Bye bye

Fated

 

 
 
Wooyoung P.O.V
 
Ring... Ring... " Come on pick up. Please pick up," I murmured to myself for the umpteenth time. I stared at my phone as the voicemail comes on again. It's been three days since Nicole left, leaving behind an empty me. I searched everywhere, from her mansion to her office, even her small villa down the coast. She wasn't anywhere. It was driving me insane. How well can a person hide? 
 
 
I slumped back into my chair, eyes drifting over my phone occasionally, hoping that a miracle would happen and the damn thing will ring. I just don't understand girls. Taeyeon was just an ex. Why must she get so worked up? Sure, she kissed me but come on, it was just a simple kiss. The one I love is her, doesn't she know that? I ran my fingers through my hair, frustrated at my loss. The office felt so empty and quiet without her presence. And yeah, I missed waking up with her by my side. My bed now feels so cold without her warmth.
 
 
*Na Na Na Na Na Na 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 come on! *
 
 
I literally jumped for my phone. " Nicole Jung! Where in the world are you? Do you know how worried I was? " I screamed into the mouthpiece.
 
 
" Er... Woo,".
 
 
 I didn't wait for a reply before continuing. " Yes, I know I was in the wrong and I'm sorry please forgive me," I pleaded. 
 
 
" Wooyoung I,". 
 
 
Once again, I ignored the speaker, continuing to ramble on. " I was a jerk and a bad boyfriend for not going after you. You're the best girlfriend I ever had and my heart is only yours please forgive.." 
 
 
" JANG WOOYOUNG!!!" I jumped from my seat, momentarily shocked by the sudden rise in volume. " I am NOT Nicole. Save your chummy sorry speech for later. And you could do with a present too." The person at the other end said. I could see that person sniggering from way over the phone. Right, how desperate am I, that I mistook Ok Taecyeon for Nicole. Damn desperate I bet. I sighed before asking.
 
 
" What do you want Taecyeon. I'm waiting for a call, " I mumbled into the phone. Taecyeon laughed before answering. " Waiting? More like begging for a call. Hasn't she answered you yet? " 
 
 
" What do you think Mister I know everything? Do you think I'll be this desperate if she had answered? " I said, before leaning back into my seat, fingers at my temples, trying to message away the upcoming headache. " What do you want Taecyeon? I'm sure the reason for your call cannot be merely about checking on me,".
 
 
A chuckle was heard before the inhaling of deep breaths. " Erm, well you see, I have a friend. He recently met his Ex- girlfriend," a cough was heard before he continued. " So Urm, yesterday, he called and told me they were quarrelling in the car when his Ex kissed him. He doesn't know what to do now. " 
 
 
There was complete silence at both ends of the line before I started to laugh uncontrollably. " Ti.. ffany kissed you? Ahaha," I managed to say despite the continuous laughter that was still raking through my body. This is hilarious. To think the great Ok Taecyeon was now helpless in front of a certain girl. 
 
 
" No! I said my friend! " he shouted. I sniggered, imagining the look on his face when he claimed that fact. An image of a bright red Taecyeon was portrayed in my mind as more shouts was heard from the other end. 
 
 
" Yeah... Right...,". I continued to . " So what is ' Your friend ' gonna do? " He sighed. " He doesn't know... One side of him wants to open his arms wide and ask her to come back. The other side wants him to withdraw from her completely,".
 
 
My smirk slowly disappeared. This guy is seriously stuck. " One advice. Follow your heart,".
 
 
" Thanks. I think I will," . That was the last thing he said before he hung up. 
 
 
I think I need to do something about my own relationship too, before its too late. 
 
 
Tiffany P.O.V
 
" Hey Tiff, got any milk?" Nicole asked as she walked over to the kitchen, hand phone in hand. She plopped on to the chair, watching me making breakfast.
 
 
" I don't think so.., " I motioned to the hand phone in her hand. " Is he still trying to contact you?" 
 
 
Her face fell at the mention of Wooyoung. I flinched at her sensitivity on the topic.
 " I'm sorry for bringing it up. But you've got to talk to the guy someday,".
 
 
She sighed, twirling her phone in her hands. " Well, lets hope that someday won't be any time soon," . 
 
 
" You still like him don't you," I murmured, my voice echoed through my quiet kitchen. Movement ceased as I stared at my best friend. Nicole's face was scrunched up, deep in thought. 
 
 
The silence broke with the dinging of the oven. I moved to open the oven. 
 
 
" I'll might have an answer when I'm back with some milk. Bye! " the doors were slammed shut before a word could escape my mouth. My eyes ran over the table, spotting a bright red wallet. 
 
 
How careless of her. Is this how much she wants to a avoid my question? How much do you really like Wooyoung Nicole? These thoughts filtered through my head as I ran to catch up with my really confused best friend. I ran, just in time to see black figures jumping out of a van and tackling my best friend to the ground. My heart leaped as I whipped out my hand phone and dialled in Wooyoung's number as I ran towards Nicole. 
 
 
I sped up when the figures now carried a limp body into the van. 
 
 
" Wooyoung.... Nicole...Kidnapped .., " I managed to say as I panted half way across the field. I stopped for a breath, barely aware of the screaming at the other end of the phone. " Nicole... White van... Men in black. Call the ..." It was all I could make out before a searing pain shot through the back of my head and my entire world turned black. 
 
 
" Hello! Tiffany are you there!?!" The loud voice emerged from the phone on the ground, the owner nowhere to be found.
 
I am so sorry for the late update. Had countless of tests and events. Hope the little drama had spiced things up! Please comment and subscribe! You guys give me strength and thank you for all your supports all this while!