Seventeen.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

I took a deep breath and gave him a small smile when the night ended for the both of us. I turned to look at him, grinning. 

 

"So...." Kai muttered, scratching his head cutely and looking at me. 

 

I giggled, admiring his cuteness and smiled, "Mhmm.... So...." 

 

"Mianhae," Kai muttered, "I couldn't send you home," 

 

I smiled and shook my head, "Kencanah.... You need to head back anyways.... Meeting right?" 

 

He nodded hesitantly and pouted. I smiled and waved a hand in front of him, "Hey... Oppa... I enjoyed the date we had today," 

 

Kai smiled and nodded, "So did I.... Though, sorry I pull you out of school.... I forgot how you are about studies and all...." 

 

I blushed and remembered half the time while going out with him, he must have noticed my sulk and small smiles that weren't close to sincerity at all. He took a deep breath and tried to cheer me up and I had to give in since he was trying so hard to impress me and let me have fun. 

 

And its been a while since I had fun and laughter. 

 

Last I had was... 

 

"Min Jae?" 

 

"Neh?" I blinked out of my reverie and looked at him, blushing, "Mianhae...." 

 

He smiled, "Kencanah.... Well, this is it...." 

 

I smiled and nodded, "This is...." 

 

He took a step forward and I was rooted to the ground, my mind going blank and I looked at him, blinking my eyes. He took my hand and laced our fingers though I know that it was just not right somehow. Everything with him is not right but I couldn't let him down could I? 

 

I looked at him as he leaned closer, tilting his head slightly. I gulped and blinked, looking at him as he moved closer, biting my inner lip. I could feel his breath right on my lips, my lips parting automatically.... 

 

Omo... Kai is going to kiss me.... 

 

I almost closed my eyes when... 

 

"YAH!" 

 

Both of us jerked back and looked up when we saw Chanyeol and Kris peering out the window, looking at us. They were laughing, high-fiving each other. 

 

"YES!" They both said, chuckling. 

 

I blushed and took a step back, rubbing my face in embarassment. 

 

Oh god... that was ... close... 

 

"YAH!" Kai shouted back, hands on his hips. 

 

"MIANHAE!" Chanyeol shouted back, "BUT WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!" 

 

Kris started making kissing sounds and chuckled. Chanyeol laughed loudly, grinning with that evil smile on his face. 

 

"WHOOPS!" Kris shouted, "MINJAE ANNYEONG!" 

 

I smiled a little, my cheeks were still flushed and I waved at him. He return a small wave, so did Chanyeol and smiled. 

 

Kai smiled shyly and run his fingers through his hair, looking at me. 

 

"So... I have to go..." He said, grinning, "I'll see you around?" 

 

I smiled and nodded, "Neh, oppa...." 

 

He came over and hugged me, wrapping his arms around my waist and his lips on my neck. I stiffened a little before returning the hug. He let go of me a few minutes later, gripping my arm and planted a small kiss on my forehead. I blushed and felt my insides turning and the adrenaline rush coursing through my blood stream. I placed my hand over my left chest, looking at him before he smiled whole-heartedly and ran to the lobby. 

 

I was still a little stunned, shaking my head and touching my forehead absentmindlessly. I turned and walked out of the parking lot, my whole mind dazed and lost in what just happened. 

 

I kept on walking, biting my lip and rubbed my arms as the cold autumn breeze blew by. I blinked and rubbed my hands, freezing slightly. 

 

"Aigoo..." I muttered, stopping by the roadside to see only an empty stretch of road. No signs of any bus stops nearby or any taxis either. 

 

I kept on walking, hugging myself. 

 

"HONK!" 

 

I turned to the corner to see Minho's grey car in the corner. It was parked at the curb and in between two cars. He his headlights and drove towards me. I stood where I was, looking at him as he parked and came out. 

 

"Yah...." Minho came up to me, "Eodi ka isseo?!" 

 

"Don't you know how worried I was... waiting for you back home eventhough I just came back?! Its late and you are walking around alone like this?"

 

I gulped and bit my tongue when I heard his sharp tone, not daring to look at his eyes that was burning into my skull. I turned away and blurted out, "I... I was out.. with Kai oppa..." 

 

He cringed slightly and his tense posture relaxed a little. He took a step back and rubbed his face, sighing and heading for the driver seat. I watched him go, heading to the passenger seat and slid in, strapping myself. 

 

He didn't say anything, staring out at the road as he started the car, and made a full turn to the opposite direction, driving back home.