Four.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

I stirred slightly, my head feeling giddy and my body felt like it was running out of low energy. 

 

"Oww..." I cringed and closed my eyes automatically when something bright was blinding me. 

 

"Min Jae?" 

 

I blinked and sat up slowly, shaking my head slightly. The events were still a blur to me, but the memories.... 

 

"Min Jae..." 

 

I turned to see Minho looking at me with a concern look in his eyes. The same look that Hye Rim unnie has when she was worried about my safety and health. 

 

Especially when I'm also very prone to getting sick often. Though despite her being diabetic, she doesn't seem to care about herself most of the time but sacrifice more time on me. I bit my lip and pushed the thoughts away, not wanting to think about it now. 

 

"Oh... Minho oppa..." I smiled slightly,

 

He leaned forward, looking at me. He was analyzing me. I cringed back immediately, hitting my head slightly on the metal railing. He blinked and apologised, touching my head. 

 

"Oh... Mianhae...." He panicked, rubbing it slowly. 

 

"Aigoo..." I muttered, "Oppa, kencanayo..." 

 

He nodded and took a step back, before sitting on the chair again. He rubbed his eyes and blinked them forcefully open. I glanced at him, wondering how long I was out. I finally took in my surroundings, realising I was hospitalised. 

 

"Oh?" I looked around, "I'm in hospital?" 

 

Minho smiled tiredly, "Neh... You were running a drastic fever... I couldn't help it but get you to the hospital. Only then your fever started to decrease a little." 

 

I giggled embarassingly, "Mianhae... I can't take medicine unneccessary... My body can work only with certain medicines...." 

 

He shook his head and tried to smile, "Kencanah... As long as you're fine..." 

 

I blushed when he said that, looking away and feeling self-conscious. There was a long pause and awkward silence in between before he sighed. I heard something was scratching on something dry and I looked down to see him scratching and saw his arms were dry. I stopped him and pulled his hand closer. 

 

"Keumanhae..." I muttered, rubbing his skin softly, "You'll end up having scars... Its not nice..." 

 

Suddenly I realised what I was doing and looked up, only to regret it when my heart started to skip beats. 

 

Blood rushed through my veins and my heart was pumping faster than before. My eyes widened slightly and my breathing paused for a moment. I gulped and my mouth ran dry. My whole body tensed. Suddenly his arm that I was holding was scalding my hands badly but I didn't want to pull away. 

 

I blinked a few times, blood coursing up to my cheeks and stained them a bright pink before turning into tomato red. I gulped and put all my will and strength to pull away. 

 

"Stay still...." He said, the arm that I was holding was suddenly holding mine and his face came closer.

 

His hand reached out and brushed my hair away, tucking it behind my ear. I shivered and looked at him, biting my lip in anxiety. There was a rush of adrenaline through my blood and also anticipation. 

 

Thoughts were racing through my head as I tried to remember how he kissed me the other time. But the memories were either too distant or magically disappeared in the moment when I know he was just about to kiss me.... 

 

"MIN JAE! MINHO!" 

 

We both jerked away so quickly, I hit my head on the metal railing for the second time. 

 

"Ouch!" 

 

"Omo!" Key rushed over, putting the food down and rubbing my head, "Aish... kencanah?!" 

 

"Neh... Umma..." I sighed and looked at him, feeling Minho's eyes on me. 

 

The sudden tension in the room was gone and replace by Key's sudden high voice that was nagging like a mother looking after her children. I smiled and laughed, hearing and looking at the food he brought along from the dorm. He opened the lids of the boxes and put it in front of me to see and try some. He took my hand and put the chopsticks in my hand. 

 

"Eat up, slowly..." He smiled, "The doctor said you can be discharged later today..." 

 

"You saw the doctor already?!" Minho spoke up, his voice slightly shaky and broke a little. 

 

I broke into a small grin, knowing the after effects of what happen was still shocking his system slightly. I hid the grin by eating the food, nodding and enjoying the delicious taste. 

 

"Neh, Mr. Choi Minho..." Key said sarcastically, "I thought you were going to but you were here all the time... going about to kiss the patient...

 

I almost choked on the kimbab and coughed. Key franctically went over and poured a glass of water for me and pat my back for me. 

 

"Slowly, baby..." He said clamly, rubbing my back. 

 

Minho sighed and rolled his eyes, giving glares at Key. Key glared back, urging him to beat him up if he dared to. But Minho stayed to where he was, sighing and leaning back. 

 

"I'll send her back later..." He said, sighing, "Look after her first, hyung... I'll get for myself coffee..." 

 

"Neh.... Don't take too long, arasso..." Key said, patting my back and went over to the cupboard, taking out my stuff and start helping me to pack. 

 

I ate my kimbab slowly, watching him leave the room with a heavy heart. 

 

"Eat up, Min Jae..." Key said without looking up, "Don't think I don't know what you were thinking, young lady...." 

 

I sighed and pouted, stuffing another kimbab into my mouth, "Neh, Umma...."