Pretending

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay stood in front of the house and took a deep breath. *Hopefully I don't look like a weirdo.* He lifted up his hand knock on the door, the door swung open showing a man in his his wife beater, Lay stood there awkwardly until he finally spoke.

"Err, hello, sir?" He said. "Who are you?" The man raised a brow at him.

"Erm, I'm looking for Hae Yoonji's aunt?" Lay said and at the mention of your name, the uncle's eyes widened. "Yoonji?" He spoke with a bewildered expression. Just then, there were loud footsteps from the house as a middle aged woman pushed the man away and stared at Lay with big wide eyes in a messy hair.

"Did you just say Hae Yoonji?" She said, her tone fileld with worry. Lay nodded slowly.

"Where is she?! And who are you?! What have you done to my precious niece?!" The aunt demanded right away as she stepped closer to Lay who took a step back, scared. 

"M-Miss, please calm down." Lay stammered holding his hands out, "I'm just here to tell you that your niece is at err, a school project lately. She went on a school field trip." He said which made the aunt softened but her eyes widened and she stared at Lay with a look.

The man who was shoved over to the side came back with curious eyes.

"School project? But it's almost time for exams." 

At that moment, the aunt gave Lay a serious look. *Uh oh.* Lay thought and sighed. "I have no choice then." He spoke and the aunt raised a brow, "What are you say-" Before she could finish her sentence Lay had spread an aura around them making them drowsy as Lay used his healing powers to hack in their brains.

"Listen to me." Lay spoke, as his voice echoed in both of their heads.

"Hae Yoonji is perfectly safe and sound. She'll be away forawhile and you guys do not have to worry about her. Your niece is perfectly fine."

"She's perfectly fine.." The aunt repeated his words like a zombie.

"Perfectly..." The man spoke but a grin appeared on his lips as he mumbled the final word. "..Fine." 

Lay stopped his powers and he stepped back, his eyes lingered on the man for a long time. Pinching his eyebrows together, Lay disappeared from their sight immediately.

His powers had faded and both of them stood there in a daze.

"Huh?" Your aunt spoke as she shook her head. "What are we doing out here? What am I doing out here LIKE THIS?!" She gaped at her look and hurriedly dashed back in the house, her husband shook his head and glance around the house. "Weird.. I could have sworn someone was here just now." He stared at the empty space in front of him and shrugged.

Lay had went back to the studio and slammed the door with a sigh. The other boys who were practicing their powers stopped and stare at their brother who came, frustrated. "Oh hyung!" Kai called out as he was reading a book, he closed it and went over to Lay who went over to the bar and poured himself some hot tea.

"Did you meet Yoonji's aunt and explained to her?" Kai asked and Lay sipped on his hot tea while sighing. "Yep." He said, his eyebrows still pinched together. 

"What's wrong? You look like you aren't please." Kai asked as he sat on the stool, staring at his brother. Lay just sighed again and turn to Kai. "Did you know her aunt's erted husband?" 

When Kai heard the description his eyes rounded in surprise. "W-What? erted husband?" He gaped at his brother. "Yeah." Lay said. 

"No I didn't know about him. But what happened?" Kai asked, curious. 

Lay sighed again and his fists curled into a ball, Kai noticed it and raised a brow at him. 

"I didn't exactly explain anything to her aunt. I couldn't come up with a decent reason so I hypnotize them." "And?" Kai asked, curious.

"And while I was hacking through their brains, I could actually see what they were thinking. Her aunt was basically worried about Yoonji, but for that husband of hers.." His words trailed off as he recalled the memory and shuddered in disgust.

"What?" Kai urged him, wanting to know more. 

"He only married Yoonji's aunt because of Yoonji. He has been watching her forawhile, more specifically her body." Lay muttered his fists tightened at the thought of it.

When Kai heard it, his eyes widened and all he could felt was rage at the moment.

"What?!" Kai snapped, surprising the other brothers who were training their powers with Dubu. Chen and Baekhyun stopped and spun around. They came over and questioned. "What's wrong? You guys look so angry. Did something happen?" 

Kai and Lay were silent as they sighed making Chen and Baekhyun totally confused. "Guys?" Chen raised a brow at them, he touched Kai's shoulders and shook him.

"Yah." He said. 

"What else did you see?" Kai snapped again, surprising Chen who stepped back. He glance at Baekhyun who gave him a shrug. 

"Yah. If you guys don't explain anything. So help me I'm practicing my powers on you guys." Chen threathened as he formed a lightning in his palm. 

"It's about Yoonji." Lay immediately said, which made Chen's bolt disappeared. "What about her?" He asked.

Baekhyun sat down next to Kai as he too was curious. "Did Tao found her?" He asked.

"No, not that. I went to find her aunt to reason with her. But instead I found out that Yoonji had been living under the same roof with a ert." Lay explained which cause to two brothers to scream at him.

"WHAT?!" They chorused, their jaws dropping. 

"So what did you see?!" Kai snapped, he was getting impatient by the minute. "I'll show you." Lay said as he closed his eyes, with a deep breath he opened his eyes, which are glowing pink, white and red.

The three brothers eyes started to glow his color, as Lay had officially hacked into their brains.

Lay showed them the image of what had happened throughout the years you had lived with your aunt and her erted husband.

"This is his vision." Lay's voice echoed in their minds, as images appear of you looking uncomfortable and worried.

You were on your way up the stairs in your school uniform, but the focus was on your skirt and you noticed it, immediately you fastened your footsteps and race upstairs.

Another vision appear, it was a small crack, and through that crack was you in the bathroom trying to shower but you hadn't taken off your clothes yet, you were aware of your surroundings as you glance around the bathroom area, trying to find all the holes. Setting every towel you had in your hand to cover it up.

You had successfully covered the crack where he was peeking, but a knock was heard and the towel fell over making you jumped as you immediately covered yourself with the towel.

The boys hearts tightened in pain, the sight of you looking worried and scared was too much for them. But the fact they knew now, that you have to face this everyday in your entire life is just sad.

Before the vision could go any longer, Lay had abruptly dispersed it. The boys blinked their big eyes at Lay who had a frown on his face. "Horrible, huh?" 
"I didn't knew she had to go throguh that all the time." 

"And I thought she was lucky that she had a small family to go home to." Baekhyun whispered with a sigh as he couldn't forget your scared expression. 

"She's strong and brave for hiding all of that. When I first met her, it didn't look like she was going through hard times at all. But now," Chen couldn't bring himself to speak as he realize how horrible it must have felt. Being watch in your own house is creepy. When home is suppose to be a place where you can be comfortable.

The boys were all silent until Dubu suddenly barked which caught the boy's att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter