Fifteen.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache. 

 

"Oh...gawd..." I bit my lower lip to sustain the pain but it only hurts more. 

 

I groaned and threw the sheets away, getting up slowly. Rubbing my head with my wrist, I stretched my other arm and scratched my head. I finally opened my eyes to see a glass of water and some medicine prepared by my bedside. I looked at the small yellow note that came with it. 

 

'Min Jae ah.. I left some medicine and water for you to take first thing when you wake up. Oh! And an energy bar... Minho asked me to prepare for you, 

 

XOXO, 

 

Key' 

 

"Komawo...." I smiled and took the pills, swallowing it down with water. 

 

I patted my chest and sighed, taking a deep breath and let the medicine work into my system. I lied back down in bed, closing my eyes only to drift into a small slumber before forcing myself awake. 

 

"Thats better..." I said to myself, standing up slowly and stretched my whole body again. I went over to my drawers and grabbed a pair of shorts and shirt, yawning in the process. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked at myself in the mirror.

 

Mhmm.... eyebags... 

 

I smiled and checked my phone. I gulped when I saw texts from Kai. 

 

'Hey, can you call me back? - Kai'

'Sorry, are you asleep? -Kai'

'Are you awake? Can we talk?' -Kai' 

 

I gulped and looked at the phone. 

 

To reply.. or not? 

 

I gulped again and put the phone down - screen down. I sighed and felt guilty. I decided to make a decision after bathing. A little bit of showering helps to clear the mind a bit. 

 

I opened the door and ... 

 

THUMP! 

 

I peeked at the front of the door, to see a paper bag. I looked around and saw no one in the corridor, reaching over and picking the bag up. I looked inside to see my chiffon skirt. 

 

I didn't remember what happened last night but I must have took them out and bathed. And then... 

 

Oh? 

 

"My skirt..." I muttered, "It wasn't with the dirty laundry....." 

 

My voice trailed off and I sat down on the chair, putting the bag down as I took out the skirt. 

 

The stains from yesterday was gone. I looked at it, blinking my eyes in disbelief. 

 

"How..." 

 

The bag dropped again and the contents inside spilled over the floor. I cursed, hating the mess and picked all the paper cranes and put it back in. I was about to pick up another batch of cranes when I saw a piece of paper folded in two. 

 

I unfold it and looked at it, reading the message. 

 

'I know the skirt meant a lot to you... which is why I stay up late to clean it up for you... Hope that it looks okay...

 

- Minho'

 

I gasped and folded the note back, placing the note on my table and bit my lip. 

 

"Min...ho...." I looked at the skirt and then at his note. I gulped and wondered if he was still around. 

 

Immdiately, I ran out of the room, dropping the skirt and forgetting the mess of the floor, running up the steps to the main house. I stopped and looked up, seeing his bedroom windows open. 

 

Please... be in your room....

 

I panted and climbed up the stairs in a hurry, taking two at a time. I gulped and ran to the other end of the corridor the moment I reached the second floor and burst opened the door with the sign that had his name on it. 

 

"Oppa!" 

 

I looked around, smiling. 

 

Slowly, the ends of my lips fell down as I came to realise, he was not in his room. 

 

The curtains in his room was flying as the breeze passed by. I sighed and went over to the curtains, tying them to the side and sighed heavily. 

 

Eodiyoh? 

 

My heat was beating fast not only from adrenaline rush but from.. from what I know now. 

 

My vision was clear as to who I wanted to be with and who will be the one I will be with... No matter what. 

 

I bit my lip and headed out, passing by his L-shaped study table with books and papers stacked up in an orderly manner. Just above it was a corkboard where he pinned all his notices and all on it. 

 

All paper...  

 

I sighed and stopped by the door, walking a few steps back and look at the corkboard again. 

 

There in the middle of it all the notices and notes. 

 

Was a polaroid picture of Minho and I together.