Chapter 13 [I do]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

The night before wedding ceremony…

Jiyoon, Gina, and the other 4Minute members were gathering in Jiyoon family’s house. They’ll spent the last night with single-Jiyoon. Because tomorrow, she’ll be Yoon Jiyoon, not Jeon Jiyoon anymore.

“Eonnie, do you feel nervous now?” asked Sohyun.

“A little.”

“Jiyoon-ah, what did you want from this marriage.”

“As a woman, of course I want this marriage be my last. Even if I love someone else.” Said Jiyoon. “But, the most important part is Doojoon Oppa’s happiness.”

“You still look at him as best friend, Eonnie?” askedHyna.

Jiyoon nodded. “The best friend ever!”

Gayoon nodded at Jiyoon’s answer “How if someday, that feel will change into love?”

Silent.

Jiyoon can’t answer that question. “I don’t want to think about something like that right now.”

---

Jiyoon walked beside Mr. Jeon to Doojoon who already waited for him. He gave Jiyoon’s hand to Doojoon. “I give you my daughter. Please take care of her.”

“I will, aboeji.” Said Doojoon. He whispered to Jiyoon, “You look very beautiful, best friend.”

“Thank you.”

The priest made a cough. “Yoon Doojoon, do you solemly vow to be Jeon Jiyoon's faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. Do you promise to love her unconditionally, to support her in her goals, to honor and respect her, to laugh with her and cry with her, and to cherish her for as long as you both shall live?"

“I do.”

“Jeon Jiyoon, Do you solemnly vow to be Yoon Doojoon’s  faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. Do you promise to love him unconditionally, to support him in his goals, to honor and respect him, to laugh with him and cry with him, and to cherish him for as long as you both shall live?”

Jiyoon kept silent for a while. She doubt it. She was afraid, because this is a wedding. “I do.” Said Jiyoon, finally.

"Is there anyone who object this marriage? Please say it now, or keep silent forever." said the priest. 

Hyoyeon suddenly appear in the church. "I OBJECT THIS MARRIAGE! THIS IS TAKING AWAY MY LOVE!! I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO WEAR THAT DAMN WEDDING DRESS."

The priest looked at Hyoyeon. "I said, you can object, but i didn't say you can cursing duh. Watch out your language, miss. This is CHURCH not a CLUB." 

Doojoon and Jiyoon sighed. Then Doojoon looked at the priest. "Sir, she has a mental illness. Just ignore her please and let's continue this ceremony ASAP." said Doojoon loudly. Jiyoon just laughed with his soon-to-be-husband's sentence. 

"Looks like you are not patient to kiss your bride." the priest chuckled. "Okay now, i pronounce you as a Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride."

Doojoon and Jiyoon facepalmed when hear that last sentence. Both of them lips' are still innocent. They haven't get their first kiss. But Doojoon moved his face closer to Jiyoon's face and kiss her forehead.

"SON! WHY DID YOU JUST KISS HER FOREHEAD! YOU SUPPOSED TO KISS HER LIPS DUH, WHAT A STUPID SON THAT I HAVE!" Mr. Yoon stood up and shouted. He couldn't believe that his son just kiss his wife's forehead. 

Doojoon blinked innocently at his father, "...huh? I supposed to what?"

Everybody facepalmed. Even Jiyoon and the priest. He sighed and look at Jiyoon.*Ah, it isn't harmful if i give my first kiss to my best friend, right? I bet it isn't her first kiss.* He moved his face closer to Jiyoon and kiss her pinky lips. 

Everyone clapped their hands. Jiyoon couldn’t hold her tears. She didn’t believe that she’ll end up like this, married with his own best friend. Doojoon looked at Jiyoon and wiped her tears. “Don’t cry. My best friend isn’t suppose to be cry in her wedding day.” Said Doojoon. “Jiyoon-ah, I’ll be right back.”

Five minutes.

Doojoon was back, and sat beside Jiyoon. Then, he whispered, “You know the reason why I want the priest continue it ASAP?”

“Why? Because you couldn’t wait to kiss me?” said Jiyoon, joked at his best friend.

“No. That was because I feel like I need to go the the toilet.”

Jiyoon couldn’t hold her laugh. “You’re so funny.”

“Jiyoon-ah.” Called Doojoon.

“Hmmm?”

“Let’s just stay together like this, until we find our love.”

“Yes, let’s just stay like this.”

Mr. Yoon and Mr. Jeon came with tickets. “Here’s your tickets, Honeymoon tickets.”

Doojoon took the ticket and gasped. “P-Pa-Paris?”

“Yes, Paris.” Said Mr. Jeon.

“Both of you will leave this night, after wedding party.” 

----

Short and Awkward chapter .-.

3 comments = New Update ^^