Draining

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came and you woke up from a nightmare, your eyes fluttered open and you groggily looked around the dark surroundings.

*Right.. I'm still captured.* You sighed, remembering everything.

Just then the door opened up and Taeyang stepped in with his shadows carrying human food to you, they placed the food in front of you and left immediately. 

"Good morning. It's a beautiful day today!" Taeyang said as he moved his hands. "How about you have some good breakfast for once." You were unbinded immediately as you fell onto the ground, "Oof!" Your body slammed onto the ground letting out a thump.

Taeyang open up his palm and a small light appear on it as he moved it onto you. The light entered your body and felt it lifting you up and moving you to the tray of foods, a table and chair emerged from the ground and the light sat you down on it.

You felt tired as you tiredly stare at the food. The light had given you energy and the food for once wasn't prison food and was a surprise. There was dukkbokki, freshly cooked meat with lettuce next to it, and a chocolate cake on the side. You glance at the tall glass of milk in front of you and blinked at the fancy food.

You slowly look up at Taeyang, "What's all this for?" You asked, confused. 

Taeyang sat down in front of you as a chair emerged from the ground, he crossed his legs at you and grin. "I'm not a terrible person, you know. I treat my prisons well. I realize you've been treated really badly these days. So I decided to give you a fancy meal for once." 

"Really?" You asked, your tone full of doubt. You were suspecting that something was up. Taeyang nodded. "Mmhmm. Hurry, dig in. My shadows worked hard on finding the food." 

"You mean stealing?" You said, turning to him with a look. Taeyang smirked. "So," He said. 

"Dig in then." He said, watching you. "What's the catch?" You asked, you had no appettite to eat at the moment, at least no with the feeling churning in your stomach. The feeling of pain, anger, no safety, and missing the boys. It had been hell for you for these past 2 days.

Taeyang raised a brow at you. "There's no catch." He said but you didn't want to believe him. "Liar. If you're not going to tell, I'm not going to eat." You said and Taeyang sighed, his patient was gone as he sounded impatient now.

"You're one annoying prisoner." He spat and you weren't faze by it, you were used to his sudden change of attitude and didn't bother to care about it. But still you would flinch if he had an uproar from time to time. 

You quietly stare at him, not touching your food. Taeyang sighed as he got up. "Fine! If you won't eat, then you won't eat for these two days. You will die during the day of the Eclipse." He stated, you felt afraid at first, you didn't want to starve to death. But also didn't want to listen to his commands, you felt like you would fall in his trap and you clearly didn't want to help a bad guy.

"You're not going to do that." You boldly stated which made Taeyang rounded his eyes in surprise at you. "What did you just say?" He whispered under his breath.

"You're not going to do that. Because," You stare at him in the eye once more. "You needed me strong and healthy for a reason, and it's not during the war I can tell." Taeyang scoffed as he continue to listen to your guess.

"Go on." He encouraged you. 

"And the reason why I'm doubting your nice hospitality is because, it's too sudden. You're not a smooth villain, you know? I have been binded for prison food for these past two days, but today, I'm totally free and have fancy food. There is clearly a big difference." You stated making Taeyang smirked as he had listened to your words well.

"Smart girl." He said. "I underestimated you." 

You blinked at him, waiting for him to continue. 

"Yes." Taeyang admitted. "There is a catch. Do you want to know about it?" He asked, you didn't respond. 

"The food is actually poisoned with a spell that I created, to make the power in your body weaker and weaker until it's drainable." He said and your eyes widened at him. "So you have been draining my body this entire time, weren't you?" You said.

And Taeyang nodded. "The prison food I gave you two days earlier were a test subject." *No wonder I was feeling weaker and weaker..* You thought to yourself, *My lifespan is decreasing day by day..* 

"You plan to make the Eclipse disappear during the war aren't you?" You said, guessing. An evil grin spread onto Taeyang's face as he turn to you.

"Not exactly." He said. "I'm just merely making it weak by making the source of the Eclipse weaker. And that soure my dear, is you." His eyes flashed red as he glared at you. 

"The boys draw their power from you. And I have to make you weaker and weaker, and when the boys are eliminated, you will be killed." He said. "But why won't you kill me now?" You blurted all of a sudden, the question surprised you too. That wasn't what you wish for but you had this curiosity in you forawhile.

Taeyang glance at you in surprised. "Kill you first?" He laughed. "My dear, yes I had wanted to kill you. But before discovering you're the descendant of his lover, I had changed my mind. The reason why I hadn't slaughter you yet is because I wanted the boys to suffer a slow painful death. To make my brother's sons suffer pain and torture like he did. By killing their love ones in front of their eyes, slowly and painfully. That's the perfect revenge. And you're that person." 

Your eyes widened. "You can't do that!" You snapped. *This man is indeed crazy.* "They will just get stronger as long as I'm alive." 

"Which is why," He began. "It's so perfect to let them feel their strongest power at its peak. And as they felt like there is hope and power, I'll kill you in one blow. Making them burn in pain, both physically and emotionally." He cackled evilly as he stood in front of you. You stared at him in shock, you were disgusted by him, all you're feeling now is hatred towards this guy.

"Now, eat your food." He said but you continued to glare at him. "Fine then. I'll just make you." He lifted up his palm and pointed it towards you, an aura surround you. You felt the power move in you, suddenly you had cravings for the food in front of you and all you could feel was hunger.

*What's happening? It's like I'm being controlled.* You thought to yourself as your hand moved on it's own, reachi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter