Twenty Six.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

It was a week before my birthday and I was hyped up about it. Maybe its because it will be my first time to celebrate my birthday here in Korea but maybe its just the moment right now. 

 

Minho swung my hands lightly as we walked through the streets, him wearing shades and a scarf covering half his face. His leather autumn coat was down to his knees, buttoning up to the top. I wore something similar, except the scarf wasn't covering my face. I smiled softly, kicking the pebbles on the pavement. It was barely crowded in this one way street. 

 

Minho looked at me, stopping me before he adjusted my scarf. I smiled at him, seeing his cheekbones rising, indicating a smile under the scarf. I giggled and pull down slightly, revealing his lips and peck him before pulling it back up. 

 

"Kyeopta..." Minho muttered, before squeezing my hand and we continued walking absentmindlessly through the street, looking at the shops. 

 

There was nothing more perfect that just being together without anything to worry us at all. 

 

* * * * * 

 

"Here's your hot chocolate and coffee, Sir," 

 

Minho smiled and thanked the waitress. She smiled and nodded to the both of us before gracefully leaving the table. Minho took the two mugs and placed one of the mug in front of me before taking his coffee. I smiled and thanked him, touching the ceramic mug and sipped on the hot chocolate. I my lips, savouring the hot chocolate in my mouth before swallowing the sweet treat down my throat. 

 

The streets were teeming with people everywhere, walking around in their coats and scarfs, their gestures almost all the same. Hands in the pockets or hands rubbing together to get warm. The autumn season was passing and winter was coming soon. I looked out, smiling softly. 

 

Another 5 more days to my birthday. 

 

I blinked and looked around, not noticing that he was staring right at me. I finally looked up, blinking and smiling. 

 

"Wae?" I asked him, giggling and taking another sip of my hot chocolate. 

 

"Keunyang..." He said, pulling the sweater around my shoulders tighter around me and peck my forehead. I smiled and blushed instantly, biting my lip. 

 

I still couldn't grasp the fact I had this handsome and angelic man in front of me to be mine. I sighed in relief and took another sip on my hot chocolate before taking a bite of of the molten lava cake in front of us. I smiled, taking a small bite before forking out a small portion and looked at him. 

 

Minho smiled and leaned forward, taking a bite out of the fork. I smiled and wiped his lips for him, giggling softly. He smiled and chuckled, his teeth and lips. 
 

"Mhmmm...." Both of us suddenly said in unison, which made us laughed together. 

 

* *  * * * * 

 

3 more days to my birthday. 

 

Im lounging on the sofa, dressed in oversized shirt and shorts. The house was warm and the thought of going out was out of my league. I was rolling on the sofa, reading a new book that I found myself growing addicted to. I smiled and continued reading, knowing there wasn't anyone else in the house except me. I sighed and pouted, suddenly feeling the pinch of boredom hitting my veins and I put the book down, not before sliding the bookmark in between the pages and finally closing it. 

 

This house is so quiet. Too quiet. 

 

I was about to get up when- 

 

"BAAAAHHHH!" 

 

"AHHHHHHH!" 

 

I jumped back down on the sofa and clutched my shirt, patting my chest where my heart is. I gulped and blinked, looking up at Minho who was laughing. I widened my eyes and slapped him, groaning in fear. 

 

"Dammit! MINHO!" I cursed and sweared, patting my heart which was at the edge of popping out of my chest. I panted, trying to catch my breath as I closed my eyes and tried to steady my heart beat with breathing. 

 

He smiled and jumped over the sofa, sitting down right beside me before wrapping his arm around my waist and pull me closer. I gave up and leaned into his chest, sighing. He chuckled before putting a hand on my head and rubbed it softly. 

 

"I hate you..." I whimpered, mumbling in to his chest. 

 

"I love you too..." He smiled, holding me close. 

 

* * * * * * * 

 

A day before my birthday. 

 

I'm rolling in bed, wondering what should I wear for tomorrow. Thinking about dressing up on my birthday seems fun. At the same time, I had piles of homework to do. 

 

"Min Jae ah!" 

 

Key burst through my room doors, smiling like a fool. 

 

"Nehhhhhh?" I sighed, putting my pen down and looked up at him. He grinned and peck my forehead. 

 

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked, looking around before leaning back slightly on the bed. 

 

I shrugged. I haven't been eating all too well nowadays. I sighed and shrugged again. 

 

"Honestly, molla...." 

 

"Wae? Minho's not in?" He teased, chuckling softly. 

 

Minho had another round of shooting today while I was stuck at home studying for tests that was coming up. I nibbled on my lower lip and sighed. 

 

"Ani.... Just got to study..." I waved a hand over my books to show him. 

 

Key widened his eyes in amazement and nodded mechanically. I giggled and slapped his thigh to get his attention. 

 

"Yah...." I smiled and chuckled when he finally outburst his bubble and chuckled with me. 

 

"Mian... Was wondering how could you study that much a pile?" He said, though it was only a few books. 

 

I laughed and shake my head. "Its just books with valid information.... Just a backup in case my chances in debuting is very very slim." 

 

He shot me a glare and pouted. 

 

"You are in one of the top entertainment companies as a trainee and you are telling me that you can't debut?!" He scoffed. 

 

"Its just a backup plan, Umma!" I giggled when he cracked a smile. 

 

"I know...." He smiled and ruffled my hair, "Just so you know, if Minho and you were telling everyone that you guys are official after your debut... I don't know what the fans might think." 

 

I sighed and nodded, "Neh...." 

 

Key shook his head and smiled a little, "Well... for now, at least the SMTOWN family knows the relationship." 

 

"Neh?" 

 

"Keunyang...." He got up and rubbed his palms on his jeans, "Oh yeah, we are watching Minho's drama later. Watch with us... See how much your yeobo improve." 

 

I chuckled and nodded, seeing him out, "Arasso, Umma..." 

 

He smiled and kissed my forehead again, "Study well... I'll bring over some hot drinks for you..."