The girl

Fated

 

 
Tiffany P.O.V
 
 
I stared at Nichkhun, slowly starting to remember why he seemed so familiar. I smiled at him as he took the empty seat beside me. He smiled back radiantly, as he started to talk about the happenings in his club. 
 
 
" I don't know what to do... I need to get out of this thing somehow but I can't think of how... " Wooyoung stated, his facial features told us everything. He was really at a dead end. 
 
 
Nichkhun patted him on the back. " Don't worry man. We're all in this together right? We'll work this out. " 
 
 
I nodded to his answer. " Wooyoung chill. All of us will help you. Just tell us what you need. " I said, comforting him. 
 
 
Nicole his arm, consoling her boyfriend. How sweet they looked together, like a happy couple. I turn to the other guy beside me. How awful we looked together, like enemies out at war. I sighed inwardly. 
 
 
" Well, first of all, how about we get something to eat. " Nichkhun suggested as he raised his hand to call for the waiter. 
 
 
As we settled down, I felt my phone vibrate. I slid my hand over the screen to reveal the message. 
 
 
Stupid OKhead:
You know this Nichkhun guy, Hwang?
 
 
I turned my head to the side to eye the guy beside me. I glared at him as he continued to eat. He didn't even seem flustered or even anxious.
 
 
Hwang idiot: 
Yeah why should you care? 
 
 
Taecyeon looked at the message before replying a quick message but not before a flash of anger shone on his face. I caught that look but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. What was that suppose to mean? My thoughts got interrupted by the vibration in my pocket. 
 
 
Stupid OKhead:
I don't... I'm just curious. Not that I care... But how did you guys meet?
 
 
I felt a flush of red rushing to my cheeks. I quickly hid it by taking a sip of my wine. I typed back an answer, my fingers flying through the screen.
 
 
Hwang idiot: 
We went on a DATE. What else do you want to know Mister 'I don't give a damn'. 
 
 
Well, technically, we did went on a date but it was a blind date. So I'm not really lying to him right? I took a peck at his reaction as he opened the message. Now, I'm sure. His ears turned partially red as he read the contents of the message. Are you jealous Taecyeon? I picked at my food, not bothering to reply the next vibration at my pocket. 
 
 
" Tiffany sshi, here. " Nichkhun served me a slice of prawn. I quickly rose my hand to decline. 
 
 
" No thank you Nichkhun sshi. " I tried not to push it away quickly. That prawn was like a poison to me, just the sight of it was enough to make me want to puke. The Woocole couple seemed oblivious to my predicament, as they were in their own little world.
 
 
" Don't worry Tiffany sshi, it's nice. Try it. " he shoved it forward. I resisted not puking at the smell. I forcefully smiled and desperately tried to decline the piece of shrimp. But the sad yet hopeful smile plastered on Nichkhun made me think twice. Who can reject such a sweet man? I held my breathe and leaned forward to take the bite of shrimp. Just as the shrimp was about to meet my mouth, a hand held it apart. 
 
 
I blinked at the now quite far away shrimp, before a voice broke through my thoughts. " Did you want to kill her, Nichkhun sshi?" That low and raspy voice rang with slight anger. I slowly turned to face a pair of dark orbs, now burning with anger and could it be jealousy? Those eyes of hate was now directed to Nichkhun, who was staring back, not backing down. 
 
 
Finally, the Woocole couple came back to the real world and managed to notice the tense atmosphere. The moment Nicole noticed the shrimp, now a couple of inches away from my mouth, she shrieked and grabbed the damn forked seafood and flunked it a good metre away. 
 
 
" What the hell are you doing with a shrimp, TIFFANY HWANG!!!! " she practically screamed, causing numerous stares and glares from the other patrons. Wooyoung even stood up to apologise. 
 
 
Taecyeon pushed Nichkhuns hand away as he settled back into his seat. Nichkhun still looked bewildered, not knowing what was wrong. His innocent look was kinda cute. 
 
 
" You can't eat shrimp? " he asked me, his eyes twinkled with curiosity and pure innocence. 
 
 
I nodded, patting his back. " I can't breathe properly after I eat shellfish. I'm allergic." The moment I said this, his face fell, a guilty look filtered through his perfect features. I regretted my words instantly. I hurriedly comforted him. " It's not you're fault Nichkhun. Don't take it to heart. " 
 
 
He smiled slightly as he apologised again. I gave him my eye smile as I resumed eating. But as I smiled at Nichkhun, I heard a deep low sigh from my right. I rose an eye brow as low muttering a and a few curses escaped from Taecyeon's lips. 
 
 
I manage to about it as a cheerful yet hateful voice broke through the silence. The moment that voice entered my ears, I cringed. My anger flamed as I turned to face one of my most hated people in the world. 
 
 
" Hey Taecyeon oppa! Fancy seeing you here! " Sunye greeted. I glared at her, my eyes, now lasers. I badly wanted to just get rid of her. But unfortunately, torturing people to death is against the law. What a pity. 
 
 
A small smile formed on Taecyeon's face as he saw Sunye. " What a coincidence! What are you doing here? " I frowned at his friendliness towards her. Did he really like her that much? A small piercing pain shot through my heart when I saw the kind smile of Taecyeon's directed at Sunye. I shook my head, I AM NOT JEALOUS. But the moment that thought passed through my mind, a small devil incarnation of me appeared in my head smirking. Who was I kidding. I'm freaking jealous. No correct that. I'm so jealous, I just wanted to wrap my arms around Taecyeon and smash my lips on his and claim him as mine. 
 
 
" I came here for dinner. Mind if we join you? " Sunye asked with a smile, an angelic one but only I knew the devil behind that angel mask. 
 
 
" We? " I asked, noticing the plural in that word. 
 
 
She nodded and stepped aside. A child-like girl stood behind her. Her features were beautiful, even more so like an angel. The smile on her face was breathtaking. Her blonde her with pink highlights flowed down her baby face. Although she was on the short side, the girl was every guy's dream, from her milky white face to her slim figure. She herself was perfection. 
 
 
I heard a chair being pulled back. I turned to see Wooyoung standing up, staring blankly at the girl before him. Beside him, Nicole looked at her now standing boyfriend, surprised by his actions. The girl smiled at him, her perfectly aligned teeth white and gleaming, her eyes radiant.
 
 
Before any one can react, the girl half ran towards Wooyoung and jumped on him, her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck. Instinctively, Wooyoung supported her. I sat there shocked at the scene. 
 
 
" 보고 싶다 (bogo shipda- I missed you), Jang Wooyoung...." The girl said, the words barely came out as a whisper. Her voice was melodic, even a little child-like, but it was still pleasant to the ears all the same. Her arms and legs still wrapped around him like a koala. Nicole stood up and reached out to pull the girl down. Her hand stopped in mid air. My eyes widened to see Wooyoung stopping Nicole's hand from its destination. Nicole let her hand fall as her eyes burned with confusion and jealousy. 
 
 
Wooyoung just stood there immobilised. The girl still clinging on to him. He seemed oblivious to the world. After what seemed like forever, he finally opened his mouth. Only three words came out. His voice was shaky as he said those words. 
 
 
" 김태연 ( Kim Taeyeon ) " 
 
 
Hey! I'm sorry if this is a little late but as requested, I'm adding a little spice to the almost too perfect Woocole couple. I'm a big fan of Taeny by the way and this is so going against every single rule on my locksmith heart. Hope you guys like this! VOTE, COMMENT SUBSCRIBE! 사랑해!