"Dear EXO, She's Yours"

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes fluttered open and you glance around your surroundings. Before you could get up you felt something heavy on your head and realize it was a headache.

"Slowly.." A voice spoke and you blinked in confusion, you spun your head around slowly and saw a unicorn laying next to you. It blinked at you and you calmly blinked right at it.

"A unicorn.." You said and blinked at your surroundings. You realize you were in a calming place and tilted your head in confusion.

*How did I get here? Why am I here? Where is this place? Wait a minute!* Your eyes rounded in surprise and you stare at yourself, you sat right up immediately and ran your hands all over your body.

*HOW AM I ALIVE?!* 

You blinked back at the unicorn who continue to blink right at you. *Who was that talking to me just now?! Was it the unicorn?!* 

Just then the sound of a door was unlocked and you spun your head around, your eyes widened at the 12 figures standing by the doorway.

*She's alive.* Suho thought, his heart felt relief and filled with content. Kai's eyes softened and the boys all felt their hearts beating in relief. Happy to see you awake and healthy.

"I'm in EXO.. aren't I?" That was the first thing you had asked and the 12 boys nodded in unison. You blinked for a couple of seconds and gasped loudly, surprising the 12 boys and the unicorn.

"You guys had defeated Taeyang?!" You yelled and abruptly got up, but your energy in your legs weren't fully recovered yet and you stumbled forwards. 

The boys eyes widened as they all ran forward to catch you but you had landed in a pair of arms.

"Even though you've revived, you're still clumsy as ever, idiot." A familiar voice spoke and you look upwards. Kai stared down at you with a look of annoyance but it soon changed to a smile.

"I'm glad." He softly spoke as he stared down at you, you notice the warmth in his voice and your heart melted slightly. "And you're still sarcastic as ever." You said and struggled to get out of his grip.

Kai smirked and made you sit down on the grass, Lay came over and ran his powers over you. "Is your leg hurt?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I guess it needs time to heal then." He sighed in relief and flashed a smile at you.

You blinked at the twelve of them together and was speechless for a second. *I did it. I really did it. I got all 12 together.* 

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Suho chuckled slightly as he asked. "Probably cause we're too hot for her." Baekhyun said while dramatically running his hand over his hair and you made a puking face which made the boys laughed.

"I'm just really, happy." You laughed slightly. "I thought I wouldn't be able to keep my promise, but I actually.. did it." A smile spread across your lips, but tears started to form in your eyes.

You were smiling and crying at the same time which made the boys softened. They sat down next to you one by one.

"Hey, you idiot." Chen flicked your forehead and you winced. "Ow!" You rubbed your bruise and pouted.

"Why'd you do that for?" 

"Don't go dying like that okay?" Chen said and your pout disappeared, Chen was clearing his throat as he looked away. "I was really worried!" He snapped. 

"In fact, we all were." Luhan added and you turn to him. Your eyes slowly went pass the 12 boys. All of their faces had the same expression.

*They were worried about me.* A warm feeling spread across your chest and you smiled at them.

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't apologize while smiling!" Sehun snapped and you laughed for awhile, but it soon disappeared. 

"Look, I did what I had to do. Because I know that if I let Taeyang absorbed the power of the Eclipse, we wouldn't be here now. I never expected myself to be revive." 

"How did you do it though?" Suho asked, "We know about the history between our dad and Taeyang, and our mother." You stared at Suho for a moment then sighed.

"Looks like the secret is out. I'm sorry that I kept it from you guys forawhile. I was about to but I got kidnapped by Taeyang." You lowered your head, the boys all sighed.

*It was that day.* Kris thought as he remember the bus scene, those that had came to look for you were all silent as they recalled the painful memory too.

You then lifted up heard and continued, "It wasn't easy though, Taeyang tried to poison me. But throughout my agony, I had a dream of meeting your father. I was doubting myself, and thinking about failure. He gave me some good advice, telling me to not doubt myself when nothing has begun. And I had a crazy idea all of a sudden, I was selfless I admit. Because at that moment all I could think of was the entire world's lives. I mean, risking one person's life is better than watching millions die, right?" You said and turn to the boys who didn't seem like they agreed with your choice.

"RIGHT?!" You repeated again, louder this time. The boys just cleared their throat. "And?" Lay asked, wanting you to continue the story.

You gaped at the boys in disbelief. *What the.. These kids seriously..* But you softened when you realize something. *I mean that much to them? My life is worth more than millions?* 

Your heart pounded in happiness and you just gave them a sly smile. 

"So I decided to put the three cores of the Eclipse into a tiny stone, and it could only be activated with a spell. The spell that only we knew." You said and the boys nodded. 

"Together we aren't twelve, but one." Kris said, they all knew about the answer. But it was nice playing pretend and seeing your shock expression.

"Yeah.. wait! You guys knew what happened?!" You shot a glare at them, holding your finger out as you point at each one of them. They all shrugged innocently but you know that reaction. It was all a fake.

"You jerks.. You knew everything already!" You shot them an angry look and they laughed slightly. 

"Okay, it's my turn to ask now! Why did you guys revive me?" You said and immediately the laughter died down, a coy smile spread across your lips. "Come on~ I mean, all of you were such brats to me that I thought none of you mind if I died." You jokingly said but receive a couple of cold expressions of the boys.

"Sorry." You bowed your head apologetically, Suho sighed and started to explain.

"After the war with Taeyang, we had all been transported to EXO planet. Thanks to Luhan who found the gateway from Earth to EXO. We were sent here immediately with you, and we unlocked our full powers. This room you are in is a spiritual healing place, Lay's master, the unicorn," Suho nodded to the unicorn who was laying down in a peaceful manner. 

"It told us that we could revive you because we hold the power from our father and mother. So each of us took a small portion of our power, we forged them together and the healing water changed it to a life source. That's how we revived you." Suho gave you a small smile.

You were speechless from the explanation, "So I'm a super human now?" You asked and some of the boys snorted while others face palmed themselves but smiled at last.

Suho chuckled, "No. You're a normal human." 

"Awww." You pouted. "I wanted to teleport just like Kai so I won't be late for class again and when I get home to my- Oh my gosh!" You gasped again. "My aunt! Is she okay?!" You gaped at the boys. "I bet she is worried sick, I've been gone for four days!" 

"Calm down!" Lay said. You turn to Lay. "I visited them and casted a spell on them that you're okay and would be gone for a few days. But I didn't expect you to die without telling us." Lay grumbled the last part out and you just shrugged. "I told you why I did that." 

"Still! It doesn't help solve anything. We were planning to save you from prison you know?" Lay shot back and your heart softened.

"You guys were?" You asked and the 12 heads nod.

A big smile was plastered on your face as you bowed at them once more. "Thank you guys. I'm touched. To be honest, it was really scary." You said, remembering the decision you made all by yourself.

"I never planned to die either. Nor did I sign up to risk my life with this journey. My original plan was to do what I can do, I mean I found the attic, and I can't tell anyone. Everybody would think I'm crazy and that these kind of stuffs are junks and would throw it away. So I kept it for myself and-" "And you succeed." D.O cut you off and you turn to him nodding.

"I did. Despite having bad memories through this journey, being drained, kidnapped, and choosing to face death at such a young age. Wow, I was pretty brave wasn't I?!" Your confidence talk suddenly turn into a happy one as you flashed a wide grin at the boys who groaned at your sudden transition.

"So you didn't have any good memories?" Chanyeol asked softly. 

Your eyes softened at that and you shook your head. "No.." You responded. And the boys all sighed as their eyes drifted off to somewhere, feeling the guilt. 

"I had the best memories ever." You said at last which made all heads turned to you.

"What?" Xiumin said and you nodded. "I had the best memories. I get to travel in places of Korea that I never knew exists. I got to spend some quality friend time with you guys. Despite having all of you scaring me while meeting me, that really annoys me by the way. I had fun. I even saw superhuman powers in real life, I see many magical things happened before me in the blink of an eye. And I always thought it was impossible because fantasys are just fantasys. They were never reality. But I was wrong." You blinked at the 12 boys in front of you.

"You guys are living proof of fantasys. This place is. And I would never have seen it in person if it wasn't for you guys. I was also reborned too. Now who knew I had so many bucket list checked already." You giggled and some of the boys chuckled while others rolled their eyes.

"Alright, enough with your cheesy talk." Kai said and you stuck a tongue out at him.

"But you like this cheesy talk. I'm complimenting all of you." You shot back and Kai couldn't help but shrug with a smile. The others just grin from ear to ear.

"Now, I'm starting to understand what dad's letter meant." Suho spoke all of a sudden, and you blinked at him. "What letter?" 

"This letter." He pulled out the letter from his pocket and held it up for you to see. You took the letter from him and gasped. 

"I saw the exact same sentence too, from his diary, when I found out about the hidden history about your dad and Taeyang. There was a picture of your mother in it. Below it wrote the same thing, 'Dear EXO, she's yours.' What do you think it meant?" You blinked at the boys in confusion.

The boys were silent forawhile as they stared at you. There were many reasons to what that sentence meant, but they kept their mouths shut as they smirked.

You noticed it and raised a brow, "Alright. Come on guys. Tell me!" You whined and the boys shrugged with a smile. "Nu-uh!" Baekhyun playfuly shook his head at you.

"Hey, want to go and explore EXO planet?" Chanyeol offered but you shook your head.

"Noo! Tell me! NOW. I want to know what it means! Psh, you guys are meanies! I take it back, just let me die again please!" You said and the boys gaped at you.

"Yah, that's our power you're talking about." Chen snapped and you shot him a look that says you don't care.

Lay chuckled and held out his hand, you stared at it forawhile.

"We'll tell you after the tour of EXO planet." Lay said and your eyes glistened with hope. "Really?" 

He nodded and you happily slipped your hand in his. "Okay!" 

".. And also after you graduate." He added as he lifted you up, "What?! Hey! You can't do that!" You gaped at him. 

You stood in front of him with big wide eyes and Lay chuckled. "Let's go, you must be starving." D.O said as he got up too, "I am no-" 

Your stomach growled loudly at that moment. So loud that the entire room was the sound of your stomach.

Your ears turned red and you closed your mouth. "... What are we having?" You mumbled softly, embarrassed.

The boys laughed out loud as they exited the room together with you, the unicorn lay on the grass, it neighed for awhile. Showing a sign that it was happy for the boys.

The boys had transported you back to Earth and you were all dining in a restaurant that serves BBQ Pork. Suho had placed an order for a 20 people servings of food because of your hungry stomach.

"You starved yourself for 3 days?" Xiumin nearly choked on his water when you had confessed that you hadn't ate for 3 days. You nodded at the 12 boys, all of their eyes were big and wide, they were speechless from the sudden confession.

"Yeah, he had poisoned all of the human food. I avoided it as best as I could." You explained, remembering the torture. "I didn't knew I would be free and could taste korean food again." 

"Well, you should eat up then." D.O said and at that moment the waiter had came over with the side dishes, your mouth watered at the sight of korean dishes. 

*No more poisoned food.* You thought to yourself and happily dug in the side dishes.

The boys watched you eat, you were practically enjoying the taste of food. They chuckled at your dramatic reaction and slowly ate some side dishes too.

"I never knew kimchi would taste so good!" You made a face of satisfaction as you continue to chow down on it.

The waiter then came over with a tray of the raw pork and your eyes glistened at the sight of it. 

D.O took the tray and you were about to grab it but D.O held his hand out and gave you a look. "I'll do the cooking." You pouted and sat back down on your chair.

"Why? I can cook too!" 

"Like I'll trust a girl who hasn't eat in 3 days that died and revived in the same day? No, you're weak. Let me do it." He said and skillfully placed the pork on the burning grill, the pork let out a crackling sound and you smelled in the delicious aroma of food.

"Mmm.." You smiled, happy. The boys were amused by your looks. 

"By the way," Sehun spoke. "Does Yoonji still hold the power of the Eclipse?" He asked. You shook your head at him. "No." 

"Then where did the 3 powers go?" He asked and you smiled. "I believe it went back to its orignal owners." 

"What owners? The God of Sun is dead." Baekhyun added as he leaned in to the table, staring at you.

"When I transferred the three cores to the stone, I had made sure that when the stone had released the power of the Eclipse. The power would go back to the universe in the sky. Now, everything is back to where it was. An Eclipse will now form every 23 years from now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter