Eclipse

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The final day had passed. And all the boys were awake and ready. It was dawn.

In Seoul the news was on with the weather lady on the TV playing loudly in every coffe shop in Seoul.

"Ladies and gentleman, today is the day of the Eclipse! It will happen anytime soon during the noon till afternoon so everybody please wear your protection glasses during the noon to afternoon. And enjoy the sight of the Eclipse. After 23 years, we are experiencing our second Eclipse!"

Taeyang stood outside of his lair, breathing in the air. His darkness had absorbed all of Seoul, it's only remaining spot left was Hongdae's area, the place where the studio was located.

Power surged up into Taeyang as he cackled loudly, happy of his progress. *Finally. The day of the war has come.* 

He then stare down at the window he was standing on, you look lifeless on the ground and breathing heavily. Struggling to stay alive.

The sun rose and sunlight poured in. You felt the energy from the sunlight and breathed out. *Today is the day.* 

Suho had woke up before the sun rose and was standing in the middle of the field, watching the sun rise. He heard footsteps and sighed. "Morning D.O." 

D.O stopped on his tracks and blinked at Suho's back. *How did he- Oh right.* He sighed as he figured it out. *We have super human powers and great hearing.* 

"What are you doing up so early?" D.O came over to his side and examined Suho who was gazing at the sunlight.

Suho said nothing and was quiet the entire time but D.O somehow knew why Suho was this quiet. 

Quietly, he spoke. "Today is the day of the war, isn't it?" 

The question surprised Suho as he snapped out of his daze and turn to D.O, blinking at him. "Yeah.." He nodded softly.

"Is Yoonji okay?" D.O asked and Suho sighed again. "I don't know. Her energy, I can feel it slowly fading. I hope we're not too late." 

Suho turn to D.O, his gaze on him. D.O noticed it and turn to him.

"So, you're really not going to acknowledge it?" Suho asked, his eyes on D.O's big ones. 

D.O was silent for a moment, when he didn't say anything Suho just gave him a weak smile. "Ah, I see." He spoke and chuckled lightly. "Alright. I guess that's what you wanted." Suho then turn on his heel, walking back.

"Where are you going?" D.O asked. "Back to the studio. I have to protect my family." He said without turning his back.

D.O watched Suho's figure walking away slowly, his mind thought back to his words. *Protect.. family..* 

Just then, D.O yelled all of a sudden.

"Hyung!" 

Suho's eyes rounded in surprise as he froze on the spot, he spun around and stare at D.O who too was surprised by his sudden words. "Err.. you should at least stay for breakfast. Mom was eager to feed you her breakfast dishes. She was glad I'm having friends lately." He spoke nervously.

Suho was quiet for a moment but a smile spread across his lips. "Sure!" He said.

Taeyang entered your room, your eyes fluttered open at the sound of footsteps. You look up at Taeyang who was staring at you with red eyes.

"Good." He whispered, a grin spread across his lips.

"You're ready to be absorbed now." He snapped his fingers and immediately an aura emerged from the ground, you felt your body being pulled up.

You groaned as it stopped you in midair, Taeyang then waved his arms, the prison cell shook as the ground beneath the both of you lifted itself up. 

You were brought out to pure sunlight and you flinched at the light you had seen in over four days, you saw how bright it was today and the sun was full.

Just as the sun shone itself on you, your body glowed for once an aura you had never seen before. The palm that holds the power of the Earth glowed, your chest had the glow of the Sun and Moon.

You gasped at the scene while Taeyang was staring at you with a look of satisfaction. His plan was progressing well.

"Are you ready?" He asked and you just stare at him. 

"Are you?" You spoke back, your comeback surprised Taeyang who smirked at you. "You're pretty bold for someone who is about to be absorbed."

You said nothing in the end as Taeyang's smirk disappeared a serious expression replaced it. He breathed in and transformed to his true form. The combination of all the beastly creatures on Earth. That was how Taeyang was reborned.

The same monster you saw in the oprhanage with Kai, your eyes widened the moment you saw him transformed. 

Taeyang growled in a beastly voice, stretching his muscles as if he had just awaken from a deep slumber. His eyes glowed red, his body was now big and tall, his scar remained on his hairy face with teeth like a saber tooth tiger. Had the body of a wolf combined and had horns of a Markhor.

His legs had the scales of a crocodile and his nails grew longer than ever turning into claws. 

Taeyang shot a piercing gaze on you making you flinch, a smirk appeared on his lips as he emerged an aura around himself. The aura lifted him up and he was floating in mid air with you.

"It's time." He laughed evilly, his roar louder than ever. So loud that the boys who were in Seoul had heard it.

Lay, Chen and Baekhyun who were in the studio heard it and snapped their heads toward the direction of the sound.

"He's coming." Lay said. "Prepare the studio. The gloom is coming nearer." 

Baekhyun and Chen had casted a lightning glow around the studio by mergin their powers together. They were on high alert as they stare at the scene.

"The others aren't back yet though." Baekhyun said and the other two sighed. "Looks like its up to us." Chen said and the three nodded at one another. They will do anything to protect what their father had given.

Kai woke up from his slumber the moment he heard the roar. He had teleported to a building last night, he didn't felt like going back to the studio telling his brothers about failing the mission.

Just then, Kai realize something was different. He blinked again and stare at his watch, it wrote 9am.

But the sky was nowhere near bright and sunny. It was pitch black and dark. Kai gasped as he had realized something. *Oh no! I'm in his territory!* 

Just then shadows emerged from the ground as they spotted Kai. His body glowed the aura of black mixed purple. 

"The son of EXO.. Perfect!" The shadows murmured as they slithered its way to Kai who got up from the building, he tried to teleport off but his body still remained in the same spot.

"What the.." Kai gasped, the shadows cackled evilly. "Your powers are useless in our territory." They slithered closer towards him, Kai's eyes widened and he started to run.

"!" He cursed and ran further. He pulled up his cell trying to dial for his hyungs help. But the phone flashed 'NO SIGNAL' and Kai's eyes widened at his phone and he cursed even louder.

"!" He then tossed his phone right at the shadows that were chasing him, thankfully it affected it and slowed down one of the shadows. 

Kai then started to knock down trash cans throughout his run. 

*I need to get back to the studio! Damn Kai! Why did you teleport so far off?!* 

"Wu Yi Fan. It's time." The door to his makeup room swung open, Kris was sitting by his couch with his hair and makeup done. He was wearing a white outfit, but he sat still, in a daze. 

"Wu Yi Fan?" The lady spoke again which made Kris snapped out of his daze.

"Oh.. yes?" He asked.

"It's time for your photoshoot." The lady said again and Kris nodded. "Alright. I'll be there soon." He said and the lady sighed. "Alright. 5 more minutes." She said and closed the door.

When Kris was left alone again, he sighed and got up. He stared out at the window. *It's today isn't it?* Somewhere in his gut had told him it is the day of the war. The day of the Eclipse.

*I have decided to leave them for good. But why am I so confused with myself?* He sighed even louder and got up. *I need fresh air.* He then left the makeup room and walked out of the building.

He found a flight of stairs and decided to climb them as he contemplated his feelings and thoughts. Kris walked up higher and higher, the wind blowing onto his hair.

Even though the wind felt breezy and cooling, it did not help with Kris's mind at all. 

When he had reached the rooftop, he stopped and breathed in and out. Calming himself down. Somewhere in his mind, his brothers words kept ringing and ringing in his mind.

"Don't forget who you really are and where you came from, hyung."

And a voice spoke in his head. 

"Are you a leader or a follower? The answer is up to you my son." 

Kris's eyes rounded in shock and he spun his head around, staring at his surroundings. But there was no one, it was just the wind blowing at him and the view of landscapes and buildings.

Kris sighed, "Was I hallucinating?" He whispered to himself. But then the wind blew at him. 

The question repeated in his mind and he closed his eyes, asking himself. 

"Am I a leader or a follower?" 

He was silent forawhile as he breathed in.

Just then, his palm glowed and his eyes shot wide open. The answer was clear. A smile came across his face.

Tao boarded off the bus and blinked at his surroundings, *Woah. It's so dark. Is it going to rain?* He questioned in his mind but shrugged anyways.

Tao walked down the streets under the dark gloomy sky, he was staring at the map and address. *Kris hyung's drawing .* He groaned in frustration and went over to a sales owner for help.

Several people he had asked all shook their heads as none could understand what Tao was asking or what Kris's handwriting and drawing were saying.

Tao sighed in defeat as he sat down on a bench in a park. "Man.. What do I do now?" 

Just then he heard footsteps and he slowly looked up, there were a group of men dressed in black but only their eyes were shown are standing before him. Tao raised a brow at them. "Er.. I sat on this bench first. It was empty and didn't look occupied." He nervously replied.

"We know where you want to go." One of the men spoke. 

At the mention of that Tao's ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter