The partner

Fated

 

 
Nicole P.O.V
 
I twiddled with my fork as I stared at the entrance of the restaurant. They are freaking late! I tapped my fork against my plate, creating a mini song on my own. Just as my 'song' began its , arms wrapped around my shoulders. A smile formed on my face as the arms tightened. I shivered as a warm breath descended on my ear. 
 
 
" You're chasing my customers away... And the plate is probably gonna crack soon. " He whispered into my ear. 
 
 
I hugged his hand back as I turned to give him a peck on the lips. " Does that count as an apology? " I smiled sweetly, slowly caressing his arm. 
 
 
" Maybe.. How about one more.. " He asked, slowly lowering his head. Our lips met, it was slow and innocent, no where near our wild tongue battles.
 
 
" Ahem.. " I whipped my head back, turning to face a long haired goddess, smirking at the sight before her. 
 
 
I literally jumped up of my seat. " F..Fany arh.. You're here. " I said, running my fingers through my hair. 
 
 
She laughed a low husky laugh, her eyes turning into crescents as her laugh turned into a bright smile. " Sorry I'm late. But clearly, " she raised an eyebrow, a smirk clear on her face. " YOU were kinda busy. " 
 
 
I blushed, my hands playing with my hair. The warm arms around my shoulders dropped to my waist as Wooyoung took a seat beside me. 
 
 
" Yeah.. You came at a great timing. " he commented, his sentence laced with 
sarcasm. 
 
 
I rolled my eyes as I turned my attention back to the door. A man in a suit walked in. The women in the restaurant turned to stared at the handsome man, their eyes wide. He walked towards our table, a wide smile on his face. 
 
 
" A YO what's up? " he raised a hand for a rough guy to guy handshake. " Yo Nicky! " he shook my hand as he took a sit beside Tiffany. As my eyes darted towards my friend, I noticed her quietly sipping on her wine, clearly annoyed by the guy beside her. I looked at the both of them as they began their silent war, not making any eye contact with each other. The table was silent as no one spoke. 
 
 
Okay... This was awkward. I looked at Wooyoung, mouthing ' help' but he merely shrugged. He too was without a doubt stuck. How were this two able to work with each other all this while? They clearly still hold grudges, heck, they basically still hated each other. 
 
 
" So.... The reason we asked you guys here, is because, well, we need your help. " I stated,  breaking the awkward silence. 
 
 
Worry filled Fany's eyes as she looked at me with concern. " What's wrong cole? Did something happened? " she asked, anxious and worried for me. Inwardly, I smiled, happy for a friend like her. 
 
 
" What's going on Wooyoung? " Taecyeon asked, sitting up straight, clearly curious about what's going on. But as I looked back at Tiffany, I saw a flash of pain on her face. The sight struck me like thunder. Please don't tell me you still have feelings for him. I continued to stare at her, taking in her every movement. She stared at the wine in her hand as Taecyeon continued talking. I reached out to place her hand in mine. She looked up, surprised at the contact. I smiled at her as I tighten my grip on her hand, squeezing it. She smiled back, but it was weary, as she nodded and mouthed ' I'm fine' . 
 
 
" A syndicate got into my club downtown. Police found boxes of heroin, and Ecstasy in the storage room, mixed with the rest of the food and drinks there. " Wooyoung stated.
 
 
Tiffany sat up, surprised at the severity of the situation. " Aren't those the top three banned drugs in South Korea? How the hell did they sneak it in?" She asked, her pitch raising by an octave.
 
 
Wooyoung shrugged, a worry line forming on his fine features. His grip on my waist tightened. " That's the problem. I don't know anything about it. How they did it, I don't know but something big is going on here and I don't want to be a part of it. I mean come on, the amount of drugs that was in my storage room could feed a half of Korea. Even my partner didn't know anything about it." 
 
 
I flinched. Partner? I whipped my head around and glared at a pair of beautiful brown guilty eyes. " Partner? " I said, teeth tightly clenched. 
 
 
" Erm... Hee..Hee.. Yeah... About that... I kinda have a partner?" Wooyoung replied sheepishly as I glared at him, my eyes emitting lasers.
 
 
The couple, if you can count them as a couple, opposite us froze, not wanting to be noticed. An angry Nicole Jung is not a Nice Nicole Jung. " How could you have not told me! I'm your girlfriend for crying out loud! Do you not..." I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt a familiar set of lips on mine. The earlier sentences were forgotten as I moved my lips in sync with him. I heard the shuffling of chairs and awkward coughs. I ignored them as I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. 
 
 
Only when we both ran out of breathe, then did Wooyoung release me. " I'm sorry for not telling you... " he my back as he continued. " It slipped my mind... It won't happen... Forgive me? " 
 
 
I growled. How do you expect me to say no when you're rubbing my back in such a sensual manner? I shivered as his touch softened, sending small shocks of electricity down my spine. " F..fine. " I barely made out as I leaned into his touch. The things you make me feel Jang Wooyoung. 
 
 
Tiffany P.O.V
 
I observed the loving couple opposite me, happy for my best friend who found what could be, the love of her life. My eyes shifted to the guy beside me. Why does he have to look so good in a suit? His shoulders were broad and wide, narrowing into a narrow waist, followed closely by long lean legs. I felt a pang in my heart. This fine guy was once mine, but now he will never be. My mind screamed hatred towards him but my heart yearned to claim him back. 
 
 
But no. For all he has done, I'll never forgive him. If it was love, he would have understood. During the years I was alone, I came to a conclusion, GOD had sent that as a test, the fact that he left proved that he didn't love me, it was merely a crush, nothing more. 
 
 
I was so deep in my thoughts that I barely realised a pair of chocolate eyes staring back into mine. I stared back, suddenly mesmerised by the beauty of those eyes. I saw a slight twinkle as Taecyeon stared back, not blinking. His dark brown orbs bored into light brown ones, fusing and studying each others. I blinked once but didn't turn away.
 
 
" Erm I..." I started to say but was interrupted by a semi loud hello. 
 
 
" Hey yo Wooyoung! " 
 
 
I whipped my head around, to be greeted by a blonde brown haired guy. His eyes were black, his features handsome, the smile on his face beautiful, he looked like a definite heart crusher. He also looks freakishly familiar. I stared at the handsome man, my mind frantically trying to link face to name. 
 
 
" How's my friend doing? " he asked, high fiving Wooyoung, while taking a sit beside me. 
 
 
" Not so great." Wooyoung answers, slumping back into his chair, his arms still tightly wrapped around Nicole's waist. I'm so gonna have to get use to these PDA around here cause these two are freaking affectionate. 
 
 
" And hello again, Tiffany sshi." He greeted me with a smile. 
 
 
So I definitely know this guy. Just who is he? I smiled back, my eyes forming two crescents. " Hi, Erm... You are? " 
 
 
Wooyoung sat up at my sentence. " I forgot to introduce you guys. This is my girlfriend Nicole, her best friend Tiffany Hwang and my best friend Taecyeon. Guys, this is my collage friend, heir to Khun corp and current partner, Nichkhun. " 
 
 
" It's a pleasure to meet you guys, and we meet again Tiffany sshi. " he flashed me a brilliant smile as I stared back in surprise. 
 
 
Hey! I'm back sorry for not updating but I'll be updating more during breaks in between classes Lolz. Hope you guys like this update and DO comment, subscribe and vote!