Hell and it's God.

The Devil And His Flower

Nichkhun’s P.O.V:

That . She really doesn’t care if my plan goes to jeopardy.

She just has done something. Saving my mortal enemy from the wrath of the townspeople.

That lame .

Now I have to make up with another plan.

But before that I should kill her.

So that no more will be there to protect him!

Such a nuisance

How should I kill her?

Strangle her? Or take her entire fresh blood from her body? Wow! That would be quite delicious.

***

I let myself rest for a while. Moon watching was quite exhausting too but it’s fun nevertheless.

It will be a lot more fun if that Donghae was not there. He stole everything from me. My throne, my popularity and now Yoona.  Yoona had given me something that any girl had never provided me. That was fun. It was different from the fun I’m having whenever I drink the blood of someone.

She should be mine.

She would be if Donghae is out of the picture.

I rested my head on the swivel chair. What should I do? Of course I can’t kill him because the elders would grow suspicious. And that suspicion would lose my right in the kingdom. Damn. The only way I thought is effective is revealing his identity to humans so that he will have no choice but to go back in the demon realm.

And now my plan is ruined.

All because of Tiffany.

She’ll regret this.

***

 

“Nichkhun?” she said in a broken stoic voice.

I advanced a few more steps towards her. She moved away.

“What do you want!?”

I grinned at her. “Nothing of importance. Just blood.” I held her hand forcefully. “I’m quite thirsty.” I smirked. “No, not quite. I’m deadly thirsty!”

She jerked away. “Go away you demon!”

I laughed. “Should I take that literally?” I advanced a few more steps. “Well a traitor like you deserves this.” I showed my fangs.

Tiffany shrieked. But it’s useless. No one can hear her. We are in the top of the building for hell’s sake.

“No one can hear you !”

She knelt, as if waiting for something. Waiting to die perhaps?

“Go ahead kill me!”

I smirked.

“Well I’m gonna make you suffer.”

I held my palms down and opened a portal. A portal with flames in it and screaming malices.  

“What’s… that?”

“Hell.” And instantly she was shoved in there.

“Goodbye.” I whispered. “Yunho would be happy to see a girl there.”

 

***

 

Third person narration:

“Where am i?”

Far as she expected, she fell in a solid ground instead in a barrel of fire.

“Who are you?” a voice said.

She looked behind seeing an incredibly handsome guy.

“Where am i?” she asked again.

“In hell?” he said as he giggled softly. “You’re lucky. You didn’t fall in the flames. Thanks to me.”

She still can’t understand what is he saying. “Eh?”

He chuckled. “Who opened the portal?”

“Portal?”

He nodded.

“Nichkhun. A crazy demon.”

He hummed softly as if expecting her answer.

“Well, you knew Nichkhun?”

“Yes!” she said arrogantly.

He clapped his hands once. And demon servants came to surround him.

“I want you to take over here.” He said in a commanding tone. “I’ll be gone. Nichkhun must be doing some nonsense things.” He glared at Tiffany.  “And I’m taking Donghae back here.”

Donghae? He knows Donghae? And Nichkhun?

He looked at her again with his attractive eyes. “Your name?”

“The hell you care?” not willing to cooperate.

“Then I supposed you want to stay here forever!” he smirked as he walked towards me.

“Tiffany.”

He grinned at her. “Good girl. Well I’ll be back.” He said as he rose a thumb.

“Bye Master Yunho.” The servants baded.

He opened the portal once again and in a blink of an eye he disappeared

“How could he do that?”  she muttered to herself.

“Duh.” A demon girl said. She has a short brown hair and is really tall. “He’s the god of death.”