Eight.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Yah..." 

 

Just let me sleep for a few more minutes...

 

"Yah..." 

 

Gosh, can that shaking stop?! 

 

"Yah.... Park Min Jae!"

 

"Min Jae ah~" 

 

"Min Jae ahh... Ilrona..." 

 

"Unnie!" 

 

I blinked and panted, sitting upstraight. I was sweating, my forehead full of sweat. I thought suddenly the temperature increase in the van or something. I blinked and looked around, only to meet two stares that was staring at me weirdly. 

 

First was Taemin - he was staring at me with a shocked look. Maybe... maybe it was what I was dreaming... and something I suddenly said out loud before finally waking up. 

 

The other was Minho. 

 

He was looking at me weirdly, but his face was a little annoyed. His eyes gave way slighty, staring at me. He still cares for me. I know.... but... 

 

I gulped and wiped my forehead with the back of my hand, before looking at him again. 

 

I blinked when I saw he was looking at me too. 

 

Straight in the eyes. 

 

"Yah.... We are going to refill the fuel... We are reaching soon...." Jonghyun said, staring at us through the rearview mirror. 

 

I blinked and panicked suddenly, almost standing up like a fool and hit my head on the ceiling of the van. 

 

"Oww!"

 

"Yah! Min Jae!" Onew flew to my side and rub my head, "Aish you...." 

 

"Ahh... Appa...." I pouted, "Kencanah...."

 

"Ahh~" Key smiled, "We are here...." 

 

I looked up just as we turn to the fuel station. I looked out and saw that we were close to our destination. 

 

The sea was just nearby, the beach was just below us. We were driving up the mountains to get to the beach where we will have fun. I felt the van jerk to a stop by the pumping station. Key looked at us before he wore his shades,

 

"Ahh... I need to refresh myself~" He stepped out of the van, just as Jonghyun did. The van door was opened and we all stepped out. I felt my muscles aching in pain as I stretched myself out. 

 

"Mhmm~!" 

 

Onew and Taemin ran to the shop and went to buy things. I looked around, and was about to head to the shop when - 

 

"Min Jae!" 

 

I felt arms coming from behind, wrapping around my waist. I panicked, before feeling the arms pulling me close. 

 

"Oh? Oh!" I turned to look at who it was. 

 

Kai was grinning from side to side, looking at me with the most happiest eyes. He was smiling till his eyes turned into small slits. 

 

"Oh! Oppa!" I smiled, blushing feverishly. 

 

"Aigoo... I was bored without you around..." He smiled before letting me go and took my hand, "Ka ja... lets buy something...." 

 

"Ahh..." I hesitated before I being pulled to the shop. 

 

I could feel another pair of eyes staring at me and I didn't dare to look back, not wanting to meet his eyes. 

 

* * * * * 

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" 

 

The moment we reached and the doors opened, everyone runs out. 

 

EXO was grabbing their floatees and running to the beach and into the water. 

 

Onew and Key was running to, along with Jonghyun. I stepped out, smiling to myself as I felt the sun on my skin. I giggled and watched them, bringing my hand up to my eyes to sheild the sun and watched them crashing into the waves and start splashing each other. 

 

"Tch..." Minho cracked a small smile when he saw them, before moving behind to take out the things. 

 

Taemin was already there, his whole face changed when he saw the beach. He didn't gave a small smile at all, probably still thinking of Unnie. I gulped and went to help them as well. Minho grabbed the big umbrella and portable picnic table. Taemin carried the BBQ pit and the food. I was left with the mats and the tents, slinging the tent bags around my torso and grabbed the mats. 

 

"Hey...." 

 

I blinked and looked up just to see Kai. I gulped when I saw him, dripping wet and his sleeveless shirt soaked from the water. I blushed and stood where I was as he smiled and looked at me. 

 

"Need help?" He smiled, "Mian... I was too excited to see the beach..." 

 

I smiled and giggled, "Kencanah...." 

 

"Yah... What are you doing?" 

 

I gulped and moved slightly away when I saw Minho side stepping to my side. I looked at him, his jaw tightened and his features turned cold. His eyes were glazing and staring at Kai like it was his biggest enemy. I looked down just as his fingers curled in into a fist. I bit my lip, the sudden coldness that Minho was potraying was totally unreasonable at this time. 

 

We came to the beach to have fun and not to fight, right? 

 

I gulped and pushed Minho slightly away.

 

Minho blinked and stared at me as I grabbed Kai's wrist and pulled him to the where the others were helping to set up the BBQ pit and the beach chairs. 

 

"Ka ja... Oppa..." I said, not even turning when I heard Minho calling out to me. 

 

Kai looked behind and looked at me, his expression confused. I came to the rest, setting the tents down and the mats. 

 

"Whats up with that?" Kai asked me, looking at me before he grabbed a mat and start unfolding it, laying it on the ground in front of the beach chairs. 

 

"Nothing.... Just ignore for the moment...." I said with a smile, though I was still feeling uneasy about it. 

 

"Jeongmal?" Kai asked me again, that worrying face looking at me from where he was squatted at. 

 

I smiled and nodded, "Kencanah.... Let's just have fun, neh?" 

 

"AHHH!!!! The only girl here!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol came around, grabbing me, "Come! COME!" 

 

"WAE?!" I panicked, flailing my legs around as they grabbed my arms. I can't fight against them, as they kept on walking to the water. 

 

"ANIYO!!!!" I cried, panicking and giggling, "OPPAS!!!!!!"
 

"YAH!" Key cried, "Don't you bully her!" 

 

"WE WON'T HYUNG!" Kyungsoo shouted back as he started shooting water at me. He was in the water with the rest of EXO, who was waiting for me. 

 

They were putting their hands up in victory, smiling and cheering. "YAY!" They all said together, holding their floatees and their water guns. 

 

Jonghyun was in the water too, smiling and laughing at me. He shook his hair slightly, looking at me and aim at me before shooting water at me with Kyungsoo. 

 

"OPPA!" I tried to kick some water at his direction when we were near the water. 

 

He laughed and continued spraying. 

 

"YAH!" Kai cried from behind, "NOT MY GIRL!" 

 

He pushed both Chanyeol and Baekhyun aside before grabbing me from behind and throwing me over his shoulder and ran to the water. 

 

"AHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed, slapping him to put my down.

 

SPLASH!

 

I grabbed his shirt when we both fell into the water, and shut my eyes immediately as the water hit me. He pulled us up to the surface and gasped for air before he laughed and hold me close. 

 

"YAHHH!" I slapped him and giggled, looking at him before swimming away from him. 

 

The day was just beginning and already I had this much fun.