The dinner

Fated

 

 
Tiffany P.O.V
 
" Mind if I join you guys? ".  
 
 
We whipped our heads around, and was greeted by a tall guy in a suit. Most of my colleagues jumped back in shock, eyes popping out of their sockets. My my, what do we have here?
 
 
Standing before us was the president aka idiot, Ok Taecyeon. " So... Can I join? " he asked, cocking his head to the side. He looked over to me. " Hwang? Yes or no? ". 
 
 
I rolled my eyes, " Lets go. Follow us if you want, " I turned to walk out of the office building. 
 
 
As we walked to the new restaurant, I glanced back and saw Taecyeon walking together with the other colleagues. 
 
 
I sighed as thoughts of us dating flashed backed. I missed the old days but I never wanted to go back to them again, never want to feel that same hurt that he brought me. 
 
 
My colleagues sat around the rectangular table, me opposite Taecyeon. An awkward silence came between us.
 
 
 The others just continued to chit chat, ordering food at the same time. I took note of everything they ordered, and sadly noticed that no one ordered eel. I slumped back in clear disappointment, but too proud to call out my own order. I sat there, mentally grumbling. 
 
 
" Two servings of eel please. " 
 
 
I looked up, to see Taecyeon raising his hand and calling out the order I had screamed for in my mind. The other colleagues seemed mildly surprise at his order. They looked at him with curious faces. 
 
 
He shrugged. " What? I like eel. Besides, I'm a big eater. " he simply said, before darting his eyes back to the menu. 
 
 
I stared at him, mind spinning. He likes eel? I remember the last time I made him eat eel, he choked and had stomachache for a week. Did he order it for me? I silently observed him as he looked at the menu, my eyes not leaving him for a second. Why are you dong this? 
 
 
As the food arrived, I noticed him clearly avoiding the two small plates of eel. I placed my gaze on the eel, slowly, my chopsticks came out. It a matter of seconds, a huge piece of eel was in my mouth. 
 
 
The thing I didn't notice was the smirk the guy opposite me had as he watched me savour the piece of meat. He chuckled to himself as he observed the now very happy me. 
 
 
" Tiffany sshi. Have this bowl of bokeum bap ( Fried rice ) ! It's delicious,"  Eunhyuk said as he passed over a bowl of the deliciously smelling fried rice. 
 
 
I smiled and thank him. As I was about to put a spoon of the rice in my mouth, a hand reached out and stopped me.
 
 
I looked up and came face to face with a pair of dark brown eyes, his face inches away from mine. My heart raced as I stared into his eyes, the feature that first made me fall head over heels over this pabo. 
 
 
He released his gaze and stared at the spoon I was about to put into my mouth. The colleagues around me was still in shock at his sudden move. They just stared mouth agape at the unveiling scene. 
 
 
" Did you have a Death wish? " he pushed the spoon back into the bowl and revealed the shrimp beneath the layers of rice. 
 
 
I stared at the small shrimp and my heart momentarily stopped. If I had put that spoon into my mouth, I would have died. I was allergic to shell fish. I looked back at Taecyeon but he had already gave his undivided attention back to his food. But in between his chews, he manage to say. " You should pay more attention to your allergies and not be so inattentive to what you eat, Fany ah," .
 
 
My heart skipped a beat and my mind came to a stop, unable to function. He called me by my name. Since I first re-meet him, this was the first time I heard my name come out of his mouth. 
 
 
My colleagues were totally shocked when they heard the endearment come out of his mouth. The so called cold, workaholic, strict president actually bothered to care for his new secretary. The shock was dismissed by the clearing of a throat and the entire dinner continued to commence uneventfully. 
 
 
As this while, my eyes never left him, my mind tried to figure out what this bad boy in front of me wanted to do. But after this, I finally knew that I had never moved on. I still have feelings for him no matter how much I hated him. Ironic isn't it. Why give me hope you idiot? Have I fallen for you all over again?
 
 
Hi! As my readers requested, Taecyeon it is! Hope you like this chapter. Comment and subscribe!