Awakened

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to the ray of sunlight shining on your eyes, you got up slowly while groaning in tiredness. Rubbing your eyes as you sat up in a proper position, your eyes fluttered open and you gasped.

For a short moment you couldn't recognize this place, but you remembered about the mysterious wind last night, and the glowing words. You stare down at the diary on the floor, laying next to you. You picked it up and smiled. 

*I have an adventure now.* You got up and kept all the stuff that you found back into the trunk. After cleaning up, you got down from the mysterious attic and close it up, surprisingly it wasn't visible once you closed it up. The door made an amazing camouflage to the ceiling. It just looks like your room never had an attic before. 

You smiled, happy about it, that way no once can find out about your little secret. 

"YOONJI!!" 

A voice roared loudly out of your room and was followed by the sound of loud footsteps. You just hastily ran for your bedroom door once you heard your aunt shouting. When you were about to grab for the doorknob, your door burst open abruptly almost smashing into you. You jumped back just in time and gasped loudly.

"Omo!" You stare at your aunt who had an angry expression painted all over her face. "Good morning aunty!" You spoke awkwardly to her, not sure if you should use a happy tone or a sad tone. Judging from her face, you chose not to speak more because your aunt is super scary once she is angry.

"WHAT DID I TOLD YOU TO DO LAST NIGHT?!" She rorared loudly and you just gave her a confused look. "What? Last night?" You asked softly only to be answered by a booming voice.

"YES! LAST NIGHT!" She roared again, huffing out every anger. "HAE YOONJI YOU FORGOT TO DO THE DISHES!" 

At the mention of dishes, you gasped loudly and quickly bowed to her while mumbling an apology profusely. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry aunty! I totally forgot! I was unpacking and well, something came up-" "WHAT THING CAME UP?!"

She cut you off abruptly and your mind immediately showed the image of the attic and the EXO logo, you just gulped and took a deep breath, bravely lieing to her. "Well, that something is that I was studying for my studies and can't wait to go back to school!" You said with a happy smile.

Your aunt was eyeing you, suspicious. "So... You studied till you're tired and fell asleep?" She asked and you just hastily nodded. "Yes! Yes!" Your aunt just sighed, "Alright. Fine. But, you have to do something about those dishes right now. I do not want a house that attracts bugs and insects!" She ordered immediately and you nodded. "Right away! I'll go settle them now!" You bowed and went pass her and out the door.

When you stepped out in the hallway, you saw your uncle and nodded at him. "Morning." You spoke in the softest tone, afraid of his usual creepy stare he always gives you. Your uncle just nodded at you and gave you that smile that always send chills down your spine. "Morning." He said.

You just nodded again and hurriedly went for the stairs, making your way down immediately. "Ugh." You shuddered once you reach the living room. *He is one creepy man.* You thought and made your way to the kitchen.

You saw the messy dishes that started to smell, with a sigh you started to clean it up. 

The wind was on an adventure search as it made its way out of Seoul, it took the wind a solid overnight travelling just to finally reach these two sons. One of them lived close to where the wind was travelling.

The wind stopped once it sense the presence of the son. The wind flew down to a beautiful country house in the middle of a small town out of Seoul. The door of the house open up and out came a boy with milky white skin.

"Joonmyeon be sure to be home by noon!" A motherly voice called out to her son. Joonmyeon was out with a coat around him and his left arm holding old ancient books. He turned to the door with a smile and nodded.

The wind followed Joonmyeon out of town and to a big field that had brown plants as the season of Autumn was coming. Joonmyeon came to a familair part of the field and sat down on his chair with his table filled with books and all sort of gadgets he used.

Joonmyeon is an adventurer, he believes the signs of stars and usually stayed out every night staring at them, reading their next message. He wasn't afraid of the warnings that people give about alien adoption and some mythical creatures that appear at late night and will take you away.

Joonmyeon wish that all of them happened. He is an adventurer, he has a curious mind and has good plans for those fantasy creatures. He wishes to see them, know them, experience them. He was borned with that heart and he believed he was different. Different in a good way from everyone, no one could understand Joonmyeon's mind when he was young.

He was the outcast of his high school life despite of his good looks, nobody could understand how his brain works. Joonmyoen speaks about the stars, the history of Gods and all sorts of fantasy and science stuff he had learn. But what Joonmyeon believed most is his father's journal. He believes there is another world out there made for him.

At least, that's what his father wrote to him.

"A world filled with  unicorns, dragons, the four elements that will listen to you, everything there is in your hands my son. You are in fact the guardian for it. One day, I wish you can finally meet these things you dream about every night and day. Every second, minute and hour. Go forth my son. A bigger world is out there waiting for their guardian and his brothers. Love, dad."

Joonmyeon read his father's words, these sentences meant a lot to him. Every word counts and every word held a deep relationship with him. Because it spoke his mind out, it spoke his desires, it felt real to him. Joonmyeon knew he was adopted, but he handled it well when he found out about adoption, in fact, he was a happy that he found out he was adopted.

Because ever since he was young, he felt like he was misplaced. He didn't felt like this is where he belongs, it felt like another different, odd, weird dimension. Joonmyeon held his father's journal, it kept collections about this world that his father mentioned.

Describing what the place is like, and how it held two worlds in one planet. And the creatures, plants, souls, spirits all will only listen to the only guardian of that planet. Joonmyeon opened up his father's book, and re-read it again and again, this time he had a book borrowed from the library about unicorns.

Wanting to know if they were a myth or do they really exist. Joonmyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter