Twenty Seven.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Min Jae?" 

 

"Mhmm?" I turned to see Key walking in with a ho cocoa in his hand, putting it down in front of me. I smiled softly, writing some more notes before turning to him and sipping on the delicious chocolate drink. 

 

"Komawo..." I smile, giving him my eyesmile. 

 

"Neh..." Key smiled, "Do you wanna join us for the drama?" 

 

I contemplated, thinking about the workload I have and then shook my head, "Animida... Kencanah.. I can watch it the re-runs later...." 

 

Key sighed and looked at me, "Jeongmal?" 

 

"Neh...." I smiled and sighed, looking at the clock. 

 

An hour before its official.....

 

"Wae keurae?" Key noticed my staring and looked at me. 

 

"Aniya....Keunyang...." I smiled, "Umma... I need to study..." 

 

Key sighed once more and nodded heavily, his eyes were worried and concerned about me. "Arasso... I'll leave... Just... help yourselves to the snacks in the kitchen....  Onew bought them..." 

 

"Neh...." I smiled and watch him leave, hearing the door sliding close. 

 

I turned to my notes and looked at them, sighing at the heavy content and bit my lip. I tried to focus but my mind was still flying somewhere. I bit my lip and looked down, counting down softly to myself to my birthday. I dimmed the lights, seeing the whole room was dark and dim except for the study lamp that was bright and shining on my notes. I nibbled on my lower lip more before stopping and continuing the work. 

 

It wasn't long till I felt the sudden effects of sleepiness creeping in. I rubbed my eyes and fought to stay awake, yawning and stretching my arms. I massage my neck that was starting to ache and bit my lip, writing a little more-

 

"Min Jae?" 

 

I turned at the voice, the sleepiness in my eyes were gone and a small smile and relief lighten the mood. I stood up and almost trip over my chair, just as Minho walked in, chuckling and smiling brightly, holding something in his hand.

 

"Saegil chuka hamnida... 

Saengil chuka hamnida...

Saranghaneun Min Jae ah...

Saengil chuka hamnida..." 

 

He put the small cup cake on my study table and sang softly to me, clapping happily. I sat back down in my chair, clapping and smiling softly at the cake, watching the flame on the candle dance as the wind softly blew. I looked at him as he smiled, the light was casting a soft and beautiful glow on his skin. I finally looked at his attire and realise that he just came back from work. I looked at his hair and giggle when it was slightly out of place. 

 

He must have rush here... 

 

I smiled and made a soft wish, for the first time, so sincerely to myself and my heart. I clasped my hands together and put it over my heart, closing my eyes as I made the wish. 

 

"Blow them..." Minho's soft but raspy voice whispered in the dark, him settling on the bed and watched me. 

 

I smiled and opened my eyes, rubbing my palms on my lap as I reached forward and blew on them. He clapped softly, looking at me. 

 

"Happy Birthday...." He smiled, "I was in a rush and I couldn't get you a -" 

 

"Kencanah...." I smiled and heaved a huge breath of relief, looking at him, "Its perfect..... Not too fancy or bright, not too solemn and discomfort.... Its just... perfect...." I breathed out, looking at him and reaching to hold his hand.

 

"Komawo....." I smiled, just as he cupped my face and pulled me closer. 

 

He smiled, tracing my features. I smiled and looked at him more, before I could believe l was being pulled into a soft and fated kiss by him. I cupped his face and trace his jawline, kissing him softly. I was filled with pure happiness and love, that I didn't want to pull away. 

 

He smiled and peck me more. I smiled and climbed into bed, turning off the lamp. 

 

Minho chuckled and turned to me, slipping into the blankets with me. 

 

Minho smiled and turned to me, pulling me into his arms and nuzzling into his hair. 

 

"Mhmmm... you smell lovely...." He complimented, kissing my hair, 

 

"Strawberry scent...." I giggled, 

 

Minho smiled and hold me close, "You're not eating the cupcake?" 

 

I smiled and shake my head, moving closer into his arms and felt his strong arms holding me, "Tomorrow...." I peck him, "I promise..." 

 

He smiled and nodded, holding me close. I smiled, looking at him. Before I knew it, sleepiness attacked my once more and I yawned. Minho noticed and yawned too, pulling me closer. I sighed, closing my eyes and inhaling his scent. 

 

"Yeobo?  I have something to say...." 

 


"Mhmm?" I was halfway passing out, close to sleeping. 

 

Minho noticed and chuckled, shaking his head and smiled, "Kencanah.... I'll ask tomorrow....." 

 

"Mhmmm....." I managed to say, before hearing him chuckling and kissing my forehead, slipping into dreamland.