Darkness

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hostage? How?" Kai asked in disbelief. "I like it." Suho spoke and you turn to him with a smile while he just smile back.

"You like it? Like exactly, how do we capture one of these guys? They're like shadows.. Can we even touch them?" Kai asked and you just turn to him, eyes firm on him. "I don't see why not. If they can touch you, you can touch them too. Besides, you guys are immortal afterall." 

"Sounds like a decent plan to me." Suho turn to Kai and Kai just shot him a look that reads: "You're in on this?" 

Suho just reply that look with a smirk while Kai just groaned in defeat. "Fine, but, how do we bind them?" He asked and that question immediately made your face expression change. *.* You thought and Kai knew that look as a smirk slowly crept up to his lips.

"Oh~ Now you're stuck." Kai's ego started to emerge and you just rolled your eyes in annoyance. *Aish, he always knows how to find a weak spot.* 

"Well, I can figure some thing out. Maybe I'll bind them with my water powers?" Suho suggested and you just turn to him. "You can do that?" 

"I don't see why not, could be a good chance to level up my skills." 

"Alright. We'll bind them with Suho's powers and it's all set." You turn to Kai who just look at you with a competitive look, he really doesn't want you to have a good plan. But in the end, he gave up. "Alright. You win. I'll follow your plan, for once." 

"You mean twice don't ya? The first one was the modelling job." You reminded Kai and smirked in joy at his annoyed look. It felt so good getting revenge back at this smug boy.

"Right.." Kai muttered under his breath. "So, don't you have to be in school? I mean, you're sort of late for it." Kai nodded his head to the wall clock and you gasped in shock. "Oh man!" You grabbed for your bag and ran in front of Kai. "Teleport me!" You said and Kai just stare at you in shock. "What?" 

"Just do it! I'm already tardy! I can deal with a detention slip but no way am I getting an absence, the school's going to contact my aunt and-" "Alright! Alright! Just stop yapping and put on your shoes!" Kai cut you off as he couldn't take any more of your yapping.

You just nodded and hurriedly put on your shoes. Kai had teleported you to your school hallways after you were done getting ready. You immediately ran down the halls and to your classroom. 

By the time you reached your classroom, you had just realize that you had a quiz today and didn't study for it. *Oh man.. I'm so screwed. So much for being an A student...* And your teacher was on his desk keeping an eye on any cheaters during the quiz. 

You poke out your head by the doorway and knocked on the door lightly. After giving it a few knocks, your teacher and the entire classroom's eyes were on you. You felt the heat rising up to your cheeks as you feel the awkwardness from the stares you're getting.

"Err... Is it too late to join the quiz, sir?" You asked nervously. Your teacher just gave you a look then sigh, he then handed out the paper and you went over to grab it. As soon as you grab onto it your teacher muttered, "Don't be late for detention after school." 

You just sighed and nodded, your teacher then released the grip on the paper and you went to your seat in the back. You sat down quietly and pulled out your pencil box. You then stare at your quiz paper, the first thing that went in your head was. *If I get a D, that won't be so bad. It's better than gettitng an F.* 

After that horrible quiz, the rest of the students exited the classroom to eat lunch. While you weren't that hungry, you decided to crash by the library to do some reading. As your mind was curious about the shadows and the story you had read from before at the field. You reached in your bagpack and pulled out the diary, with another hand you held a giant file. You slipped the diary in just in case any teacher thought the diary was an illegal novel or something that shouldn't be brought into school property.

You made your way down to the library and sat on the far left area where some students were sleeping on the desk, and some just casually reading a book in between the aisles. 

You found an empty area in a corner, next to it has a window where little sunlight was shone into the room. You sat down on the ground, not bothering if your skirt was dirtied by dusts or not. You took the diary out from your file and immediately flipped back to the page you had bookmarked by stashing a leaf you had found in the fields.

You had read the diary about the creator's love story and the history behind it. When you had just finish it, you felt something shocking and weird from it. Like something didn't feel right. You had thought of Suho's and Kai's version when they read this diary, they even claim they read it all under a minute. But from the way you read it, it felt different.

"I need to ask them about this." You mumbled softly to yourself and the bell rang at that moment. Just when you got up from your spot, you were on your way to leave the library until a hand grabbed onto you, making you jump. You open your mouth to scream for help but a hand was placed onto it, covering it. 

You were drag into a dark corner, and you dared to turn your eyes ready to identify who was the kidnapper. But when you saw those two pair of eyes, you felt a sigh of relief.

"Did we scare you?" Suho asked, worried. You just pushed Kai away from you, making him release his grip on you.

"What the hell.." You hissed but softly under your breath. "Don't sneak up on me like that." You warned and glared at the two of them. Kai was enjoying the moment of scaring the heck outta you. 

"Sorry, but we went to check up on you in your classroom. One of your classmates said she saw you coming down here and so we came. But a little too late huh.." Suho said and you just nodded. "Yeah, I can't afford two detentions in one day. So let me just get back to the classroom with haste okay?" 

"Yeah, we can teleport you there later. But didn't you had a question to ask us?" Kai said and you just stare at him wide-eyed. "You two heard? I spoke so soft to myself." 

"Yeah, well not as soft as you think." Kai added. You ignored Kai and his comment then brought out the diary, you flipped the page where you had finish reading half of the story. "Can you guys read this part for me and let me know what does it say?" You asked. 

Suho wordlessly took the diary from you and read the page you had requested. 

"It's about him sculpting again and how he likes it. And he did it till late at night. It's just his usual update on his sculptures." Suho said and passed it back to you. 

You just stare down at the page and looked closely. "What the heck..." You mumbled softly under your breath, making sure none of them heard you. 

The diary of the page you had asked Suho to read clearly writes the same passage you had read about their father's love story. The part where he describe his love by using the moon. Suho had read it as a sculpture progress and that the sculpture was made beautifully and how much he adored his artwork.

It seems that the boys couldn't read other informations their dad had originally written, in the boy's eyes all they could read was the father writing memories with them only. But somehow they can't see memories their father had about his history. 

*Which explains why they don't know who that evil creature is. Maybe it's all written here about it. Is that why you needed my help?* You wondered and stare down at the book and remember his whispers in your head, requesting for your help.

"He chose you for a reason." 

"Okay, I got it." You nodded. "What are you talking about?" Kai asked and you had just realised you were talking out loud this whole time. "Urh, I meant I got what Suho meant just now! Ha! Haha!" You laughed it off nervously and closed the diary in your hand.

"I just remember I need to get to class. See you two later! Bye!" You waved goodbye and left. 

"What was that about?" Suho asked and turn to Kai. His brother just shrugged back at him, "Who knows, she's just a moron sometimes." 

"She's more intelligent than she looks okay." Suho stated and Kai just look at him, it was silent for awhile until Kai's mobile rang in his pocket. Kai fished it out and realize it was the company.

"Hello?" He answered and Suho watched as Kai negotiate with the company. After a few nods, Kai hung up and Suho raised a brow at him.

"They needed me for another shoot. Should I..?" "Yeah." Suho nodded. "Just go. I'll keep an eye on Yoonji. Just in case anymore shadows attack her." 

"Okay. Well, you be safe too, hyung." Kai said and Suho gave him a nod, after that Kai had disappeared off leaving a trail of purple magic dust lingering in the air and disappearing. 

Suho then went to the back of the school, just so he could feel your presence in the school area. In the mean time, he was trying to figure out a skill to bind the shadows for the plan to capture one of them as hostage. 

Meanwhile in Sehun's case, he had apparently left the country immediately after he had receive a phone call from the company. They needed him for another shoot and Sehun can't bail on it. He had just gotten himself sign to a company, he can't turn down their request now. 

Sitting in the car quietly as he thought back about Luhan, they had left the question hanging in the air. 

"Who are you?" 

Was what they had asked one another but Sehun's cell rang and he immediately left without even saying goodbye. He had called for a cab and immediately left the country side. 

After an hour drive in with the cab, Sehun had arrived at his company. He was hurriedly rush into the shooting area with no other than Kai. Kai sat on the couch, coolly reading the magazine. His hair and makeup was already done and he had the clothes on too.

Sehun gave him a long stare forawhile as he had recalled the dream he last had, where he saw 11 different boys, 3 of them looked like him and Luhan, also his friend. Kai looked up from his magazine as he felt a stare on him. 

The two of them met eyes and Sehun gasped. He just bowed at him and immediately went to the changing area to get his hair, clothes and makeup done. Kai just watch as Sehun hurriedly went i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter