One.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Min Jae ah..." 

 

I looked up and saw him, waiting there with his white car. I gulped and walked down the steps of the school, among the crowded students and teachers who was dismissed from school. 

 

It was an early day today since it was exam week. It was finally Friday, my last paper. I had studied hard, I guessed but I couldn't get the thought of Hye Rim unnie out of my mind. I missed her so much, I hadn't had the time to eat or even study. I could still hear her screams before she left us in total silence. I gulped once more, looking at him. 

 

I realised how much Minho reminds me of Hye Rim unnie and it hurt me. I gripped my sling bag tightly around me as I walked up to him. 

 

Students who were nearby was staring at us, wondering why is an idol doing here in a school like this. Obviously, they didn't see me until I happened to be closer and they began to look at us, twice. I gulped again, hoping that no one was taking a picture or reporting to the media. If they do, I just wanted to be known as a friend of his. 

 

My heart was beating like a bullettrain. I knew the moment I thought of being labeled as his 'chingu', I knew it was a lie. I was in total denial but my heart knows me better. I don't want to explain the fact that I had my first kiss with this guy and I went out with him.... once. But it was probably nothing right? 

 

Dugeun... dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun.... dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun.... 

 

But nothing can make the heart stop. Even if it did, I know right down somewhere that I was still - 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, feeling a lump in my throat. 

 

He looked at me through his shades before removing them and sighed heavily. He straightened his posture and opened the passenger door of the car. 

 

"Get in." He said simply, his voice husky and low. 

 

I gulped and looked at him, before looking around. 

 

Aish, save the crap.... I thought, People are staring.... 

 

I quickly rushed in, gripping my bag and slid into the seat. He closed the door immediately and in one swift move, he was already in the driver seat beside me. He pulled his seat belt on, strapping himself in before he turned the engine on. The car roared to life, before he turned behind. 

 

I was watching him until he turned behind to reverse the car... 

 

His arm was stretched to the back of my seat, revealing a set of veins and his tanned skin. I felt myself getting hotter and bit my lip, willing myself forcefully to look away. He didn't looked at where I was looking and by the time he did, I was already looking out of the window. 

 

Don't hyperventilate... Don't hyperventilate.... 

 

Throughout the whole ride after that, it was just plain awkward silence. I gulped and continue looking out the window, gripping my bag like it was for dear life. Minho was keeping his eyes on the road. I could tell where he was taking me but I didn't want to go there yet. I my lips, sighing heavily just as he turned to me. 

 

"Hungry?" He asked, once he stopped at the red traffic light. 

 

I almost pounced on him then but I turned to him and put my hands together in a hopeful manner. 

 

"Neh! Please!" I pleaded, before I realise what I was doing. 

 

"Erm..." I quickly caught myself, looking away and sitting appropriately, blushing in embarassment, "I mean... Neh...." 

 

He looked at me, humor in his eyes before a grin spread along his lips and he turned to the road. 

 

"Arasso.... I'll take you somewhere to eat and then I'll send you to the Academy...." He said, before he started the car again and drive off. 

 

 

To: Hye Rim Unnie

From: Your Cute Yeodongsaeng~ 

 

Unnie.... eodiyoh ka? Bogoshippeo... Minho is killing me.... He looks like you but he make my heart goes.... Molla! Eottoke, unnie ah... Help me... Eodiyoh? Please reply....