Twenty Five.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

I made my way to the tower, after I got dropped off by a chaffeur. 

 

I gulped and looked at the tower where the cables were hanging right above me, moving slowly at their own pace. It was decorated with colourful and bright lights, welcoming the Christmas month that was coming up soon after November ends. I sighed and hugged the wool jacket over me, slipping my hands in the big and comfortable pockets before walking towards the entrance of the tower.

 

The automated doors opened and welcome me in, the sudden increase in temperature was tempting me in. I quickly walked in, realising that I was freezing and rubbed my fingers together, hoping to warm them. I sighed heavily, walking towards the elevator. The whole tower was unfortunately empty, the only one person left was the security guard. 

 

Until I remembered there was someone else up there, waiting on me... 

 

I gulped and took the elevator up, the shadows casted on the walls were flashing in front of my eyes as the elevator rode up higher and higher. The numbers on the green neon screen were changing each time the elevator moved higher. I gulped and tried to think of what will happen once I reached there. I bit my lip and rubbed my hands occasionally, not only because of the cold but because of the anxiety I was facing. 

 

My heart lurched to a stop when the elevator slowed down and finally made a faint bell sound. The doors opened and the night sky greeted me. The glass windows were the walls of this level, guarded with a railing. I took a hesitant step front, my heels clicking on the tiles as I took a step forward when I can. 

 

Click.... click... click.... click....

 

My heels were so noisy, I regretted wearing them at that moment. I didn't want to attract him yet.

 

I wanted to enjoy the moment, taking in the beautiful sight of the mountains beyond, the city lights below me and the clear night sky that befall on the whole scene. I gulped and looked out, touching the cold glass and dared myself to come closer to the glass. I stretched my neck forward, my face coming close to the glass. The only thing that was preventing my whole body to come forward was the railing and I was grateful for it. 

 

I close my eyes and a glimpse before I did, my breath fogged up the glass. I giggled to myself, remembering one fond memory of Hye Rim unnie and me when we were together, making messages on the glass by fogging our breaths and quickly wrote on the vapor that condense there, challenging who was the fastest. 

 

I smiled softly and open my eyes, looking down at the beautiful night and the skyline. I sighed and turned just as I caught a glimpse of a dark shadow by the other side. 

 

I took a deep breath as the shadow turned and I caught a glimpse of his face, just half of it, basked under the moonlight. I bit my lip as I watched him come closer. His shoulders looked too broad but I realise then as he moved forward, he draped his jacket over his shoulders, not actually wearing them.

 

He walked in a way models walked on the runway. I wasn't surprise, knowing he used to be a model before taking up his current profession. I watched as he advanced slowly, the faint clicking sound of his shoes on the tiles. I realised I had a hand over my heart, and quickly put it down. 

 

Finally, I took in the sight of his tall, handsome figure. The moonlight ride up his whole figure, from his shiny black shoes, up to his black pants. Slowly, as he walked, he was revealing himself in the moonlight. The whole level was dark and no lights were on. The only light that was present was the moonlight from the night sky. 

 

A small smile creep across my face as I saw the red jacket was revealed, along with a surprisingly white V-neck, showing off his collarbones that was well defined. I gulped once more, as I couldn't control my grin that was becoming a overexcited smile. I tried to keep my excitement, biting my lower lip as I watched him, finally appearing into view. 

 

His hair was tousled and messy, but it was breathtaking. His sharp jawline and nose bridge were so defined in the moonlight. His plum lips were just perfect at that time. He looked like a living doll... a living dream. 

 

Choi Minho stood right in front of my eyes, staring deeply into mine. I looked into his and realise the embarassment, looking down almost immediately. 

 

His low raspy voice started off as a chuckle that echoed through the whole level. I flushed in embarassment just as I felt his warm fingers lifted my chin, ever so gently and lovingly. I looked into his eyes that were basking in pure joy and love, staring right into mine. 

 

"M-M-minho..." I gulped, forgetting my formalities.

 

"Tsktsk..." Minho chuckled, brushing his thumb over my trembiing lips, "Where are your formalities, young lady? Its oppa... to you..." 

 

I shivered at the sound of his voice, so seductive, so smooth... so powerful. I feel myself wind up in barbed wire. Make a struggle and I bleed. I feel like I was being possessed by his love. I was being hypnotised by just everything he do, even when he is just sitting down, doing nothing. 

 

What kind of attraction are you giving to me, Choi Minho? 

 

He straightened his posture and looked at me, removing his jacket. He draped it over my shoulders and smiled softly at me. I could smell his scent lingering on the jacket, a scent I have missed dearly. 

 

He took a hand out and smiled, "May I?" 

 

I giggled and nodded, giving him my hand, "Yes, my prince..." 

 

He gave his charismatic one-sided smile and winked at me, making me flutter and melt internally. He took my hand, lacing our fingers together and walked toward the entrance of the cable car. The whole strip of cable cars were still moving and in order to get in, we have to quickly jump in before the door close and cable car move out of the tower. 

 

Minho laughed and hurried me over, as he quickly jumped in. He quickly reached out for me, grabbing my hand and swinged me in, holding my waist securely. I felt like a ballerina flying in, just as the door close and the sudden drop told us the cable car was now hanging on the cable and the ground below us vanished. 

 

I smiled and sat down opposite him, looking down at the sight. I grinned excitedly, plastering my whole face and hands on the window like a small kid, grinning so happily to myself. Minho smiled and sat beside me, holding my waist as he looked down with me. 

 

"Waa...." I giggled and pointed at something, "Isn't that the Han River?" 

 

I was about to turn to hear his answer when I blinked at his sudden closeness. I looked into his eyes and pressed my lips together in a straight line, gulping at the sight of him. I blinked and looked at him, waiting. 

 

He chuckled and brush a stray hair out of my face, holding me by the waist. I could his big palm and fingers tracing the skin in between the strings. My breathing sped as I looked in to his eyes. 

 

"Neh, it is..." He said, smiling, "Wae?" 

 

I shook my head and looked down. I regretted then cause when I did, I could see down his V-neck. His well toned and chiseled body was so well toned that I-

 

"Like what you see?" Minho chuckled, lifting my chin to look at him. 

 

I blinked and looked at him, just as he moved in, closing his eyes. I looked at his face, closing my eyes automatically as I felt his breath on my lips. 

 

Under the moonlight, the soft humming of the engine right above us and the cold night air filling the cable car... 

 

That moment could never be more perfect. 

 

Our lips were molded into one, him going so softly and gently but I could feel his pure love for me. I found my arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him closer as I pushed myself up on the glass of the cable car. The cable car swing lightly from side to side, causing us to part and chuckled together. 

 

Minho grinned and looked at me, our faces were milimetres away from each other. 

 

"You make my world spin... or should I say, the cable car?" He joked, 

 

"Both?" I questioned him back, before pulling him closer again and our lips met again.