Her Reason

The Devil And His Flower

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

I don’t know why I’m helping him. Maybe I am just lured with his beautiful eyes. His eyes were really attractive but it is nothing compared to Donghae. For some reason, when I saw him determined to go home, I regained back my senses. I resorted on helping him despite the fact that I already gave myself to Nichkhun.

 

I am willing to sacrifice my life for him. I knew after this I will be killed by that bastard. But I will die happy because I had saved Donghae.

 

Nichkhun has been my boyfriend for a few months. He is the one who saved me from death. He is the one who kissed my lips during the night. He was the one who drinks my blood when he needs it.

 

Everything changed when he began spying Donghae. He is the hunter for the elders. They asked him to bring Donghae back to the realm and kill the girl he is raising. He spent the nights monitoring the whole mansion, flying around to see what’s up. He no longer have the time for me. He no longer kissed me when I need him. We no longer make love. And if we will, it’s no longer love.

 

Months later, he went to my house. He sat down as I happily served him too. He seemed to be stressed. He is tired and most of all, upset.

 

“Damn! That Donghae is frustating me!”

 

He hasn’t  showed himself to them. He says it is not yet the right time. He just hid in the bushes, spying his prey.

 

“Maybe you should show yourself to them.”

 

He neglected my comment. “No way! It’s not yet the right time.” He kept on saying that for the whole time. “Instead the right thing to do is for you to be his blood donor.”

 

I was afraid to do so at first. My blood is only for Nichkhun. But now he pleads me to do it. To give blood to his worst enemy. Eventually I gave up and became Donghae’s blood .

 

I love Nichkhun but somehow my fear of being Donghae’s turned into pleasure. I learned to enjoy my time with him. Although that time only happens whenever he drinks my blood.

 

I learned to love him eventually.

 

I loved Nichkhun. But I cant explain why I enjoy with Donghae so much even if he treats me as his food.  For five months I have been his food.

 

And after the agonizing 5 months, Nichkhun finally showed up to them as a friend. That’s when the time he confronted me once again….

 

“Tiff I want you to reveal Donghae’s identity to the public.”

 

I can’t refuse. He is my boyfriend after all. Nichkhun wants Donghae to be caught so that he would have no reason to stay in my world. What an ingenious plan!

 

I took him to a situation where he will fall to Nichkhun’s trap.

 

But then I let him escape that trap.

 

Even though know the consequences.

 

I wonder what he will do next. Will he kill me? Or realize he loved me? Does he really loved me or he already falls for Yoona? Will I ever see Donghae again?