Dont Let Go

Dancing in the rain

After a moments silence Leeteuk looked down to Kaia who was still pressed up aganst his chest. Both their eyes met and nither of them parted.
Kaia still held leeteuks hand in hers, she felt his skin touch her own, and never wanted to let go. Leeteuk could feel her hand too but he either wanted to resist, which is what he would have normaly done but under these cercomstances he diddnt feel the need to.
So he continued to hold her flush against his body. No one blinked as they stared at each other, even with the rain falling so heavly on them.
But they diddn't care, they haddn't cared the moment they got outside, so at this pont they had both fogoten about it. 
Kaia hoped this moment would never end, she had only walked over to him to ask if he was ok, and then her theopest in her kicked in and they were talking, she could rarely find someone that would talk to her willingly and listen to what she was saying or let alone acknolage her existance.
But of course, the one thing my dad had taught me it that all good things come to an end.
A faint rining sound from Leeteuks pocket broke their eye contact and they both came back to reality.

Kaia:"Oh my god, Im so sorry, I diddnt mean to... you know..."

She said quickly pushing herself off Leeteuk and bowing to him repetedly

Leeteuk:"No, its my falt, i should have wayched where I was going, sorry"

he held hiis hands up in surrender. The phone rang again and Leeteuk fumbled around in his pockets trying to find the right one. When he found it he looked over to Kaia,

Leetuk:"Do you mnd if I take this?"

Kaia:"Oh, yeah, yeah, sure, please go ahead"

He nodded greatfully and placed the phone to his ear

Leeteuk:"Hello?"

 

 

 

 

xxx thank you for reading and sorry its not much xxx