Chapter 19 [2Jun Promise]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

“You saw Doojoon… WHAT?” Jiyoon shocked when Jihyun told her what she just saw. “It’s impossible and not funny at all. Come on, it’s not my birthday anymore. Don’t make another prank.”

“I’m serious, Jiyoon-ah! I saw it. Doojoon and Hyoyeon…”

Jiyoon slammed the table. “STOP IT!! PLEASE!! DON’T TELL ME ABOUT IT AGAIN!!”

“Are you jealous?”

*J-J-Jealous?* “Why should i?”

“Come on, sist. I’ve known you for years. Of course you’re jealous with it. Do you like Doojoon? Sorry, I mean, Do you love Doojoon?” asked Jihyun. Jiyoon shook her head. “Geotjimal~~ I can see it from your eyes, Jiyoon-ah. You love him, don’t you?”

“I-It’s not like that…”

Suddenly, a voice of male interrupted them. “HEYYYYOOO~~ What are you guys talking about?”

“Doojoon and Hyoyeon’s kiss—“

Jihyun was about to answer it when Jiyoon cut her sentences. “Just a playboy’s prank. New games. Break a fan’s heart, maybe?”

“If Jihyun wanted to say ‘kissing scene’, then it’s not a prank anymore, Jiyoon-ah.” Said that male.

“Whatever. For me, it’s a prank, just a prank. Never in my life I imagine that Doojoon Oppa will kiss Hyoyeon, Oppa. I allow him to find his own Ms. Right, but I will never accept it if he choose Hyoyeon.” Jiyoon explained.

“Then… Who do you think fit Doojoon? Yourself?” asked Jihyun.

*Yes, my self. Wait, what I’m talking about.* “Not that Hyoyeon. Uhmmm… Maybe Gina Eonnie?”

“Maybe~~ Maybe~~ I don’t want a maybe, Jiyoonitt.”

“But Junhyung Oppa I—“

A male and female came to them and said, “Hey guys.”

Jiyoon looked at the couple and sighed. Then, she packed her bag and books and stood up. “I have an important class and practice. Excuse me. Bye.”

“YAAA JIYOON-AH YOU DON’T—“

Jihyun wanted to make Jiyoon stayed, but Junhyung said no. “Just let her be alone. Let her think about her feeling.”

“What happened with Jiyoon? Is she sick? Or what?” asked that male, Doojoon. He acted like he didn’t know anything when he obviously knew everything. *Jiyoon-ah I’m sorry.*

“No, she just tired.” Junhyung answered. “Tired with all of drama.”

“Hello? What are you guys talking about?” The female, Hyoyeon, Interrupted them. “I’m here. You guys don’t want to say hi?”

“Who are you?” asked Jihyun flatly.

Hyoyeon gave Jihyun a small smile. “I’m Kim Hyoyeon. Doojoon’s girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend your .” Said Jihyun, then stood up. “I’m leaving.”

“Doo, can we have a talk after this?” said Junhyung.

Doojoon nodded. “Now?”

“Next year. Of course now.”

“Can I join in?” asked Hyoyeon, put her puppy eyes, hoped that Doojoon and Junhyung would allow her to join in.

“Ummm… Doo, what I mean with ‘we’ is YOU and ME.”

“Hyoyeonnie, I guess you need to leave, now. I will call you and meet you later. Arasseo?” said Doojoon.

Hyoyeon pouted, but nodded while Doojoon said that he was going to call her. “Okay, then. Bye.”

After Hyoyeon left, Junhyung stared at Doojoon’s eyes and asked, “Yoon Doojoon, do you love her, I mean Hyoyeon?”

“You know I hate her.”

“The why did you kiss her?” asked Junhyung.

“I’ve told you before, Junhyungie. I do it for Jiyoon, for her! I don’t want her to suffer because of me!”

Junhyung nodded his head, understood with Doojoon’s sentence. “But you know what that girl wants? Do you know the reason that girl asked you to do that?”

Doojoon shook his head and kept his head down. “…Because she wants to see Jiyoon’s tears.”

“NO! IT’S COMPLETELY NOT THAT!” shouted Junhyung. “She wants Jiyoon to be a depressed girl. She wants Jiyoon to mentally suffer. You don’t get that point?”

“But do you know the main problem of this?” asked Doojoon.

Silent.

“I know… It’s me.” Said Junhyung. “Then, should I date her to make you stop this drama? If you’re truly in love with Jiyoon, I will do that, since the most important for me is Jiyoon’s happiness. I won’t be a matter for me to date with a as long as Jiyoon is happy with you.”

“I-I can’t…”

“You can’t guarantee it, right? That girl, who threated you love me. If you can make Jiyoon happy, if you love her, I will have date with that girl. But no, I’m not going to let jiyoon go until you say that you love her.”

“No… Just be her guardian angel, please. You’re the only one that I trust for this problem. Please…”

Junhyung nodded and hugged his best buddy. “Alright, then. I will be her guardian angel. But please, don’t let this drama cross the line and make her physically suffer. Her condition right now is enough to make me hurt.”

“Do you love her as much as you love your life?”

“Yes.”

Doojoon smiled and patted Junhyung’s back. “If someday, Jiyoon loves you as much as you love him, I will let her go.”

“She will fall for you, Hyung. There’s no chance for me anymore, since you and her said the marriage vow.”

“Junhyung-ah, let’s make a Promise.”

“W-what promise?” asked the younger one.

“I, Yoon Doojoon, promise to not cross the line when do this drama. I promise to just hurt Jiyoon like the girl wants, I’m not going to make her depressed.”

“I, Yong Junhyung, promise to be a guardian angel for Jiyoon. I promise to always be on her side, no matter what happened.”

“And I…” said Doojoon, wanted to say another promise, but hesitated with it. “And I promise to make it up to Jiyoon, and let her go after this drama reach the end.”

“And I promise to make Yoon Doojoon and his wife, Yoon Jiyoon, reach a happy ending after this drama reach the end. I promise to make them as the happiest couple ever. I promise that I will never let both of them divorce, or leave each other.”

“Junhyung-ah…” whispered Doojoon, touched with Junhyung’s last promise.

Junhyung looked at the older one and smiled. “Hyung, I mean what I’ve promised.”

“But…”

“Deep down in here, in your heart, I know you do love her as much as I do.”

*Yes, maybe deep down inside this heart, I love Jiyoon as much as Junhyung loves her. But… I know that she will hate me.”