Seven.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

Key wore his shades and hopped into the van. 

 

"Ahh! Is everyone ready?!" 

 


"NEH!!!" Everyone smiled as they board the van. 

 

Jonghyun slide into the driver seat, sitting beside Key who was in the passenger seat. He readjusted his shades through the rearview mirror and smiled. 

 

"Oh!" He turned behind and looked at the rest of us, "We need to get our hoobaes, neh?" 

 

Minho rolled his eyes and turned away. Taemin didn't bother saying anything, his eyes looking out. Onew smiled and nodded. 

 

"Neh! They say to get them at their dorm..." He said, smiling, "I'll call them now and say we are on the way..." 

 

"Arasso..." Jonghyun adjusted the rearview mirror and started the van, "Ka ja~" 

 

The van pulled out of the carpark and drive over to EXO's dorm. 

 

I sat between Taemin and Minho at the back, keeping quiet and playing with my phone as the van moved. Minho stayed stiff and frozen, his jaw tightened and staring out the tinted window. I bit my lip and kept looking at him. Taemin looked lost and hurt, and I felt sorry for him.

 

He still misses Unnie, I know.

 

"Is there really no way to get her back?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere, looking at the piece of paper in his hand. 

 

"I...I..." I was getting distracted just as the paper... or photo was shown in my direction. 

 

It was a picture of him and Unnie when they were together and they both were smiling for the camera, cheek to cheek. I bit my lip and sighed, feeling guilty that this happened. 

 

"Molla..." I sighed, and bit my lip, "We just have to wait.... and see...." 

 

He nodded, looking out again and then a tear fell off his eyes. I sighed and wanted to reach out to Taemin but the van stopped and jerked forward slightly. I looked up just as the door opened. 

 

"ANNYEONG!" Chanyeol greeted us, "We bought quite a lot of things but it can't fit much into our van~" 

 

"Aish," Minho chuckled, "What did you guys bring?! Its not like we are going to camp there!" 

 

Kyungsoo peeped in and smiled, "Just lots of floatees~" He turned and looked at Taemin, "Taemin hyung! We got something for you too!" 

 

I turned to look at Taemin but he pulled the blanket above him and covered himself. I looked back at Kyungsoo and shook my head. He nodded grimly, knowing why and sighed, getting back out. 

 

The noise outside was noisy, as the guys scrambled to stuff the things inside our van and theirs too. I smiled and watch the activity outside, giggling when I saw them still joking around. 

 

"MIN JAE!" 

 

My head snapped up when I heard Kai's voice and smiled. I could feel eyes digging into my head and its from the side. I felt my whole body scalding red especially my cheeks. I nodded and greeted him with a small wave. I don't want to make him jealous... moreover he is just sitting beside me. 

 

"Oh! Kai oppa!" I smiled, "Annyeong!" 

 

He smiled and looked at me before looking at their van. He tilted his head to the side and pointed at the van with his thumb. 

 

"Wanna join us for the ride?" He smiled suggestively, "We are going to karoake and everything..." 

 

"Ahh!" I smiled, getting ready to step out, "Ne-"

 

"Aniyo!" Minho said immediately, putting an arm around me, caging me to the seat. 

 

I blinked, stunned with what just happened and look at his arm. 

 

Oh god, his veins is protruding and its so obvious... and hot... and I..I... 

 

Kai looked at Minho blurly and backed away slightly. 

 

"Arasso hyung..." Kai pouted, before looking at me, "Min Jae... See you later!" 

 

"N-n-neh!" I stammered just as the van door closed. 

 

The van rumbled to life and another motor beside us was heard too. I looked as our van moved first before theirs did, trailing behind us. 

 

"M-mwohya!" I blurted out, pushing his arm away, "Can't I hang out with other guys too?!" 

 

Minho looked at me, his eyes glazed with hurt and anger. His eyebrows were joined in the middle before he smoothen it back. He pulled his hand away, hitting the seat in front hard. I could see he was hurt when he pulled his hand back to the side and looked away. 

 

"Mianhae..." He simply muttered, looking out the window. 

 

I sighed heavily and looked forward where Jonghyun was entering the highway. 

 

Its still a long way to go.... 

 

Great.....