The Genius of a Jung

Fated

 Fated chapter 16


Tiffany's P.O.V


I would never had thought that the sadistic bastard that kidnapped us turned out to be Nichkhun. My heart raced as I scanned the perimeter of the wall, trying to located the slightest clue on where the voice might be coming from. I was tired, deflated and most of all scared. Frightened that the enemy was in fact right by our side, terrified that I actually found him nice and caring but the worst of all, disgusted that I had almost married him. 


"There's no use searching Tiffany. You'll never find anything. Needless to say, you won't even be able to locate the door," his voice cackled as the sound bounced off the walls, making searching for the source fruitless.


" you Nichkhun, you won't get away with this. Don't you have any idea who we both are?" I sneered, my fingers frantically trying to untied the knots, feeling them slowly become undone. Nicole's hard work did pay off after all. 


"Of course I do. Why do you think my parents arranged our marriage in the first place? All would have went well if you had just be a good little girl and agreed to the marriage. But no, you couldn't let go of that bastard Ok Taecyeon," he said, his voice filled with anger and malice. 


I stiffened, a part of me defiant, the other part scared of this monster. "I had no choice but to collaborate with the syndicate. My parents' company was falling apart. Debts had to be paid, salaries long overdue. It was a miracle that the press hasn't come to know of it yet. I needed the cash and I almost got it. Until you're little boyfriend trashed it all," he ranted, pointed out Nicole in the process. 


"If only he had kept that door locked and restricted to all staff just like I told him too, the staff wouldn't have noticed the drugs and all of my supply would have been safe. It's his fault you both are here. It's his fault that it had to come to this. It's both their faults," he shouted over the speakers. 


Silence filled the room, only our soft breathing could be heard. A soft laughter broke the dooming silence. I whipped my head back only to see a laughing Nicole, her hair covered her face, the laughter bounced off the walls, echoing throughout the room. "Why are you laughing? Do you not realise your situation?" Nichkhun asked, anxiety leaked through his facade and laced his voice. He was scared. 


Nicole looked up, assuming that the camera would catch her face. Her eyes burned with hate, her face pale, her lips pulled up in a sly, smug smirk. "You'll never get away with this. My father will make sure you're so destroyed that you'll wish you were never born," she whispered, her voice filled the empty abyss. I shivered from her cold tone. What are you planning Nicole? 


A loud thud was heard. There was a minute of silence before a door slammed open. My eyes shot towards the approaching Nichkhun. He grabbed Nicole's shirt, his eyes boring into hers. His hair dishevelled, his eyes crazed. "The only person who would be destroyed is you and your boyfriend. I'll be the ultimate winner you hear me?" He snarled at her, his grip around her shirt tightened. 


She spat in his face before saying. "You keep telling yourself that. But everybody knows, the villain never did have happy endings," she said, a smirk on her face. Nichkhun just stared at her shocked. He released her shirt before storming out. But not before adding. "We'll see who loses more in this war," he slammed the door shut. 


I turned to the girl by my side. "Are you okay? What were you thinking?" I questioned in hush whispers. She looked at me, a soft smile on her face. 


"I was thinking, we needed to know where the door was. Tada..." The once invisible door was now no longer invisible. We just needed to gauge where it was. Brilliant Nicole. "You're genius! But I would appreciate if you don't do that again," I smiled, my brain working out an escape plan. 


It's time to get outta here. 


A.N

Hey hey hey! I'm back after a very long hiatus. I hoped no one has given up on me yet! Lots of things happened during the past few months and I apologise for not updating for so long. Hope you enjoyed this update!

Subscribe, comment and upvote!