Please say my name

Fated

 

 
 
Tiffany P.O.V
 
Life was as always but maybe for me, it was a little brighter than before. Ok Taecyeon. The name kept running through my mind. Why can't I forget him and move on? Why does my heart beat faster the moment I see him, why do I feel goosebumps whenever his deep voice fill my ears? Speaking of which, am I just dreaming or do I hear him calling my name....
 
 
" TIFFANY HWANG! " Taecyeon shouted right in front of me. 
 
 
I got jolted awake from my day dreaming. How in the world did I think that this idiot in front of me was a nice guy? I rubbed my temples to clear my mind. 
 
 
" Yes? " I asked. 
 
 
" Are you free tonight? " he asked, his tone serious. 
 
 
What the hell... Is he asking me out? I felt my heart beat faster, both in fear and anticipation. 
 
 
" Why? " I asked cautiously. 
 
 
He sighed then glared at me. " Don't worry. I'm not asking you out on a date. Wooyoung called saying he wanted to meet up. His stupid girlfriend asked me to bring you along,". 
 
 
I sighed in relief. But somehow, I was disappointed. " Don't call Nicole stupid, she is way smarter than you. And sure. As long as you stop being a jerk and talk to me nicely,". I countered back at him. " And don't call me just by my surname. It's annoying,". 
 
 
He rolled his eyes at my comment. " Then what do you want me to call you? Girl? Lady? Or Stephanie? " he said the last name like an insult. He spat it out, anger laced in each syllable.
 
 
I flinched. My heart cringing in pain from the hurtful past. I didn't mean to lie, Taecyeon. How long more must you hate me for it? When will you forgive me? Do you know it pains me every time you don't call me by my name? Its weird how I found it comforting when you shouted my full name just now. 
 
 
He stood before me, waiting for a comeback. His eyes filled with anger and yet, deep in those brown orbs, there was hurt. 
 
 
" It's Tiffany. My name is Tiffany. I hope you will call me by that name one day,"  the last sentence came out as a whisper. Unwanted tears filled my eyes but I held them in. I will never cry in front of him again. I will never cry for him again.
 
 
" Whatever. I like Hwang better," he turned and left for his meeting. 
 
 
The moment he left, the tears overflowed. They trickled down my face as the sad memories washed over me. 
 
 
Taecyeon P.O.V
 
 
Call her by her name? Name? How can I? It was precisely the reason for my hurt in the first place. Of all the things she could have lied about, she lied about her damn name. 
 
 
As I walked towards the meeting room, I turned back to take a glance at the angel that was once mine. The beautiful face was now marred by tears streaking down her cheek. She stared blankly ahead as the tears continued to flow. 
 
 
I should be happy to see her feeling the same hurt I felt. But why do I feel a twinge in my heart, a sourness that can't be described. She deserved to feel pain, she deserved to feel hurt. But my heart doesn't agree to what my mind agrees on. NO! I don't love her. And I never will. 
 
 
I turned to enter the meeting room, leaving a crying angel to suffer in silence.
 
Wooyoung P.O.V
 
I know I was in big trouble. The moment I entered my club 5 hrs ago, I knew I was in for big . I sat in my office pondering over the matter. The little cutie pie sitting on my lap gave me a peck on the check as she caressed my face.
 
 
" Youngie... Are you still pondering over the club thing? " Nicole asked as she drew tiny circles on my arm.
 
 
I sighed. " Yeah... This syndicate is a big thing you know. To know that they even have the ability to hide a few pounds of drugs in my club with no one realising it was there is already a big feat by itself, not to mention the fact that none of my staff are involved and that the syndicate is able to extract their goods without anyone noticing," I rubbed her shoulder as I continued.
 
 
 " They are no pushover. If the police doesn't catch them soon or the syndicate doesn't get back their goods soon, the person in trouble would be me. And I don't want you to get hurt because of that... Arasso? " .
 
 
She smiled. " I know how to take care of myself. Besides, you already called Taecyeon I'm sure we can think of something. And as a plus, Fany is coming too. So just relax Kay? With three of the most influential people in Asia by your side, a syndicate won't be much of a problem... ".
 
 
As I claimed her lips, I mumbled to myself. " I hope you're right... ". 
 
 
Hey hey hey! I'm back! Missed me? Here is an update.. For readers who also read half blood, please be patient! It's harder to write and needs way more research but I won't give up! Thanks for all the support so far! Sarang hae! Comment and subscribe please!