Death by betrayal

Fated

 

Fated Chapter 15
 
Wooyoung P.O.V
 
" Repeat what you just said Mr Jang, " the cold calm voice filled the empty meeting room. I fidgeted in my seat, unable to face the cold demeanour of the two men opposite. Taecyeon was silent in the seat beside me, eyes distant. 
 
 
I stood up and bowed low. " Erm, well I.... I'm really sorry... I never wanted this to happen," the last sentence hinted despair as I held back tears. Nicole, dearest Nicole. I am so sorry. I never thought something like this could happen. " It's all my fault. I caused all this. If it wasn't for me..." I trailed off, leaving the last part of the sentence bare. 
 
 
" If it weren't for you, my daughter would have never been kidnapped. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be here. If it weren't for you, Nicole would have been safe. Yes, Mr Jang this is all because of you," the same voice said. Nathan Jung had both his hands clenched into fists, his face flushed in anger. The wrinkles on his face defined as his mouth set into a stiff line. Worry spread across his face. This was Nicole's father, my now never would be father-in-law, CEO and founder of the international firm and cooperation, J. Law and enterprises. I didn't raise my head, too ashamed to look into the eyes of the father of the one I loved. I stiffened when another voice filled the room. 
 
 
" Tiffany was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Them, kidnapping my daughter was pure luck. I'm not here to hear you're explanations Jang, I'm here to hear your solutions. I don't intend to lose my daughter for a second time," the voice was scary calm. But beneath the calmness was an unsteady rage threatening to erupt any time. 
 
 
" Of course, Mr Hwang, " I looked over to Taecyeon, hoping that somehow he'll snap out of it. " I'll deal with this. But I was hoping for your assistance," I prayed hard he'll say yes. I mean, come on, his daughter is on the line here. 
 
 
" I'll do everything necessary in getting my daughter out of wherever she is. Considered it done," he mumbled, his eyes stuck on to the table. 
 
 
I heaved a sigh of relief, slumping back into the cold chair. This is gonna be a hell of a long day.
 
 
No one's P.O.V
 
HEADLINE NEWS
 
Major crisis for the business world as the Founders of two of the world's biggest companies have confirmed the kidnapping of their Heirs. Hwang Corporation and J Law and Enterprises has since gone into an emergency manhunt around the island, though they are not getting the help from the police. 
 
 
The heiress Tiffany Hwang of Hwang Corporation, has an inheritance of close to 3 billion dollars, her Father, Jonathan Leslie Hwang founded the company just twenty years ago. The company has since grew to a worldwide enterprise, managing chains of the famous H grande hotels, hypermarts and shopping malls all over the world. Just in Korea itself, a fifth of the working population are working under Hwang Corporation.
 
 
Nicole Jung is the long hidden Heiress of J. Laws and Enterprises. Nathan Jung, Founder of J. Laws and Enterprises has always kept his daughter under wraps, away from the media, from the world. The young heiress was able to live a normal life, out in the open. This is the first news on the heiress. With an inheritance of close to 500 million dollars, Nicole Jung graduated from a top high school in Singapore, before moving back to the states, graduating from Harvard university with a degree in Law. It was only recently, the heiress came back to Seoul to manage her Father's business. Never before was the heiress's face revealed to the public. She was arranged to have her first press conference next month, the topic being her taking over the executive seat. The secret heiress was since been kidnapped with her fellow heiress Tiffany Hwang.
 
 
If any harm were to befall on both heiresses, the economy itself will plummet. Korea's economy depends on the safety of both girls. The kidnappers motives have not been released to the press yet. The media is awaiting further news.
 
 
The TV was switched off the moment the news ended. The man's face was ashen white. They dare involve the media and Tycoons. Jang Wooyoung, Ok Taecyeon, not bad, not bad. Not involving the police but instead making use of hired help. I'd raise my glasses to you both. 
 
 
But as he ran over the news in his mind, the man's fist clenched over his wine glass. Nicole Jung, Heiress to J. Law and Enterprises. Should have known she wasn't just anybody. No matter, as soon as my payment arrives, I'm outta here. After all, they aren't the only people with loads of money. A snigger and smirk appeared on the man's face as he played with the dagger in his hands. Let the games begin.
 
Tiffany P.O.V
 
" Ah... Not so hard Nicole," I stared at the ceiling as Nicole continued on her work. "Down a little, a little more. Yes, that's the spot. Please be gentle, it hurts,". 
 
 
" Hmmmm..." She barely managed to reply. " It's so tight Tiff. I can barely put a finger in, ". I flinched when a cold bare finger went in. It wriggled frantically, trying to loosen it up. 
 
 
" Almost there, Argh... Close. Harder Nicole, " I encouraged her as I wriggled around. "Ah... There done," . 
 
 
I looked behind my hand, only to see an untied knot. One down, a few hundred more to go. I stared at the bundle of knots that secured my hands together, hoping that some magically fairy would pop by and wave her magic wand. 
 
 
" Well, that was interesting. It really did sound like something close to , " I flinched, eyes scanning every corner of the wall, unable to spot anything. 
 
 
" Don't bother looking Tiffany, it's the newest technology camera and speakers. The eye can't spot it," the voiced echoed through the room. It was raspy and low. A side snigger could be heard. The voice changer crackled as he laughed. 
 
 
" If you're so great, don't hide behind a stupid device and speak to me with the real you," I taunted, sneering. Deep breaths were heard breathing into the mouth piece, ragged and deep. 
 
 
" Fine, you asked for it Tiffany Hwang. Welcome to my world," I in a shocked breath as the voice flowed into my ears. No way in freaking hell. Nicole was wide eyed shocked, clearly recognising the voice over the speakers. 
 
 
" Nichkhun,". I breathed out, laced with shocked and disbelief.
 
 
A.N
 
HI MY AWESOME READERS!!!! First of all, I would like to thank all new subscribers and all my readers who commented and encouraged me. It is a great energy pill, reading through all the comments. 
 
Secondly, I know I haven't been able to update frequently for quite a while so I'm thanking all of you out there for supporting me through thick and thin. I've been busy these days and I pray you guys won't give up on me! 
 
Thirdly, click here if you really think this story is awesome and want me to go on and finish this.