Bad day

Fated

 

 

 
Tiffany P.O.V
 
I can't believe it. My dad actually took away my cars! My two favourite Cars! Two convertibles, one hot pink the other pure white. Come on dad! Can you get any more childish? It's just a stupid date. I was practically stomping around my room. How dare he! 
 
 
I was still fuming when I found out the next thing he did that completely and utterly blew my top off. I tugged at the chains around my wardrobe. It was tightly secured. With my jaws tightly clenched in anger, I ran to my drawer and took out a big hammer. Don't ask me how I have a hammer in my drawer, I just do. I swung the hammer at the chains. They barely got scratched. I placed the hammer down and examined the chain. Dang it! It was made of sliver steel. A metal alloy made up of Steel and silver, courtesy of Hwang Corporation Engineering Department. I cursed again. My face was a pure red, my head smoking in rage. My.Clothes.Are.Locked.Up. These five words echoed through my head.
 
 
" Thomas! Come here NOW! " I screamed for my head butler.
 
 
" Agasshi.. " he bowed at the doorway,smirking. 
 
 
" What in the name of HELL is this? " I pointed to my wardrobe, the chains rattling. 
 
 
" Ah... That... Master told Leonard to put it there, " he replied, fairly amused. 
 
 
" And you have the key...." I started. 
 
 
Thomas immediately looked at the ground, refusing to meet my eyes. 
 
 
" Oohhhh.. Please.... Thomas. Pretty please... Pretty please with a cherry on the top? " I said sweetly, each word laced with untold cuteness. I gave him my signature eye smile and rubbed my hands together cutely. This better work. The second thing I hate most to bugs was aegyo. Having to do it right now was revolting.
 
 
He didn't lift his head. He quickly excused himself and rushed out before he could do something that will get him in trouble. 
 
 
I cursed under my breath and kicked at the thick chains. They barely rattled. Luckily, I had spare clothes hidden beneath my bed. But those were limited. Damn it! I so need a talk with that Daddy-o of mine. 
 
 
I quickly changed into a simple pair of faded jeans and a matching loose shirt, that revealed my black bra strap. I stomped out of the house, grabbing the keys to a boring Lexus. I sped off towards my Father's office. He is so gonna get it from me, I thought as my pressed down on the accelerator.
 
 
Taecyeon P.O.V
 
" Get these documents cleared. And get me a bigger budget for the Wending's project." 
 
 
" Yes, Sir," The general manager bowed and left. 
 
 
I leaned back into the chair, hand on my head, relieving the stress from work overload. Man, is this tiring. How does my father deal with this everyday? I hardly have time for a sip of water, no need to mention coffee. I could use some caffeine pumping through my veins though.
 
 
*knock knock * I looked up. A girl around 24 stood at the doorway, hand holding a cup. She smiled pleasantly, eyes fluttering. My overly flirtatious secretary. I sighed inwardly. When will these girls ever learn that I'm not interested?
 
 
I showed a straight face and nodded for her to come in. She sashayed across the room, placing the cup on the table. 
 
 
" Your coffee Sir.. " she said sweetly, her eyes fluttering again. I am now wondering if she had a eye twitching problem. 
 
 
I didn't acknowledge her at all, just giving her a simple nod. As my hand went for the cup, it brushed against a pen. It fell to the ground. 
 
 
My secretary readily said. " Let me take it,". She bent down slowly, giving me a full view of her so called S line and . How cliche is that? She raised slowly and placed the pen on my desk. I waved her out. She pouted, clearly not pleased that her little show had no effect on me. 
 
 
The moment she got out, I sniggered to myself. Stuff like that don't work on me. There might only be one person in the world who will have that effect on me. My hand wrapped around the warm cup, as flashes of her face went through my mind. My soulmate, my best friend, my fated love, the one I love and hate all at the same time.
 
 
Tiffany P.O.V
 
I stomped in to the large office building. This was a rare day that I was wearing sneakers. If I may add, my heels were in the wardrobe and heels are my life! My dad knows that and yet he still locks up my precious. Oh .... He is soooo gonna pay. 
 
 
I stomped towards the reception. Eyes followed me as I walked. That's weird. They shouldn't know who I was unless they know me or my father, or that is if they watch lots of TV. I never stepped into this building before. This was my first time. I was never interested in working at my Father's office ever since I accidentally signed a contract agreeing that our company collaborate with a toilet paper company. That contract caused Hwang corporation over a million dollars, not that it actually mattered. But most importantly it gave me my most embarrassing moment of my life. I never want to step into the office again, at least not anytime soon. I'm going to enjoy my twenties and no one is going to stop me. I do have a business and law degree from Havord but I couldn't care less about the business world, neither am I interested in arguing for a stranger to convince a group of useless people and an old man that he is innocent. 
 
 
I slowed down and took a long look around the office lobby. It was classy and big. It felt and looked like a five star hotel, minus the rooms. We can't expect less from Hwang Corporation. I stopped at the reception. 
 
 
" How may I help you? " She eyed me, smirking. 
 
 
I looked down at my outfit and realised why. My skin tight jeans and plain white shirt looked really out of place in this lobby filled with people wearing suits and formal dresses. I turned around to find small batches of people crowding around gossiping. Stupid people, shouldn't they mind their own bloody business.  Most of them were guys. I gave them a shy eye smile before returning my attention to the receptionist, who now looks like she could kill. Jealous much? I rolled my eyes. 
 
 
" I want to see the CEO, " I said, emphasising the word CEO. 
 
 
She sniggered then said. " Who are you to see the CEO? Do you have an appointment? " this time, she didn't even bother to make eye contact with me. How dare she! I'm telling you, she will be the first person I fire as soon as take over this company.
 
 
Pissed off, I glared at her. " I WANT to see the CEO! " I banged my hand on to the table. My mouth tugged upwards, thinking that she got my point.
 
 
The next thing I knew, I was ' escorted ' out by two burly guards, their arms on my shoulders. I struggled and screamed my head off, shouting certain vulgarities at the same time. A crowd of office workers had already gathered to watch this ' little show ' . They pointed and gossiped as I made a ruckus. 
 
 
Just then, my Dad walked in, accompanied by his fellow Shareholders and directors. I failed to notice him as I was currently busy with the stupid guards. But unfortunately, or should I say fortunately, he noticed ME. 
 
 
*Ahem..* I looked up. I coming face to face with my Father's amused face. The guards bowed. He nodded. The receptionist came running over. The crowds of office workers hardly made a sound, they just stood there, waiting for the scene to unfold. 
 
 
" Sir... This girl was making trouble. The guards will bring her out and deal with her. You don't have to worry," the receptionist said sweetly. I rolled my eyes. Flirting with my Father? You'll have better luck flirting with a damn statue.
 
 
" Making trouble? Her first time here and she's making trouble? Sounds like her... " my father stated, a grin creeping onto his face. He seems to enjoy seeing me in this plight. He must find it so hilarious..... 
 
 
Anger boiled within me. " It's your fault! How dare you take away my cars? And left me with what? A Lexus? Are you kidding me? " I screamed into his face. 
 
 
Everyone froze in shock. The receptionist stepped forward, hand raised, poised to slap me. I stared back at her defiantly , daring her to do so. Are you angry? Slap me so. Like I'll give a damn. 
 
 
Before her hand made contact with my face, my Dad grabbed it midair, silently laughing at my outburst. 
 
 
" I wouldn't do that if I were you. My daughter is a little feisty. You might lose your job or even go home with a broken nose, " his voice echoed through the entire lobby. The receptionist looked at me in shock, only saying. " Your Daughter? ". 
 
 
My dad smirked at her. " Yes... My daughter, only Heir to the Hwang empire and your future boss,". he turned to look at me playfully. I swear, if he wasn't such an idiot for confiscating and locking away my stuff, I would have loved him to bits, he could be crowned the World's coolest Dad. 
 
 
I turned to the guards. " Why are you still grabbing me? Let me go," they released me immediately and bowed, greeting me. I rubbed my sore shoulders and glared at my Father. " Should have came earlier, saved me from all this drama, " my hand reached out. " My car keys? And the wardrobe lock keys, ".
 
 
He looked me down. Then gave a hearty laugh. " Nice outfit Fany ah. " He tilted his head towards the Black Lexus I drove here. " Nice ride too, " he winked. 
 
 
I pouted, giving him my puppy dog eyes. " Please daddy? " in my head, every single profanity I could think of was directed at him. This was the second time of annoying aegyo I had to do and I'm not going to forgive him for it anytime soon. He sighed. " Follow me to my office and we'll talk, ".
 
 
As we walked through the workers, they bowed hastily and scampered off. I entered my Father's office, he sat on his arm chair and turned. 
 
 
" Fany ah... You want your stuff back? " I nodded eagerly, not forgetting to add in my signature eye smile.
 
 
He stared at me, eyes twinkling. " Let's make a deal, ".
 
 
Here's an update! Hope you like it! Comment and Subscribe please. If more people subscribe and comment, the faster I update! Yay!