Chapter 8 [A date with... Junhyung?]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

Jiyoon walked alone around myeong-dong and meet Sunggyu with Soyou. “Annyeong Sunbae, Soyou.”

“Annyeong Eonnie!” said Soyou.  “It’s great to meet you again.”

“Yess… Are you two going for a date?”

Sunggyu nodded. He pulled Soyou waist closer to him. “Like you see, Jiyoon. How about you?”

Jiyoon kept silent for a while. She couldn’t tell Sunggyu if she was alone. “Me? Well umm… I just—“

“JIYOONITT!!” A voice came and someone walked closer to Jiyoon. “Sorry I am late. Are you waiting for me?”

“Junhyung Oppa?” said Jiyoon.

“Yes? Are you waiting for me?” asked Junhyung. Jiyoon shook her head. Then, Junhyung looked at Sunggyu and Soyou. “Oh, annyeong Sunggyu-ssi.”

“Annyeong Junhyung-ssi. Looks like you have a close reliationship with Jiyoon. I thought both of you aren’t close to each other.” Said Sunggyu.

Junhyung pulled Jiyoon’s waist closer to him. “Yeah, I know her so well, and she know me so well. We’re best friend!”

That sentence made Jiyoon look at Sunggyu’s tiny eyes. *how could he think I’m not close at all with Junhyung. Whole Cube University know that B2ST is close with 4Minute.* Suddenly, Jiyoon felt his heart was beating faster than usual, right when Junhyung pulled her waist closer. *damn, stupid heart. Stop beating faster. You make me confuse. This heartbeat is for Junhyung Oppa or Sunggyu Sunbae?* “Oh, well… We are best friend since high school.”

 “Jinjja?”

Both of Jiyoon and Junhyung nodded. “Sunggyu-ssi, I think we need to go now. Enjoy your date!” said Junhyung. He held Jiyoon’s right hand and left them. He took Jiyoon to an Ice-cream parlour. He ordered Coke flavor while Jiyoon ordered Chocolate Mint. “Who’s her? The girl beside Sunggyu.”

“His so-called-fiance. By the way, thanks for the rescue.” Said Jiyoon.

“Rescue?”

Jiyoon nodded. “Yes, you rescued me. I can’t say that I’m alone in Myeongdong, right?”

“It’s the function of bestie, you know. I just saw you and Sunggyu, and I could see you’re feeling awkward and uncomfortable. So I came to you.” Junhyung explained. “Well, now we are here at Myeondong. Since Sunggyu and his so-called-fiancé have a date, why don’t we have a date too? Best friend date, just you and me?” *Oh, how could I wish it’s more than best friend date.*

“Date?” asked Jiyoon. Junhyung nodded. She kept silent for a while, before nodded. “Why not? We haven’t done it before, right? A friendship date with you would be fun!”

“Okay~ Is there any place do you want to visit? I’ll accompany you.”

Jiyoon thought about a place. “Umm… A children’s playground? Maybe it sounds like I’m a kiddo, but it has been a long time since I visit playground.”

With that answer, Junhyung smiled. *How could she want to go to the place that I will suggest?* “Sure. I was about to suggest you that place, to be honest.” I drove to the nearest playground from Ice-cream parlour. Jiyoon ran into a swing. “Looks like you love this place.”

“A LOT!! Ahhhh~~ I feel like I’m back to my childhood.” Said JIyoon, she smiled widely.

“But if you’re back to your childhood, you’re not with me then~”

“Eh? Ahh yessss… Just with Gina Eonnie and Doojoon Oppa.”

Junhyung sat on a swing beside Jiyoon, when he saw Yoseob with a girl. “Hey, is it Yoseob?” asked him while point to Yoseob’s direction. Jiyoon looked at that direction and nodded. “YOSEOBIE!!”

Yoseob came to Junhyung and Jiyoon, he didn’t forget to brought that girl too. “Ah, annyeong Junhyung-ah, annyeong Jiyoon-ah.”

“Annyeong Yoseob-ah.” Said Jiyoon. Then she looked at the girl. :”Hey, are you a girl from Music Major? A student president.”

That girl nodded. “Well, yeah~”

“Yoseobie, looks like you already find your Ms. Right, eh?” asked Junhyung.

“As you can see.” Said Yoseob. He looked at Jiyoon. *Is she trying to escape from that arrangement or she’s officially Yong Junhyung’s or she doesn’t know about it at all?*

Jiyoon realized that Yoseob stared at her. “What’s wrong? Is there something on my face?”

“Nope. Are you guys dating?” asked Yoseob.  He stared at Junhyung and Jiyoon.

Junhyung nodded, and Jiyoon lightly smacked his arm. “A friendship date.”

“Ahhh I see.” Said Yoseob. “Well, I need to go now. Goodbye!”

They left. Junhyung rubbed his arm. “Why did you smacking my arm?”

“Forget it, okay.” Said Jiyoon. She looked at the sky. “Can I believe you like I believe Gina Eonnie? Her advice yesterday didn’t help at all.”

*she had problem, ans I’m the one who know it beside Gina Noona. My pleasure, Jiyoon, my pleasure.* Junhyung nodded. “Sure you can. Something’s wrong?”

“Have you ever feel, when you know that someone that you love have someone else?” said Jiyoon. Junhyung nodded, *how could I didn’t know what is like*. “But you didn’t feel jealous, or hurt.”

Then, Junhyung shook her head. “I never feel that, then~ Maybe that’s mean you just admire him.”

“Maybe. Then, have you feel your heartbeat became faster when you’re around two persons that mean a lot for you. Your crush, and someone else.”

This time, he shook her head again. “I haven’t feel something like that. Mind to tell me the details?”

“I met my crush and his fiancé, together and did lovey-dovey moment.” *it must be Sunggyu and his fiancé* “Then, someone came and made my heart beating faster, butterflies flew in my stomach… Whose my heartbeating faster for?”

“the second one.”

Jiyoon gave him a confuse look. “Waeyo?”

“Because if it’s for the first one, it would be happened before the second person came, right?”

“Yess…”

“By the way, who’s that second man?”

“Someone I used to know.”

Junhyung kept silent, before realized something. He realized that… He came after Sunggyu, Jiyoon’s crush. *Is it possible if her heartbeats are for me?* “Jiyoon-ah, what do you think about me? As a man, not a kiddo.” Jiyoon kept silent, closed her eyes for a while. She shook her head, refused to answer Junhyung’s question. “Jiyoon-ah, I like you.”