Chapter 17 [Yoon Doojoon's Decision]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

 

“First, I’ll publish that pict, horrible right? Second, I’ll make her suffer, or maybe I’ll kill her someday.”

“Don’t you dare to hurt her. Arasseo, I’ll follow what you want.”

“Good boy~ I’ll tell you what I want later.”

Doojoon hang up the telephone. He didn’t understand why that person hated Jiyoon. His wife was a good girl, she was a queenka, but not the y one. “If I follow what her wants, i will see her tears. If I don’t, I don’t know what danger is waiting for her. What should I do?” mumbled him.

“Doojoon Hyung!” someone called him, Jongdae. “Do you see Jiyoon Noona?”

“No, I’m looking for her too to be honest. Why?”

“I.. I worried about her. I think Kyuhyun Hyung and her have something in the past.”

“You’re right, they were a lover before.” Said Doojoon. “Do you know the possibility where Kyuhyun Sunbae take her?”

Jongdae nodded. “I know that he’s not going to go far. I think you should check the park around here. If you can’t find him, go to my apartment.” Said Jongdae. He wrote an address in a paper. “Here’s my address. The password is 901015.”

*901015? It’s Jiyoon’s birthday, isn’t it?* Doojoon nodded. “I’ll call you once I get her.”

“Thanks, Hyung. Sorry because I’m causing trouble. I don’t know the girl that Kyu Hyung always talking about is Jiyoon Noona.”

Doojoon smiled and patted Jongdae’s back. “Don’t worry, it’s okay, Jongdae. I’ll take care of her, that’s my responsibility. Just take care of your party right now. Arasseo?”

“Ne, Hyung.”

Then, Doojoon went out from the party hall with worried face. He drove to the park, and saw no one there. But he found something, Jiyoon’s bracelet. That was their friendship bracelet. And he knew that Jiyoon wouldn’t take it off. After that, he drove to Jongdae’s Apartment. That was a quiet luxury Apartment. He inserted the password and… DING! The door opened. He could hear Jiyoon’s scream. *He’s going to do that again…* Then, he went to a room, the source of the scream. He saw Kyuhyun was on top of Jiyoon, and he saw her wife was full of tears, painful tears. With no hesitance, he punched Kyuhyun’s face. “DON’T YOU DARE TO HURT MY WIFE!”

“She’s enjoying it too, you know.”

“Can’t you see her tears?” asked Doojoon. “Are you that heartless, sunbae? I didn’t know that you’re like this.”

“Now I ask you, do you know that Jongdae likes her too? How if someday he takes her away from you?”

Doojoon gulped. *So, Jongdae likes her?* “At least, I believe that Jongdae won’t use such a dirty way like you. Why did you come back, after you threatened her? In your two-years reliationship, you never treat her well! You always forced her to do that, and if she hang out with her friend, you’ll slap her. Don’t you think that I know all of it?”

Kyuhyun sighed. “It’s not what I want. To be honest, I already try my best to forget her, and I did, even in my little heart I still hope that she wants me back. But about one week ago, a girl approached me and said that I need to separate you guys if I don’t want Jiyoon and Jongdae get hurt. For me who doesn’t have anyone except Jongdae and her, I don’t want them to get hurt. So I agree. Then, she said that I need to do that, so you’ll hate her, leave her. Then I’ll have her.”

“So… someone settle it.”

“I think so. Really, I’m sorry. Jiyoon can hate me now, I’ll get out from her life.”

“Hyung, you don’t need to.” Said Doojoon, he knew what Kyuhyun felt. He knew that Kyuhyun had no one in his life since his parents died. “I knew what you feel, that you don’t want someone that you love to get hurt, I know. Because I don’t want her to get hurt, too.”

“You love her, right? More than a best friend.”

“I don’t know. But about one hour ago, someone gave me pictures of you who making out with Jiyoon. Then, someone called me, a girl. She said that she hate Jiyoon. And I need to do what her want to make Jiyoon safe.”

“If you don’t?”

“She said that she’ll make Jiyoon suffer, or maybe kill her. So I agree to do what her wants.” said  Doojoon. Kyuhyun looked at him with what-it-is look. “Something bad, I guess.”

“If you want her to safe, I think you should do that.”

“Hyung.” Doojoon called Kyuhyun. “If someday I make Jiyoon hurts, I really don’t mean it. If someday Jiyoon call you and Jongdae while crying, it must be because of me. If someday Jiyoon--”

“For now, I think it’s better if you tell one of your friend that you trust the most to take care of Jiyoon if something bad happened. Also, tell him about that girl who threatened us. So, if someday you make Jiyoon cry, he knew what happened exactly. Get it?”

“Thanks for the advice, Hyung. Sorry because I punched you, hard. I thought…”

“I know. It’s not your fault. Now, you better to take care of her and take her home. She’s in my room. I’ll back to Jongdae’s party. And again, I’m sorry. If you want, just take my shirt in my wardrobe to cover Jiyoon’s body.”

Doojoon nodded, he took Kyuhyun’s long shirt and wrapped it around Jiyoon’s body. “Jiyoon-ah, gwaenchana?”

“Oppa…”   

“Jiyoon-ah, let’s go home after this.”

Jiyoon shook her head. “Give me few minutes, I want to meet Jongdae.”

*Always Jongdae…* “We will meet him tomorrow, okay?”

“You said that we’re going back to Korea tomorrow.”

“We’ll back next few days. We can stay longer.” Said Doojoon.

“Alright then, I’ll text Jongdae and meet him tomorrow.”

“Jiyoon-ah. You have Jongdae’s number?”

“I have his kakaotalk.”

“Can I borrow your phone? I need to contact him. Just borrow me in the hotel, okay.” Then, he drove back to the hotel. He leaned Jiyoon’s body on the bed, and wrapped blanket to her. “Goodnight.”

“You’re not going to leave me, right? My phone is right on the table.”

Doojoon shook his head. “Never in my life, I’ll leave you.” Sunddenly, his phone rang. A text message.

Pickone… See her tears or see her suffer? The choice is your decision. I’ll tell you what to do when you’re in Korea. – Jiyoon’s haters.

“What does she want? Alright, I choose her tears, since I don’t know what kind of suffer she wants.” Mumbled Doojoon. Then, he took Jiyoon’s phone, and gasped when saw her wallpaper, their old selca. In that picture, both of them still young, there were nothing painful… yet. He opened her kakaotalk and texted Jongdae.

Dude, this is Doojoon. She’s alright. But I think she wants to meet you tomorrow.

Beep!

Glad to know that she’s okay. Let’s meet on lunch time, I’ll text you the place tomorrow.

After read Jongdae’s message, he put Jiyoon’s phone and went to the bed. Leaned himself beside Jiyoon who slept already. He looked at Jiyoon’s innocent face, and touched it. He touched her forehead, and kiss her goodnight. She kissed his eyes, nose, and cheeks, another goodnight kiss. Then, he looked at Jiyoon’s lips, kissed it slowly. “I don’t know what is it. I just don’t want you to get hurt. I just want to protect you. I want to be your best man, I want to be someone who always beside you. Is it what people called love? Please tell me if this is love, because I’m so blind and stupid because of it.”

“In the next days, I don’t know for how long, I’ll see your tears. And I can’t do anything to comfort you since I’m the one who make you cry. Maybe that time, you’ll look for another man to protect you. But that’s okay. As long as you’re okay.” Said Doojoon, his eyes became teary because of his own sentences. He closed his eyes, took a rest from this painful love.

But there was one thing that he didn’t know. He didn’t know that Jiyoon heard him. That Jiyoon heard his sentences, felt his kisses. She opened her eyes slowly, looked at his husband. “I don’t know what will happen in the future. And I don’t know what is love either, I’m so blind and stupid just like you. Am I in love with you? Molla. I hope you’re not hurting yourself just because of me.”

“Yoon Doojoon… Am I already in love with you, my own best friend? But… how could? What if you didn’t feel the same why? You love Gina Eonnie, right? What you’ve said before just because I’m your best friend, right? You want to protect me because I’m your best friend. Jeon Jiyoon is forever Yoon Doojoon’s best friend. Even you always call me Yoon Jiyoon, someday I’ll be Jeon Jiyoon again. I’ll be a girl who attend your wedding with someone that you love the most.”

----

Let’s skip to when they already back to the Korea ^^

Doojoon drove to a café near Cube University. He needed to meet Jiyoon’s haters. He went in to the café and heard someone called him from behind. He turned around and gasped. “Annyeonghaseyo Oppa, I’m your wife’s haters.” Said that girl, Jiyoon’s haters.

“Why did you do this?”

She smirked and said, “Simple. She took something important from me, so I take something important for her. Fair.”

“FAIR YOUR FACE!!”

“Ssttt… calm down, Oppa. Don’t  be that loud!”

“You’re sick, don’t Oppa me!”

“Aaahh I’m your dongsaeng, you know?”

 “Tell me what do you want.”

“What’s your choice? I already texted you.” Said that women, with annoying tone.

Doojoon rolled his eyes and sighed. “I choose… tears.”

She smiled cutely, whispered to Doojoon what should he do. “Do what I want, and Jiyoon will be safe. I just want to see her TEARS.”

“You’re totally sick, you .” 

-------

It's 00.00 on my country when i post this chapter!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JIYOON!!! WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST :) 

Did you see Ponia's powers tonight? number 3 TTWW!!

If i'm not busy, i'll try my best to post a special birthday chapter tomorrow :)

Do comments + subscribe!