I missed you

Fated

 

Wooyoung P.O.V
 
" This tastes horrible!" he spat out the piece of meat in his mouth. " Get me your boss!".
 
 
" Erm.. Boss, that customer wants to see you.. "  I adjusted my tie and walked out.
 
 
This was not the first time I got called out by a way to unreasonable customer. I was getting rather pissed at the fussy customers. Day by day, this has gone on, the complains kept coming. And this was all due to a bad review online by a fairly famous food critic. I mean come on... You can't blame the restaurant if you're allergic to pineapple. That stupid critic ate our fried rice which contained pineapples. Within minutes, his entire body was covered with large red patches. And before I could do anything about it, a really really bad review was posted online and the customers who still patronise my restaurants started complaining over the slightest mistakes.
 
 
I bowed a 90 degrees bow to the customer and politely asked. " How may I help you sir? ".
 
 
The pot bellied middle aged man stared up at me, a look of disgust on his face. " What kind of establishment do you have here?" he shouted. 
 
 
He forked a piece of meat and shoved it in my face, pointing and accusing. " You call this piece of meat edible? Are you sure this is meat? It tastes like rubber! " he continued to rant on and on. 
 
 
I felt compelled to punch the ugly dude in the face but I resisted, merely nodding and apologising every few sentences or so. I was vaguely aware of the questioning stares from the other patrons and sympathetic ones from my employees. I clenched my teeth as the customer rattled on and on. 
 
 
" What kind of restaurant is this? It's a piece of junk. The food here ain't even edible. I should sue this place for causing hurt to a patron and close this damn place down. " he said. 
 
 
" And I should sue you for slander. " an angel of a voice said. 
 
 
I whipped my head around. A beautiful goddess stood before me as a smile slowly creeped onto my face. Her long black hair flowed down her shoulders as her brown eyes bored into the customer. She walked forward, her back flanked by two burly men. Her bodyguards no doubt. She gave me a slight smile as she approached the customer. 
 
 
" Who are you? And what has this argument got to do with you? Mind your own business! " the man shouted at her. 
 
 
She smirked then pulled out a chair to sit directly in front of the customer. The angry man slammed the table. " Hey! Who said you could sit there? ".
 
 
She crossed her legs and stared straight into the guys eyes. " I say. Now, who said you had the rights to wrongly accuse this restaurant for bad food? ".
 
 
The man faltered. He crossed his arms in front of him and said. " The food IS bad. I have every right to complain. Who and what the hell are you anyway?".
 
 
She smiled slyly. What does she have up her sleeve this time.... I quietly prayed that she didn't intend to turn my restaurant into a wrestling ring. 
 
 
" I'm Nicole Jung. Does that name ring a bell? " 
 
 
The man widened his eyes. " Ni..cole.. Jung? " he stammered. 
 
 
Wait. The idiot knows her? I turn to Nicole, and found her smirking at the nervous and obviously scared man. 
 
 
" Yes... Nicole Jung. I hope you still remember me Mr Kim, " she smiled, smirking at the man's obvious shock. 
 
 
The man literally crumbled and withered in his seat, fidgeting nervously. " Of... Course ... I remember... You're my.... Future..sponsor... ".
 
 
Nicole shrugged. " Yes... I am. So... What is going on here? Still planning to sue anyone?" .
 
 
The man frantically shook his head. Nicole just nodded and waved him away. He quickly got up from his seat, bowed and left, half running. 
 
 
I continued to stare at the beauty in front of me, not leaving her face for even a second. I missed that face. It's been a week since she went for a business trip to America. 
 
 
She stood up and faced me, smiling brightly. Before I could even blink, she kissed me, lips crashing into mine. It was like we had never kissed before. I heard several throats clearing but I ignored them. I was in my own personal heaven as she nibbled on my lower lip. 
 
 
When she finally released me, I hugged her, close to myself, savouring her warmth, her touch.
 
 
" I missed you, Cole arh... I missed your smell... " I kissed her hair. " I missed your lips.... I missed your warmth, ". What more can a man ask in a girlfriend? Smart, beautiful, rich and sassy, every man's perfect dream.
 
 
Nicole stared at my face, her fingers tracing my jaw. " I missed you too.... " she looked behind me and blushed. " Wooyoung arh, I think they're looking for you... ".
 
 
I looked behind, to find two of my employees smirking. " Yes? " I asked, slightly annoyed by their disturbance. 
 
 
" We need your signature boss... " one said, handing me a black file. I took it. 
 
 
" I'll give it to you by the end of the day... Anything else, I'll be in the office, " I  grabbed Nicole's hand and made my way to my small office beside the storage room.
 
 
The moment we entered, I locked the door and trapped Nicole against the wall. " Now, where were we? " She giggled as I traced her face with my eyes. 
 
 
" Missed me that much? " she said, her voice slightly huskier. 
 
 
I answered by lifting her face and claiming her lips. She responded eagerly, our tongues clashing against each other. I fought for dominance and won, our tongues dancing in battle. I slide my mouth down and started kissing her neck, and biting. She tilted her neck to give me better access. I on her soft spot hungrily, trying to make a hickey. 
 
 
And heaven came falling down when the phone rang.... " Ignore it... " I said as I continued my assault. The phone did not stop ringing. Nicole pushed me away slightly. " I think you better answer that..." I scrawled as I walked to the phone. 
 
 
" What! " I practically screamed into the mouth piece. But as the words through the phone registered, I started worrying. " How bad is it? Ok I'm on my way," .
 
 
Nicole looked at me, worry in her eyes. " What's wrong? " I grabbed my coat as I answered "A fight broke out in my club downtown, the police came, found drugs on them and the police suspect the drugs came from one of my employees. They are getting ready to sue me and close down the club for illegal drug activities,".
 
 
" I'm going with you," she opened the door and motioned to her guards outside. 
 
 
I grabbed her arm to stop her. " No.. It's too dangerous. I have no idea what's playing here. A drug syndicate? I don't know but I'm not letting you any where near that place,".
 
 
She pulled off my hand and held it. " I'll be fine... You're problem is my problem. We solve them together,". 
 
 
Together that word was a beautiful thing. I softened, momentarily staring into her eyes. " Ok. Together," I held her hand and we ran out to face something we would have never expected.
 
 
Sry sry sry for rly rly rly late update. Here is a woocole chapter just for you guys. Btw, this will be the start of a plot! Happy reading! Comment and subscribe!