A treat and unwanted female

Fated

 

 
 
Tiffany P.O.V
 
" Hey Tiffany, Want to go for lunch together with us later? " My colleague, Eunhyuk asked. He is just the sweetest thing.
 
 
I smiled and was about to nod my head when I heard a call from behind me. 
 
 
" Hwang, I need those documents by 2pm and finish up that report while you're at it,".
 
 
I whipped my head around to glare at the figure behind the frosted glass. Damn I hate him so much. Cursing him under my breath, I turned back, feeling really apologetic to the nice, gentle guy before me.
 
 
" Sorry, after that 'order' I don't think I can make it for lunch. I should be eating bread or cup noodles in the office. Maybe after work? My treat. Invite the rest too," .
 
 
He flashed me a brilliant smile and nodded eagerly. " Call! I'll tell the rest. See you after work! " .
 
 
I got back to work, but before I could even get in a five minutes worth of typing, I was again interrupted. 
 
 
" So... you're the new secretary. Can you inform Taecyeon oppa that I want to see him? ".
 
 
I looked up at the familiar voice. My eyes widened in shock and I felt a newly lit fire erupting. The person I officially hate like the most, forever is right in front of my eyes. It took me everything I got, not to strangle her right here, right now. Is this office like cursed? I keep seeing all the people I don't ever want to see.
 
 
" Tell him yourself," I said through clenched teeth. She looked at me shock, clearly not recognising me. Well what can I say about an idiotic old hag like her.
 
 
" How dare you! What kind of attitude is that? Do you want to get fired? " she threatened. 
 
 
I snorted and smirked. " Go ahead. I don't care. And I don't think you're even fit to fire me, Min Sunye, " .
 
 
She faltered for a second, surprised that I even knew her name. Realisation hit her and she stammered out my name. Shock, surprise all in one look.
 
 
" Hwang... Tiffany? " she blinked and took a staggering step back, not really processing the reality in front of her. " What.. Are you doing in Taec oppa's office? ".
 
 
I didn't bother looking at her, and got back to work. " Is it any of your business? Ask the idiot in the room yourself," .
 
 
She staggered into the room, clearly in distraught. Taecyeon looked up and greeted her. " Oh.. Sunye arh. Why are you here? I'm busy today," .
 
 
She took a sit in front of Taecyeon and look at him straight in the eye. " Why is Tiffany Hwang here?".
 
 
He tilted his head to glance at me. " Oh... Her. Dad hired her as the new secretary,". 
 
 
Sunye's eyes still didn't left Taecyeon's. " So... Why didn't you fire her? She's your ex... Don't you think it's awkward? ".
 
 
He shrugged her comment off. " I don't care. She's not making any mistakes so far.... She's pretty good. I don't see the need to fire her. And if you don't mind Sunye, I'm busy," he got back to writing his proposal, ignoring the angry girl in front of him. 
 
 
Sunye stomped off. I waved to her disappearing back in glee. Bye . And don't ever come back again. 
 
 
 
It was finally time to get off work. Curse that Ok Taecyeon. How dare he give me so much work. I stepped out of the lift and waved to my waiting colleagues. My guards too followed behind me, the moment I got off the lift. I waved them aside and approached the happy workers. 
 
 
" I'm so sorry I'm late. So where are we going? " I asked, smiling eagerly.
 
 
" The new restaurant down the street. Is that okay with you Tiffany sshi? " Eunhyuk asked sheepishly. 
 
 
I nodded and smiled. " Sure why not? Kaja! " As We walked towards the revolving doors, I heard an enticing male voice. 
 
 
" Mind If I join you guys? ".
 
 
I'm back! Sorry for the really short update the last time. I know this chapter is also kinda of short and I wanted to make it longer but I couldn't make up my mind on who which guy should show up. Can you guys vote in the comments? Taecyeon? Nickkhun? The faster you vote, the faster I update! Voting ends tomorrow night at 8 pm Singapore time. I'll update by tomorrow.
Comment and subscribe!!! ^_^