Family

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day arrived, and it was during dawn that there was a knock on the studio's door. Dubu woke up immediately and went to the door, the other three were still sound asleep. But the knock came back again, and Suho stirred in his sleep.

His eyes fluttered open and he slowly got up from the sofa. He scanned his surroundings, Lay was on the floor sleeping while Kai was on the two seater cushion. Both were still sound asleep, Suho groaned softly and he saw Dubu standing in front of the door.

Another knock was heard again and a person spoke. 

"Hyung? You guys in there?" 

*Sehun.* Suho recognized the voice and got up. He went over and opened the door for him, "Sehun! You're back!" He exclaimed happily with a big smile on his face, Sehun smiled at him for a second and moved aside, he wasn't alone.

Another boy was standing behind him. 

Suho's eyes widened in surprised. "Luhan?" 

Luhan just stood there and bowed. "Hello." He greeted but then his eyes shifted back to the studio and back to the old crumpled newspaper in his hand, *This is dad's studio.* Luhan thought softly with a smile and look at Sehun who was staring at him with worried eyes.

"It's the studio isn't it?" Sehun asked, Luhan then nodded. "It is. But, how did you guys find it? It took me years to try and find it." Luhan wondered and Suho just smiled. "Well, come on in and we'll explain it to you." Suho made way for the two to come in. 

Dubu was standing by the doorway wagging his tail at the boys. Sehun and Luhan both just smiled, Luhan bent down and patted Dubu's head. "What a pretty dog you are." 

"His name is Dubu. He has been protecting this studio." Suho said as he went over the mini bar section in the studio as he filled up the kettle with water and started to boil it. 

Luhan came in the studio and his gaze was on the two boys sleeping, he noticed Kai first as he recalled his strange dream. *Jongin..* He thought to himself with a frown. The dream of Jongin having powers and saving him. But he then recalled what had happened the day before and shook his head. *All of that was real? Was that not a dream?* Luhan had no proof that all of it was real, but deep down in his heart he knows it's real.

"Sit." Suho nodded to the two stools in front of the counter. "I would like to know about what happened with you two first." He said. 

Luhan and Sehun sat down, "Hyung," Sehun began. "He was nearly attacked. But we made it out in time." 

Suho shifted his gaze to Luhan who was silent and had a blank look on his face. Luhan was recalling the moment that had happened before, it was during the field trip. 

"What exactly happened? And where?" Suho asked. Sehun just sighed, "As you can tell, some sort of evil darkness is being spread all over Seoul lately. It came from the North side and is slowly making its way over here. Luhan was close to it, very close. When I arrived, the shadows had surround him but luckily I saved him just in time and dragged him out of there. But fighting with those shadows had me drained, so I couldn't teleport back with him immediately. So we took the bus transport home. Oh and Luhan hyung is so failing his assignment." Sehun added the last part like it was no big deal while Luhan just gave him a look that says, 'Seriously?' 

Suho just shook his head at the last remark. "Yeah, Yoonji had explained that those shadows were after our brothers. She was right. Well, I'm glad you guys made it out alive. You'll be safe here, Luhan. No worries." Suho smiled at him.

Luhan just nodded. "But," He spoke. "Can you tell me how you guys find this studio?" He asked, his eyes showed his eagerness which surprises Suho who kept silent as he stare at Luhan for awhile.

Luhan then added, "The reason why I want to know is cause, well, my dad told me to find this studio." He then unfold the crumpled newspaper in front of them and slided it over to Suho. 

Suho took the paper and read it. *So dad had left this for Luhan.* "You dedicated most of your life to find this studio?" Suho asked and Luhan nodded. "I've been trying to find it after I left the orphanage. I just felt like, maybe my dad had left me something in this studio. I was hoping all these years that it wasn't removed or the building was knocked down or the fact that this place could be taken away by someone. But I was a broke student, I had debts everyday to pay. Hence I was too late in finding it. And," Luhan stopped mid sentence as he stare at Suho then back at Kai who was sleeping on the sofa.

"I feel like I've seen you two before. You two were in my dream. There was a battle, and I was nearly killed but you guys had appeared." Luhan said and shook his head. "Even if I want to believe it's a dream, what had been happening lately. Doesn't feel like a dream." Luhan looked at Suho who just stare back at him. 

Suho took a deep breath and sighed. "You're right." He said. Luhan's eyes widened. "What?"

"Your dream was true. And this studio, belongs to our dad, Luhan. We share the same dad." Suho said  and Luhan froze as he stare at Suho for a short moment, in that moment the water was done boiling and let out a whistling sound.

"You..." Luhan began and stare at Sehun, and to the two boys sleeping. "A-All of you.." He stuttered. "You're.. my brothers?" 

Sehun sighed and nodded. "Yes hyung." 

"I know it's shocking but, this is the reason why dad had asked you to find this studio. He wanted to let you know that you're not alone in this world. You have a real family here. All of your brothers alive, he left this as a gift to us." Suho explained throughout the whistling kettle. 

Luhan was silent for a moment as the two sleeping boys stirred in their sleep from the whistling of the kettle. 

"Are you okay, hyung?" Sehun asked and Luhan turn to him. His thoughts and memories were all coming back.

"Dad!" 

"Luhan, my son.. Will you accept this gift I have for you?" 

And all of a sudden, the sign of EXO appeared in his vision and Luhan gasped. He closed his eyes and heaved out a breath. "Yes.." He whispered. "I'll accept your gift, father. For I am the son of EXO." 

And at that moment the studio's ground glowed and Luhan's logo was shining brightly more than ever. 

"Yah! Can you guys shut the kettle already?" Kai whined in his sleep, but Suho and Sehun were both in awe to notice the whistling sound of the kettle. Luhan's body was glowing so brightly that the two boys had to shield their eyes. 

"Your name is Luhan. And you are the one who controls the power of telekinesis." 

The glow dispersed and Luhan's eyes fluttered open, he look at his brother and smiled. He lifted up his hand and moved his finger down, immediately the kettle stop whistling as he had turned off the switch. 

Suho just smiled at Luhan. "Welcome back brother." Sehun who was gaping at him just let out a breath of relief. "Woah. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter