Family Member

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already midnight and Chanyeol was at the bus station.

He hopped on the bus as soon as the vehicle had pulled to a stop. Chanyeol had purchased a ticket to the countryside of Seoul, he sat down on the far right next to a window. 

He pulled out the map and the book, flipping it open as he munched onto some chips he had bought from the convenience store. Chanyeol had just begun his adventure after explaining to his parents about his leave.

It took him quite some time to convince them that he would be going to a faraway place from his hometown and that made his parents worry. But he had the spirit togo on, he wasn't going to let anyone get in the way. Not even his parents.

He didn't exactly explained that it was the mystery that his parents had stash away from him years ago.

He knew it would be too complicated to explain this feeling he is having right now. This feeling that somewhere in this world, he had a place that have all the wonderful creatures and species. It's pretty much a fantasy to every normal human's ears. But to Chanyeol, he felt like there was a deeper meaning in this book.

And that he must find the answers to his questions no matter what. Who is he and what does this his father meant with this book and map. 

*I'm going to solve this mystery like no other mystery I have ever solved.* He smiled. The bus driver came back in the bus after checking all the passengers are in, "Alright! To the countryside we go!" He hollered and closed the doors.

The bus became alive and started to move its way out of town and to the countryside. Just as the bus driver was driving, Chanyeol was reading the book of all the twelve symbols and the meaning behind it with the flashlight on his phone.

*Baekhyun possesses the power of light. Kai, teleportation...* Chanyeol red on and on until his eyes landed on a page of a symbol of the Phoenix. His eyes widened at the name.

*Chan..yeol?* His big wide eyes stare at the picture forawhile as he read the power. *Possesses the power of flame...* 

Chanyeol stopped reading and had a flashback of a few days back, he had remember seeing a bird flew pass but had wings of that immerse into flames. But when he blinked again, the bird went back to it's normal state. 

*Was I imagining it? Or was that not an imagination? A phoenix..* He let out a breath, sighing. This was too surreal for him to take it in immediately, but he didn't doubt it. It had open a part of Chanyeol, the adventurous side of him stepped in as he begin to think about his life.

*I was an orphan. My parents aren't real. I have a father who left me this book.. And these twelve symbols too. One of the names included mine.* He thought hard. *And the others they sounded familiar too. Who are they to me? Who are we? Or the better question is, what are we?* 

Chanyeol sighed as his gaze shifted down to the map that lay next to the book, folded. He took it out and unfolded it. The destination where his father had told him to go to. 

".. It's where all your hidden questions will be answered. Love, dad." 

He frowned for a second but smiled in the end as he slowly start to understand the situation. *Dad.. You plan a lot for me haven't you? Even though I never met you or remember how you look like, but you left me a place to find. A place that has a big part of you.* 

*And I will find that place.* He nodded to himself, pumping himself up. 

"You can try and get some shut eye, youngster. It's going to be a long journey to reach the countryside." The bus driver spoke to Chanyeol and Chanyeol nodded as he smiled. "I will!" He turned off his flashlight and kept the books away safely and tuck them in his bagpack. 

Chanyeol wrapped himself up with his jacket as he adjust himself onto the seat, finding a good position to sleep on. Chanyeol drifted off to sleep in less than a minute, the bus was silent as the other passengers fell asleep too, but only the bus driver was awake he was sipping onto his coffee as he drove down the road listening to music on his earphones.

Something in the dark slithered and made an eery sound, it pass by the bus driver and slid its way to the far back. Aiming it's way to Chanyeol. 

"Is he the one?" The shadow turn and ask the other, the other just nodded. "Yes!" It hissed.

"Good, now let's mark him so when he awakens he won't be mani- AAAH!" Part of the shadow was vaporized immediately as it had attempted to touch Chanyeol's leg. But the moon had emerged from the dark clouds and shone its light right onto Chanyeol.

Now Chanyeol's entire area was protected by the moon. The shadow that had a burnt part hissed in pain and the other panicked. 

"What do we do now? He is covered with moonlight!" 

"What can we do?! We'll just die if we tried to touch him!" The burnt one complained while tending to it's burnt spot. The other just groaned in frustration. "Let's head back! We'll wait for when he has arrived at his destination. For now, let's head back first!" The shadow then summoned a portal on the ground and slid right into it.

The other one followed along too and the portal closed up immediately. Chanyeol who was sleeping stirred in his sleep as one of his eyes fluttered open. The moon was the first to greet his view. 

*When did the moon appear?* He wondered but soon doze off again.

Meanwhile, back at the studio. Suho had came back to with the snacks and explained the situation to all of you. 

"What? They have our brothers possessed?!" Luhan asked in disbelief and the others all stood in a circle as they listen to Suho's explanation. Suho nodded with a sigh. "He does. I didn't get a chance to see his face, but whoever he is. He is smart too. He caught onto my tiny droplet in less than a minute." 

"So he smudged it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter