Reconnect

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai stood there with his mouth wide open, surprised and shocked. He didn't expect this to happen, he knew he got his message across to Suho but he didn't expect him to appear in front of his very eyes and a day hasn't passed yet. This was indeed a very shocking experience to him, and the fact that Suho looks like he has fully awakened. Kai didn't have to do any tricks or moves to make him remember or remind him.

Suho was fully awakened as the guardian. Kai felt like he was about to cry any moment, Suho too felt the same as he had an emotional look on his face. The feels they had gathered after 23 years was way too much to handle. 

Taking one last glance at the other, the two brothers ran into each other's arms and embraced each other with a wam and loving hug. The warm feeling spread all over their bodies, that feeling when you reconnected with something that was missing for a long time. This was the best feeling they have ever had in their entire existence.

"Hyung.." Kai spoke, his voice shaking. He was too overwhelmed with feelings that are unexplainable at the moment. "How did you find me?" He manage to ask a question despite shaking super badly in his brother's embrace. 

Suho just chuckled during the hug and the two brothers pulled apart. Suho took one look at Kai and smirked. "Well, it wasn't easy. But that message you sent across to me did more than you had expected." 

"So you have fully awakened?" Kai asked with a smile. Suho nodded and the two brothers just gaze at each other with a happy smile. This fet like family, someone who shares the same bond, same abilities. They are both different but alike in their own ways.

"By the way, what are you doing here? You look fine to me." Suho said while scanning Kai up and down, Kai just remembered and smirked. "Follow me, hyung. There is someone you need to meet." Kai said and began to walk down the hallways with a confused Suho.

"Who is it?" Suho asked as he followed behind Kai's footsteps. "You'll know when you meet her. Everything will be explained soon." Kai walked towards a specific door in the hallway and knocked on it.

There was no response and Suho raised a brow at it. *Is no one in?* He thought but Kai just grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open. "Yoonji, I'm back." He called out and stepped inside the room.

Suho cautiously went in and saw a rack of curtains, clearly someone was in there as Kai had already entered. In the middle was a hospital bed and Suho walked over carefully, his mind still curious. Who is it that his brother is going to introduce.

Suho pushed the curtains aside and a girl's image greeted him. You looked up and met eyes with Suho, who had a perplexed look on his face. *That's Suho. He indeed has awakened.* Your gaze then fell upon his clothings and you frowned a bit at that. 

Confusion rose in your head as you keep wondering why is Suho in really old clothings, he looked like some character that came out of the 80s with those old fashioned clothes. *I take it that he wasn't raised in Seoul.* You thought and turn your gaze back to Suho. He was staring down at his clothes then at you, you notice that he had realize your stare on his clothing and felt ashamed.

"Hello." You said at last trying to break the awkward silence. "You must be Suho, the guardian of EXO." You said with a smile which cause Suho to have a surprised look. Suho's gaze went to Kai as if he's telling him a message through his surprised face. 

Kai just shrugged and nodded his head back to you. "She's surprisingly probably one of our... erm," Kai took one look at you and you just blinked at him. 

"... Supporters." Kai finished and that description made you wide eyed as you glare at Kai. "YAH!" "Hyung, she's Yoonji. A really clumsy person that dad had chosen. She has his diary. Look." Kai ignored your glare and passed the diary towards Suho who was staring at you then back at the diary, then at Kai.

"Dad...?" Suho's tone had a hint of hope and surprise in it, anyone could tell that he missed his father and sees it as a miracle that he had something related to him after all these years. It's the same feeling with Kai too. Afterall, the only thing they had before they were awakend was their childhood memories of their dad.

"It's his diary. Here. Take a look at it." Kai had the diary still handed out to Suho who slowly reached his hand out and held the diary in his hand. Suho cautiously flipped open the book and read through the pages, histories, journals, and information about his dad, their bonds, and his other 10 brothers which wasn't found yet.

Suho was quiet after reading the diary, in the end he shut it tight, surprising you and Kai who was watching cautiously. "That's a lot of information." Suho said and stare at the ground. 

Kai just watched him carefully, "Hyu-" "I like it!" Suho exclaimed with excitement in his tone, "This is like a new adventure that dad has prepared for us." At the mention of adventure, your eyes lit up and spoke up happily.

"Right? It's totally a fun adventure to have!" You smiled and Suho went over to your side. "How did you find our father's diary?" He asked with big wide eyes.

"He found me actually to be exact. You see..." You took out your palm which had the EXO mark on it with the 3 lit up marks, two of it was brightly shining but the other one was half lit. You had j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter