"Watching all of you.."

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT?! You're not coming with us? But why hyung?" Tao asked in disbelief, "We were getting along really well. I thought you had started to accept us.." 

"Yea!" Chen cut in as he too was in disbelief, "The war is in 3 days! We don't have time for this!" He snapped at him.

"I'm sorry but my job here is done.. My modelling career that is. I'm flying back to China." Kris said as he stare at the boys sadly. "My flight leaves in an hour or so, and I gotta go right now. I'm really sorry.." He mumbled.

The boys were silent for a moment and Baekhyun sighed. "I can't believe you hyung." He muttered. "You're really going to choose your modelling career over a world crisis? Our friend is in danger, and you know that we all care. And we all know that you care about her too. That's the reason why you find us yesterday, wasn't it?" 

Kris look at Baekhyun with sad eyes. "I'm sorry.. But i have duties to my parents. I can't neglect my parents orders-" "But they are not your real parents. We were all adopted, our real father and mother had gifted us with powers to protect the world they had left for us. And we have to protect it from that evil man." Luhan cut in while staring at Kris in the eye.

Kris turn to Luhan with a helpless expression, his mind was confused, his heart didn't feel right at all. 

"I'm sorry." Was all he could say, "Here." He passed Suho the a piece of paper. Suho wordlessly took it and look up at Kris. "It's where Yoonji is." He said. "I track her last night. She's quite far. Good luck." Suho sighed, said nothing, and nodded. 

"Just go." Suho said. He too felt like it was hopeless to persuade Kris at this moment. The boy had already made up his mind.

Kris sadly turned around. But Kai went forward and grab onto his shoulder, turning him around.

Kris spun around, his eyes rounded in surprise as he stares at Kai.

"It's up to you Kris. Accept who you truly are and the fact we have a dad and also a mom. Our friend is now in danger and we don't have time to convince you, so do you want to come and do what you feel is right?" But Kris was silent and Kai sighed.  "Or you could just go back to the life of not remembering us or Dad or anything about EXO." Kai spoke.

"Don't forget who you really are and where you came from, hyung." He whispered and Kris stared at him for a moment and nodded, his shoulders heaved up and down as he turn his back and exited the studio immediately. 

Suho sighed out loud. "Well, let's start off with our plan." Suho said as he turn to his brothers trying to smile. "Kris hyung is a stubborn air head..." Sehun said and Luhan came over to his side with a sigh. "Yea." He silently agreed with the maknae.

"Anyways, get up." Luhan kicked Sehun by the leg. "Ow!" Sehun whimpered and rubbed the sore area, "What are you doing? Where are we going?" Sehun asked, raising a brow at Luhan.

"We're going to find Chanyeol." Luhan said and turn to the other brothers. "We're going to protect him from the shadows. He is in fact the only one left unawakened. Also, we're going to find more information about our father." 

"We are?" Sehun asked as he got up slowly, confused. Luhan nodded as he turn to Sehun. "I actually found an old van in the basement of this building. There was a door that had the EXO logo on it, I unlocked it with my power and inside was a van. It had a map to the countryside. Apparently there is a place that has our stones kept there." 

"Our.. stones?" Lay asked, confused.

"Yes. Next to the map had an explanation about it. These stones are like our masters for our powers. They turn into a book once the owner touches it. And it teaches us all about our powers and what it can do." Luhan explained and the boy's heads perked at the sound of mastering their powers.

"Oh my gosh, that's wonderful! Let's go and get it!" Sehun cheered. "Well hurry up and get ready." Luhan said and Sehun nodded as he dashed off to his room. 

"Have a safe journey out there. And watch out for one another." Suho said with a serious expression, Luhan nodded. "We will be back. Nothing is going to stop us." 

"Hyung, I'm ready!" Sehun dashed back, all dressed up and had a bunch of duffel bags in his hands. "What are those for?" Luhan eyed the bags. "Snack supplies! We might get hungry out there!" 

Luhan nodded. "And you pack 3 bags of snacks?" "Yeah, why? Is that not enough?" Sehun asked innocently. Luhan rolled his eyes and sighed. "The war is in 3 days, we're not going to camp out for 3 days. We'll be back on the second day. Besides your duffel bags are the size of a pig, one bag is enough. Now, let's go!" Luhan used his powers and swiftly moved the other duffel bags away, leaving Sehun with one bag only.

"But-" "See ya guys." Luhan smiled at the other brothers and waved. He then used his power to move the two of them down to the basement by elevating the floor.

"YAH! HYUNGG!" Sehun whined throughout the ride.

Suho shook his head and chuckle. *Aigoo maknae..* 

"So what do we do now hyung?" Kai asked and Suho just smiled. "I'm going to find D.O." He said and the boys all came forward. "Are we coming with you?" Chen asked and Suho shook his head. "No. Some of you have to watch over this studio. Watch out for Taeyang, just in case he finds this studio. But someone has to find Xiumin."

"I'll do it." Kai volunteered immediately and Suho smiled. "Okay."

"What about us?" Lay asked. Suho turn to them and smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter