Help

The Devil And His Flower

 

Tiffany was walking along the hallway when something whizzed above her head. For a moments, she thought it was a kite flown by one of Yunho's demon servants. She frowned in confusion and glanced upwards, observing the flying object.

 

It was not a kite nor a paper plane. It was, by all Gods, a raven. A dark raven with fierce red eyes. Tiffany gasped in question, asking herself how a bird had sneaked it's way to hell. She scratched her head and cocked it to one side. She looked at the bird who was now making it's way to...

 

Yunho's room.

 

***

 

He snickered upon hearing a set of wings flapping behind him. He immediately knew what it was but he pretended not to notice it. Sometimes, pretending to be dumb could help. He ignored the bird behind him as he arranged his collection of wooden horses.

 

“Here you go Uee” he muttered to himself as he wiped the dust sticking in the item's hoof.

 

The bird behind him flapped his wings even louder to call his attention. He smirked at himself. Someone do really needs his help. So badly.

 

He finally turned himself in front of the raven. He swore that he saw the raven smiled with satisfaction, as if he had a mind to do so. Just then, the bird transformed into recognizable shapes. Shapes of a human. No! A demon. A demon with authority.

 

Lee Donghae.

 

The raven-turned-demon smiled at him and greeted. “Long time no see Yunho.”

 

Although the smile was shown perfectly, Yunho knew it was forced. He can see sadness in his eyes. Pure sadness that he never saw before, even during the funeral of his mother. He smiled back and said. “What have brought your clone here?”

 

The apparition was actually and really a clone. Donghae had the ability to multiply himself into clones and also shift his appearance. That power made him one of the most respected demons in the world.

 

The Donghae-look-a-like clone finally let his real emotions out. His smile vanished, only to be replaced by customary loneliness. Or possibly, as Yunho had observed, might be fear. “I need your help.”

 

The god of death smiled. “As expected. Lee Donghae never strolls by the hell just for a little chat.” He sighed, as he already knew the reason. It was so obvious. “Something happened to Yoona, I supposed?”

 

The clone nodded. “Yes. And I need your help.”

 

“But you can kill ten demons if you wanted right. Plus Nichkhun is with you so it's not a problem.”

 

Something in Donghae's face made him realize the situation.

 

“Don't tell me?” he exclaimed in aghast. “A God is behind this.” He spared a moment to think. “Possible Yoochun?”

 

He nodded again. “And Jonghyun.”

 

Yunho knew the two well. Yoochun is a power-hungry hog while the visscount, Jonghyun was a loyal member of the coucil so most probably the situation is bad.

 

Very bad.

 

“Okay. I'll help.” He finally said.

 

And upon saying the words, the clone has disappeared, with a mist of heathers in it's place.

“Donghae is really powerful.” He muttered as he also disappeared himself.