Kidnapped

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were running down to the nearest bus station close to your house, you sat down onto the bench and breathed hard. Still in shock from what you have just learned. 

You open up your bagpack and dug through the diary in it, you took out the photo of the boy's mother and look at it. 

*It really is the same person.* You thought as you remembered the photo your aunt had introduced. *So she's my great great grandmother.. Is that why I was chosen?* You thought as you flipped through the diary. You flipped to the page of the hidden story, where only you were able to read it but not the boys. The page that wrote how everything began.

*Is that why I was the only one who can read it too?* You wondered, still confused. Some questions were answered but others still didn't make sense. *I need to tell the boys about this. Maybe they know what's up.* You sighed and just then the bus had arrived and came to a stop.

You kept the diary back in your bagpack and got up, you entered the bus and scanned your bus card to the scanner. The bus was pack today and you squeezed your way through a small section and grabbed onto the nearest railing. 

The bus took off again, making you stumble back and forth. The railing was too high for you and you struggled to grab it. You had to tip toe a bit just to grab onto it, and once you did, you tightened your grip just to make sure you won't fall back and crashed into anybody. 

During the ride, your mind was filled with thoughts. Thoughts about you and your great great grandmother, and the war. You still didn't understand most of it, but it started to make sense to why you were the one chosen to help the boys.

*But what did Taeyang meant when he said that..* You thought as you had a flashback of the event that happened few days back.

"He said that you, Yoonji, you are the key to everything. Without you gone, we will be undefeatable."

*Key to what?* You wondered hard, but just then your whole body stumbled forward as the bus halted to a sudden stop. The entire passenger was screaming as they too stumbled forward along with you. You crashed into a few passengers and groggily got up. 

*What is going on?* You looked up and a figure came to view. A figure dressed in black stood in the middle of the road. Your eyes widened as you had recognized that person. 

*It's him.* Your mind had a flashback of the first meeting you had with him, he had the same dark and evil aura. The bus driver blinked in confusion as he stared at his dented bus. 

"What's going on?! There is nothing there!" One of the passengers yelled and the others joined in too, some scowling at the sudden and unpleasant halt. The bus driver got up from his seat and bowed with a forced smile.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. The bus crash into something invisible.." The bus driver pulled the brakes and was about to get out of the bus, and that made you panick as you yelled at him, surprising the other passengers.

"No! Ahjusshi, don't get out!" You picked yourself up and pushed your way through the crowd of fallen passengers. The bus driver stood there for a second, staring at you with a confused expression. But he didn't care and continue on as he open the door. 

"I"m just going to check the-" His words were cut off as Taeyang had came to his view, surprising the poor old man by grabbing him by the neck. The poor old man was being choked and couldn't speak.

"Be quiet." Taeyang ordered as he glared into his eyes. He lifted up his hand and a red smoke appeared and surrounded itself onto the bus. Your eyes widened at the scene as you watch the passengers slowly passing out as soon as they breathed in the smoke. 

Soon after you too started to feel drowsy as you struggled to escape from the bus, your vision blurred and your legs were wobbly. 

The old man was released from Taeyang's grip as soon as he passed out, Taeyang stepped into the bus and slowly made its way to you. You heard footsteps coming closer and closer towards you, but before you could do anything your legs gave out and you collapsed onto the ground, the diary flew out of your bagpack as soon as you collapsed on the ground.

Your last view was seeing Taeyang bending down to pick up the diary and before you knew it you collapsed right in front of him. Taeyang smirked as he lifted up the diary in his hands. 

"Finally." He said and grabbed onto you, he tossed you over his shoulder and made his way out of the bus. He then slowly walked off, slowly disappearing from the city. 

The sound of sirens were heard as soon as he disappeared from the scene and Kris was standing not too far away from the scene he had just witnessed. His cell phone in his hand as he had just made a call to the police to come quick but it was all too late.

He sighed loudly and stare into blank space, *That was horrifying. That man... Who is he? And wasn't that the girl who unlocked my powers?* He thought as he star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter