The Origins of the Eclipse

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Our.. mother?" Suho's eyes widened, his facial expressions shows that he is surprised and shocked at the same time. Luhan gasped at the same time who said nothing as he stares at Lay for a moment before asking. "When did you know all of this? And why have you been keeping it from us?" 

Lay just sighed and shrugged. "It's quite a long time to be honest. Ever since I had been awakened, I met Yoonji during the next morning." He said as he recalled the memory. "I went to find her for the diary but she looked pale and worried. So I offer to help with whatever she was going through, but she was busy finding a paper which at first was claimed as her homework." 

"I tried to offer my help once more with her 'homework'." He lifted up his two fingers and curling them up and down, quoting the word: homework. 

"In the end, we end up in a library as she revealed everything to me. Apparently, dad's diary. His diary that all of us had red through it.." His words trailed off and he stare at his brothers, preparing them.

"Yea? What about dad's diary?" Suho asked, curious. 

"It held secrets from us. But Yoonji was the only one who could see it. Apparently, dad had casted some sort of spell on a certain page. A page that wrote the truth and how the war began." Lay said while staring at his two brothers, both brothers were equally surprised and shocked to hear this news but they remained calm and listened well. 

Suho paused for a moment as he remembered the time where you had ask him to read a page of the diary in the library.

"Can you guys read this part for me and let me know what does it say?" You asked. 

Suho wordlessly took the diary from you and read the page you had requested. 

"It's about him sculpting again and how he likes it. And he did it till late at night. It's just his usual update on his sculptures." Suho said and passed it back to you. 

You just stare down at the page and looked closely. "What the heck..." You mumbled softly under your breath, making sure none of them heard you. 

"What did it write?" Suho asked, staring back at Lay. He wanted to know more and he was ready to know more. 

"It wrote the love story between dad and mom. Dad was apparently the God of Earth, and mom was a normal human." At the mention of their mom being human both of their eyes widened like saucers at the same time.

"A human?" Luhan gasped and Lay nodded.

"And the evil man," Lay continued. "His name is Taeyang. God of the Sun, and also apparently dad's brother, in other words our uncle too." 

The boys were speechless as they took the information in, but Lay didn't give them time to do that as he continued on, revealing it slowly.

"Yoonji wrote the entire passage down on a piece of note, my guess is she probably wanted to share it to us because we can't see it. But she had accidentally misplaced it somewhere in the streets while walking to school." said Lay and Suho just sighed. "That's the Yoonji we all know." 

"But why didn't Yoonji tell us?" Luhan asked. "That's cause.." Lay stopped as he contemplated about the thought forawhile, he remembered seeing you hesitating a few times as you reread the diary over and over again, you, trying to find how your existence was connected to all of this.

"... Our mother has the same name as her. She's also called Hae Yoonji." Lay said and the boys were yet again, speechless. 

"What?" Suho asked with widened eyes. "Our mother has the same name as her?" 

Lay nodded once more. "Yoonji didn't take it too well, she was frustrated about it. She had been trying to find a solid reason why, and maybe thats why she didn't had the guts to tell any of you about it yet. I mean, if you look at it closely. They have the same name. Both of them were chosen by dad. It felt like Yoonji just traveled through time. She couldn't be... our mother.. right?" Lay asked as he too was stuck on this spot.

The boys were silent at that question, but Suho, being the wisest one had collected all his thoughts and knowledge. Contemplating for a moment, he then spoke, "I don't think she is our actual mother." 

The two brothers stare at the eldest one, Suho continued. "I believe Yoonji is.." 

"Hae Yoonji." 

You heard a voice in the room, you had just woken up from the deep slumber and your mind felt groggy. Your vision wasn't exactly clear, but you could definitely hear that voice as it chanted your name once more.

"Hae Yoonji." 

Your vision started to clear as you spotted a figure appearing right before your view. The moment it had clear, your eyes widened and you gasped at the man standing before you. He had his face covered with a cloak as he floated next to you. 

"You.." You said to him, your voice noticeably shaking in fear. 

"You're Taeyang..." 

A grin appeared on his face as he started to float in a circle around you, your gaze was on him the entire time as you tried to move but the orb around you had restricted your movement. You were completely binded. The orb around you spark the moment you move, it didn't hurt you but it made a loud shrilling noise. 

You flinched at the sound of it and Taeyang stopped circling you as he floated right to your view once again. "That noise is to alert me if you ever tried to escape. Also, don't bother thinking that the boys will come and save you. This orb is made to destroy anything that touches it, here is a demonstration," He snapped his fingers and a shadow emerged from the ground.

"Come and touch the orb." He ordered and you watched as the shadow hesitated for a moment but walked closer to the orb anyways. "Hurry up!" Taeyang yelled and the shadow did as told as it vaporized immediately right in front of the both of you.

You flinched again at the sight of the shadow vaporizing to dust right before you and glared at Taeyang. "You're one evil man."

"Why thank you. It's good to have someone here that shows their hatred towards me." He grin at you while you glare right at him again, "Keep glaring like that. I love the attention." He smirked right at you.

"Aren't you going to slaughter me now? I mean, you tried to kill me when we first met." You asked and he laughed all of a sudden. "Slaughter? No! I'm evil but not that evil, slaughtering will take place for another time. And yes I did tried to kill you but this time it'll take place after I'm done with you."

"This time? What made you change your mind? When will you be done with me?"

"Shh, shh, one question at a time. For your last question, it's after the war with the sons of EXO." He said while turning to you. 

"You'll be their bait. During the war, they will be so tricked that they will die right before your very eyes. And once they are dead, you are next."  He cackled evilly as this was indeed happy news to him.

Your gaze harden on him as you breathed heavily. "You'll never win. I believe that the boys will defeat you! They are smart and strong! And far more better than you!" You defended back.

"Oh," He said with a tone of surprised. 

"But how? With you here, they are defeatable. " He asked and you stopped glaring at him. And that's when you remember his words to Suho.

"He said that you, Yoonji, you are the key to everything. Without you gone, we will be undefeatable."

Taeyang smirked as he saw the surprised look on your face, he then pulled out the diary and the note. The two items flashed before your eyes and your eyes widened at the sight of the note.

*The note!* 

"Is this note familiar to you?" He asked as he unfolded it right before your very eyes. Taeyang then snapped his fingers and the diary flipped open the exact page where you copy the story out to the note. The two items floated before you made you speechless.

"H-How.." You croaked as you stare at the note. "How did you get this note?" You asked as you turn to Taeyang who then took off his cloak, revealing his true face. He had a bruised face and stitches were seen on his neck as he smiled right at you.

"How I got the note is not important at the moment. But this is the answer to your first question. You probably have questions in your mind when you read this story and the war I had with my brother, God of the Earth. He is one sly and evil man." 

"He's not! You are, dirt bag!" You defended and Taeyang stare at you for a moment before floating to the diary. "Dirt bag eh? That's the best you got?" You just glare at him, not flinching.

Taeyang smirked and continued. "He casted a spell on this diary so that I couldn't read it.  Sly and evil isn't he? But you can." He said, gazing at you.

"And you're going to to read out every secret passage he had wrote in this diary." He added.

"Never!" "Shh shhh." He silenced you and all you could do was move a hand or two but the bind held onto you as the orb flashed non stop with the shrilling noise.

Taeyang closed his eyes with a sigh. "Now now, I know you are impatient and angry. But I'm sure you have questions, about why you and his lover have the same name, don't you? I mean, that was why you were in a rush this morning right?" 

You stopped struggling and panted as you listened. "My aunty told me about it, she's my great great grandmother and my dad wanted to name me after her. And-" "Ah! So that's the reason why. Okay the first question was a trick and I really don't care why you have the same name. But!" Taeyang cut in. "You are curious about another thing, 'Why me' isn't it?" He asked as he floated closer to your face. You just stare right back at him, glaring right into his eyes.

Taeyang gaze into your eyes and smirked as he saw something familiar flash in it. "Yes that's it. You have it." 

Your eyes widened and you blinked at him. "What?" 

"You see, my brother is a fool but also not a fool," He chuckled while moving away from you and you just gave him a confused look. "Which is it? A fool or not? And you did not answer my question!"

"Both. And hush hush my dear, we'll get on to your question. He was right about me. In fact, he still is right about me. I'm a greedy and selfish God. I wanted more, more power than ever. My brother was a fool for giving it all up for that girl and those twelve brats." "Hey! They are not brats!" You snapped at him angrily but he ignored you and continued on.

"But, he made wonders with their gifted powers. Forging his kind with a human's pureness and imagination. She was one of a kind and so are you." His gaze landed on you as he stare at you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter