Disappeared?

The Devil And His Flower

 

Nichkhun shrugged seeing Yoona's worried face. He hated that face. Why is this girl so worried when they will only separated for minutes? This girl had cling so much with Donghae that it was already difficult for him to make Yoona fall in love with him. Not to mention to get revenge to Donghae.

 

I wish I could kidnap her.

 

Nichkhun shook away the latter thought. If he will indeed capture Yoona, that will leave Donghae in the obvious conclusion he's just acting around thus ruining his plans. He never wanted something like that to happen. Especially since he's closer to the finish line.

 

He patted Yoona's back for the umpteenth time although he's not used on comforting people. “Don't worry Yoong,” he said, calling by her nickname he himself had given. “We'll find Prince Donghae.”

 

Yoona rolled her eyes, noticing the sarcasm in his voice but she ignored it. Not now that she's growing in frustration. “I know Khun-oppa. I'm just afraid that he might do that blood-drinking thing once again with Jessica-unnie... Umm Jessica-ssi.”

 

He sighed. “He won't. I promise.” He crossed his fingers in a swearing sign. Although he doesn't want to admit it, he knew Donghae loves Yoona and he knew that Donghae now learned how to control his thirst.

 

Just then, his eyes found darkness. He can't see anything. It seems he had gotten blind.but it's impossible. Getting blind is rare for demons since most of them has healing abilities. He rubbed his eyes. The darkness was still there and it had gotten a lot darker than earlier. He tried to reach for Yoona's hands but it was no longer there.

 

“Yoona--” he muttered under his breath as he desparately tried to reach for her hand.

 

No answer.

 

“Yoona--” he called again.

 

Still implaceable silence.

 

But then Nichkhun has noticed something.

 

Demon aroma.

 

He sniffed the air like a wolf, tracking the air once again. A demon is here, he concluded. Or yet two or more demons. He thumped his feet. The darkness must be influenced by a demon.

 

He screamed Yoona's name once again as he tried all his might to use his other unimpaired senses to track her, sniffing the air for some aroma but he failed to even. There was no sign of her nor the demon culprits.

 

Suddenly, his vision settled and his thoughts were confirmed. Yoona was no longer at his side.

 

***

 

Donghae walked ahead of Jessica, looking around for Yoona's figure. For some reason, he was worried as if something bad will happen. He shuddered at the thought.

 

Donghae, never think that.

 

Just then, a smell came across his senses. He can sense someone using demon's power in a powerful extent that probably can kill a person in seconds. But he abandoned the thought. It must be Nichkhun, trying to impress Yoona.

 

And then, his eyes caught something. It was Nichkhun. For the firs time he was glad on seeing him. He smiled and waved at him.

 

But soon, the smile vanish. Yoona was not with him.

 

***

 

“Donghae-” panted Nichkhun as he took a hold in his shoulder. “Yoona has disappeared.”

 

As the words were said, Donghae swore that the world to his knees. Yoona? Gone?

 

“What happened?” he said worriedly, all signs of calmness vanishing.

 

The younger duke spared a moment before answering. He took a breath then said, “Someone took her from me. Some powerful demon.”

 

Donghae bit his lip. So the power he sensed earlier was not from Nichkhun?

 

“Tell me what happened.”

 

Nichkhun narrated the story. From the scene of darkness up to the mysterious disapearance of Yoona. Pure sadness that Donghae had never seen before was written all over in his face. “I thought I could protect her. But I can't.”

 

Eunhyuk patted his back. “That's okay. No one expected this to happen.”

 

The group left to Donghae's mansion, riding Nichkhun's land rover, seeing that they will never find Yoona on the shrine. If a demon was behind all this, then most probably, things could go complicated very fast. Not to mention if this demon is a god.

And they were dead right, a demon god was behind this.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS! WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE DEMON GUY BEHIND THIS?? LOL