Kidnapped

Fated

 

 
 
Tiffany P.O.V
 
I got woken up by the muttering of voices and a rather rough and coursed hand making its way up and down my thighs. I kept my eyes shut and held my breath as the hand slowly made its way to somewhere no one other then myself has touched before. Wet tears involuntarily formed behind my closed eyelids, my teeth clenched tight, waiting for the inevitable. The hands journey stopped as a loud thud was heard and a huge body fell on my feet. The man groaned in pain as he struggled to stand up.  A body was shoved against the wall as another groan was heard.
 
 
" What do you think you're doing? " a deep voice snarled through clenched teeth. Something about that voice sounded familiar, too familiar. 
 
 
" I just wanted to have some fun with the hostage. Why not make use of them while they're here? " the man replied, making an effort to spit at the other guy. The scene played in my mind as I faked unconsciousness. I already got a name for the erted guy, Scruffy the piece of ert with hands that don't really feel that nice. Multiple vulgarities clouded my mind as I cursed the damn man.
 
 
" You do not touch the hostage, you do not do what you're not suppose to do and you will listen to orders. You do not make the decisions here, and unless you want your head to be detached from your neck you very well obey. Have I made myself clear? " the last sentence came out as a growl, low and threatening. Gasps were heard as the guy tightened his hand over the man's throat. 
 
 
" Yes... Please... ," the man whimpered as the scratching of nails over cloth and desperate gasps for air echoed through the entire room. A thud was heard as the guy dropped the man. 
 
 
" Now go, " . The wild shuffling of feet and the slamming of a door were the last sounds I heard. I let out the breathe I didn't know I was holding. I slowly pried my eyes open, momentarily shocked by the single light that illuminated the room. I tugged at my bonds that kept my hands behind my back. Soon enough, red raw marks were seen on my wrists, caused by the friction between the rough rope and my skin, the marks stung like a hot iron placed down at that spot. I hissed in pain as I continued to struggle, the skin around the ropes red and almost to the point of bleeding. Beads of perspiration dripped down my face as I observed my surroundings for the first time. 
 
 
The room looked surprisingly new, the walls were of steel, the tiles white and polished. Taking in a deep breath, I looked at the corners of the four walls. No security cameras. What kind of room is this? As I scanned the room, my eyes fell on to a figure diagonally behind me. Her hair matted her face, her clothes ruffled ,her limbs bonded to the chair. Something about those clothes made her look like someone I know. The memories came slamming back at me as the images of the incident flashed through my mind. Nicole! 
 
 
" Nicole! " the name erupted from my lips as I struggled to get closer to the unconscious girl. Blood from a cut on her hand stained her clothes. She looked horrible. Oh please be alright. " Nicole! Wake up! " I tried again, my voice higher by a notch.
 
 
I saw her eyelids flutter as she turned her head to the other side. " Five more minutes mum, " she mumbled, struggling to find a comfortable position for her head. I rolled my eyes at her childishness, forgetting at that moment the danger we were in. "Nicole I'm not you're mom! I'm Tiffany and we're kinda in a freaking situation right now so can you please wake up! " the calm in my voice slowly evaporated as the sentences went on. My voice now held fear and anxiety, the emotions threaten to overtake my senses. 
 
 
There was the shuffling of feet before a loud scream burst through my eardrums. I flinched, cussing under my breath. " Nicole, Shut up! Calm down. " I shouted, desperate for her to zip it. The room fell back into silence, deep breaths filled the room, I leaned back into the chair, sweat dripping down my forehead. Surprisingly, the room was cool, well ventilated. The kidnappers were either rich or really lucky. 
 
 
" Where are we Tiff? Why am I tied up? Is this a prank? " Nicole spoke, her voice soft, laced with terror. My heart clenched, struggling to keep my voice calm and cool. 
 
 
" This is no prank Nicky. It's 100% real. I don't know what they want but I promise you, we'll be alright. " I heard my voice shake at the last word. I don't know if we'll be alright. I don't know what will happen. 
 
 
( Somewhere in the other room ) 
 
" Hello? " a deep voice spoke, calm and strong. " Is this Mr Jang Wooyoung? " 
 
 
" Yes, speaking. " 
 
 
" We have your girlfriend, Nicole Jung. Listen carefully to what I'm about to say if you want to see her alive. " the voice muttered, soft and dangerous. " I want you to get back the drugs the police found in the storeroom at your Club. They belong to us and we think its time to get back our property. No word about the kidnapping is to be said. Call the police, the girl dies. Understand?" 
 
 
" Yes," the voice was shaky. 
 
 
" This has to be done in 72 hours. Once we get notified that the job is complete, we will send you further instructions. Exceed the deadline and your girlfriends head will be sent to you, wrapped nicely like a present. Is that clear? " 
 
 
" Of course,". 
 
 
" Oh, and by the way, you can tell your best friend Mr Ok Taecyeon that we are also enjoying the company of Tiffany Hwang. Good bye Mr Jang," the phone was placed back to its place as the man exited the room, a smirk on his too handsome a face. 
 
 
Sorry for the late update. My common tests are getting way too common. Average of 2 tests per week can kill a person. Hope my readers haven't given up on this story yet! Hwaiting! Upvote please? Lolz ^_^