Back to School

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bbring!

The sound of your high school bell rang and here you are standing awkwardly in front of the school gates with Kai next to you and Suho on your other. You just stare at the both of them and made a sound that shows you're feeling really regretful.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked, "I can't do this!" You said and Kai just stare at you in disbelief. "Can't do what? Go to school?" 

You just shot him a look and replied coldly. "No... It's not that. It's the fact that I know I will receive a gazillion stares from everybody if I enter the school hallways with you two now." Kai just look at Suho while Suho did the same to Kai, they had the same thoughts and motives.

With both of them nodding at one another, they grabbed you by one arm, Suho on your right while Kai on your left. The grab startled you and just stare at them with wide eyes. "What do you think you guys are doing?!" 

"Bringing you to class so you don't have to get detention for being tardy." Kai said casually and start dragging you along with Suho, you turned to Suho with a surprised look while he just gave you an innocent smile. *Not good.* You thought.

The three of you entered the hallways and the staring contest began as every student in the hallway was making their way to class. Some stopped to stare at the new hotties, while others who recognized Kai shriek with joy at their beloved model finally returning to school.

Suho was surprised by the amount of fangirls Kai had as a group of them appeared before them, they didn't seem in a hurry to class at all nor afraid that they will got detention slips for being tardy since the bell rang 5 minutes ago.

One of the girls made eye contact with Kai while twirling a strand of her dyed blonde hair in front of him, like it will hypnotize Kai to be attracted by her so called 'beauty'. You just had a look of surprise and turn to Kai, whose expression seem unfazed and perfectly blank.

In your view, Kai just looks damn bored. Even Suho thinks so too. 

"So Jongin oppa," The girl began as her hair continues to twirl on her index finger, "I heard you quit modelling, why is that? Is it cause you wanted to spend more time in high school?" She made really big eyes that clearly states she was indeed trying to flirt with him really hard.

Kai didn't blink nor flinch or reacted badly, in fact he was pretty calm. "Erm, I have to get to class. Will you excuse us?" The reaction on the girl's face almost made you burst into a fit of giggles because that girl's face was priceless. 

The girl had noticed your way of trying to calm yourself down because she was staring right at you, and if looks could kill, you would be dead by now. 

"Sure!" She said almost too cheerily that it sounded fake. Kai just nodded and continue to drag you down the hall with Suho. 

"Well, that was surprising." Suho said and raised a brow at Kai, "And funny." You added and Kai just shrugged. "Which is why I usualy come to high school privately, I arrive every time when class has started and no stalkers are in the hallways." 

"Well, she seems like she knows you." Suho said as he turn back to look at the girl. "Well, I don't." Kai added. "He's really popular in this school. In fact, soon will you." You said and Suho just raised a brow at you. "Excuse me? Me? Popular? Now why would you think that?" 

"Well, you two have the looks. Guess good looks runs in the family. Just like my family!" You said and Kai just smirked at you. "Sadly, yours was poorly done. I think the good looking genes express went low on fuel when they were creating you." Kai laughed and you just slapped him on the back which made him flinch in pain.

"Well, in your case, apparently your reflex genes aren't well too. So you better watch out Kai." Suho smirked at Kai and you just laughed. Suho gave you a high five and you slapped his hand back happily. 

Kai just rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

Kai and Suho had brought you to your classroom and you just sighed loudly when you saw som of your classmates perking up their heads at the doorway. You figured they had already seen the two of them and was probably thinking why are they with someone like you. 

*Great.. Just great.* "Okay, I'll see you guys later." You said. "But was it really necessary to me to school? We're not doing this eveyrday right?" You asked before entering the classroom.

"Hell no." Kai said. "It's just for today. So we make sure you won't skip class and run off, also we need to make sure if you aren't in danger." Suho added. You just raised a brow at him. "Now why would you think that?" 

"A-hem." 

Three of your heads turned and had just noticed your homeroom teacher standing next to the door with you guys. "Mr. Kim!" You straightened up and did a small bow to him. 

Your homeroom teacher just gave you a small nod back and turn his head to Suho and Kai. "If you three are done chatting with one another, maybe you can let me enter the doorway to my class. The bell has already rung." He reminded and the three of you kept silent.

"Won't want to get detention now, do we?" He said slowly as his gaze scanned pass the three of you. His gaze landed on you and you just gave him a sheepish smile. "N-No! Of course not! Come in, Mr. Kim!" You entered the class first and gave the two boys a look, hoping they know it's a signal that you guys will talk later.

The two boys nodded back at you and turned back to Mr. Kim, who was still waiting for the two of them to probably get to their own class. 

They just nod at him and left the hallways, you watched them pass by your classroom and sat down on your seat. 

"Hey, Yoonji." A voice whispered and you turned your head to your right. Surprisingly one of the school's prettiest girls is talking to you. "Yes?" You replied.

"So, you know Jongin oppa?" She asked with a smile. Your heart just fell and annoyance washed over you. *Oh crap.*

At the same time Mr. Kim entered and the class monitor stood up. "Stand up!" Everyone got up together and did their usual greeting to the teacher. 

"So!" The girl talked to you again, "You know Jongin? And who is his friend? The pretty one. He's cute." She smiled and giggled at her own words. You just stare at her in disbelief and shrugged. "Urh no. We just bumped into one another today and they are..." Your words trailed off as you try to find the right word to describe them.

"Are?" She asked, "... New." You finished. Now it's the girl's turn to give you the look of disbelief. "New?" She furrowed her eyebrows at you. "But Jongin oppa is a former high school student here. He's not new." 

*.* You just giggled nervously. "Oh yeah! But the other guy, yeah, he is new. And because Jongin-ssi rarely comes to school, he needed help. So we sort of just bumped into one another and I helped them to their classes. I was giving directions to them just now... yeah." You ended the sentence awkwardly and gave her a sheepish smile.

The girl just gave you a good look for two seconds and shrugged. "Oh I see. For a second there, I thought you actually knew them! Haha! How silly of me!" She chuckled and straightened her pose on her seat. 

You tried to laugh along natrually, but came off as a nervous laugh. "Ha.. Haha... Right.. How silly of you indeed." 

You pulled out your books and pencil box when Mr. Kim started to jot things down the board. You noticed Luhan's logo on your palm and sighed. It was fading more and more each day. *I hope he's alright.* You somehow grew worried, even though you don't know Luhan you wanted to make sure he's safe. 

Meanwhile, the other two boys stood in a corner of the school building where the area was empty. "So how do we contact the others?" Kai asked. Suho just smiled at him. "Well," He moved his fingers and formed a waterball in his hand. 

"Our powers, have one thing in common. It's all different and unique. And second, they are like healing pills." Suho said as he moved his fingers, the waterball glowed from the inside and Kai gasped.

"That's the power that I sent to you. Isn't it?" He asked and turn to Suho, who was nodding at him with a smile. "All our powers are connected to us. Like literally connected. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter