Chapter 16 [Our time in Paris 3/3]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

“Oppa, are you serious? You want to accompany me to Jongdae’s birthday party?” asked Jiyoon.

Doojoon smiled and nodded. “Of course. What’s the dresscode?”

“Formal.” Answered Jiyoon after read the invitation. “I think that’s a huge party and Jongdae is an important person.”

“Okay then. Now, dress up and we’re going to his party. Where’s the party?”

“Near Eiffel Tower. Hey, we haven’t visit that place, Oppa!”

“But we need to go home tomorrow. I’ll take you to that place after party, okay?”

Jiyoon nodded. “Arasseo. Should we go now?”

---

Jongdae’s party was pretty huge. There were many important people. Jiyoon came to Jongdae who talked with his friends. “Jongdae-ya.”

“Aahhh you’re coming, Noona!” said Jongdae.

Jiyoon smiled and gave Jongdae a present. “This is for you, I hope you like it. Happy birthday Jongdae-ya, wish you all the best!”

“Thanks Noona.” Said Jongdae. Then, he turned to six boys beside him. “Guys, this is my Sunbae in Korea, Jiyoon Noona. Noona, this is my friend, EXO-K.”

“I’m Kim Joonmyun, but you can call me Suho.” Said someone with charming smile.

“I’m Kim Jongin, just call me Kai.”

“I’m Byun Baekhyun, call me Bacon, I don’t mind.” Said someone with a thick eyeliner.

“I’m Park Chanyeol. Just call me Chanyeol, I’m the happy virus.” Said the tall one.

“I’m Oh Sehun. Call me sehun.”

“I’m Do Kyungsoo. Call me Kyungsoo or D.O.”

Jiyoon looked at six of them and said, “Bacon-ssi, are you the youngest one?”

“No, I’m the youngest one, Noona.” Said Sehun.

“Ohh, sorry, I don’t know.”

Sehun smiled. “No problem. Well, I didn’t look like the youngest. But my energy is young blood’s energy.”

“By the way Noona, you need to meet my Hyung. You haven’t meet him, right? He was the one who called me when we met in Notre Dame.”

“Oh where’s him? I would like to meet him.” Said Jiyoon. She turned around, looked for Doojoon. Then she whispered, “Don’t get jelly just because I talk to Jongdae. Arasseo?”

“Hmmm… I’ll get food, okay? Take care.”

A guy come to Jongdae, EXO-K, and Jiyoon’s direction. He patted Jongdae’s shoulder. “Jongdae-ya, sorry I’m late. You know… Teacher didn’t understand about party.”

“No problem Hyung. By the way, remember the Noona that I told you in apartment, right?”

That guy nodded. Jongdae looked at Jiyoon who talked to EXO-K boys and patted her shoulder. “Noona-ya, this is my Hyung. Hyung, this is my Noona.”

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m—“ Jiyoon gasped when looked at someone in front of her. “I’m Jeon Jiyoon. Nice to see you.”

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun, nice to see you again after a long period.”

“Wait… After a long period?” asked Jiyoon.

“You didn’t remember my face? My name?”

Jiyoon shook her head. “You’re Cho Kyuhyun, a man that I just meet today.”

“You two… Know each other?” asked Jongdae, confused.

“Yes.”

“No.”   

Suddenly, Doojoon appeared and wrapped Jiyoon’s shoulder. “Hey.” Said Doojoon. Then he looked at Kyuhyun, and gasped. “K-Kyuhyun Sunbae-nim?”

“Well, you still remember me, Doojoon-ssi. But I don’t think your y best friend remember me too.”

“Don’t. You. Dare. To. Say. Something. Rude. To. My. WIFE!” said Doojoon, he clenched his fist tight.

“Ohhh… So both of you are married? Okay now, I know why you punched me at that night.” Said Kyuhyun, smirked. He took Jiyoon’s hand and pulled her out from the party.

Kyuhyun dragged Jiyoon to a park. “Jeon Jiyoon, are you sure that you don’t remember me? I didn’t believe it, AT ALL.”

“What do you want, Cho Kyuhyun-ssi? Kick me again? Slap me again?” asked Jiyoon coldly.

“See? I know that you remember me. No, I want something else.” said Kyuhyun. He moved his face closer to Jiyoon and whispered, “I want to eat your body.”

PLAK!

Jiyoon slapped Kyuhyun’s face. “ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT? NEVER IN MY LIFE!”

“Why? I’m sure that you’re not a anymore. Or… still a ? To be honest, I doubted if Doojoon already touch you.”

“What if he already?”

“Then, it’s okay for me. If you’re getting pregnant, just say it’s his child.”

“You’re sick, mental illness.”

Kyuhyun just smirked and moved his face closer to Jiyoon. He was about to kiss her, before Jiyoon slapped his face for the second time. “What are you going to do?”

“Eat you.”

“Don’t you dare.”

“Baby, I’ll do whatever I want.” Said Kyuhyun. He moved his face closer to Jiyoon and crashed his lips onto hers. Held Jiyoon’s neck, so she wasn’t be able to broke the kiss. He kissed her deeply. Jiyoon didn’t want to opened , while Kyuhyun’s tongue keep knocked to her lips.

“K-kyuhyun-ssi… hhh STOP IT!”

“Should i? Looks like you’re enjoying this activity.” Said Kyuhyun. He kissed Jiyoon’s neck.

---

Meanwhile in party hall…

Doojoon got a message from an unknown number. It was a MMS. Doojoon opened it and widened his eyes. Jiyoon… was making out with Kyuhyun?

“It can’t be true.” Mumbled him. Then, his phone rang. “Yeoboseyo?”

“I bet you already see the picture.”

“Who is this.”

“Someone who hate your so-called-wife.”

“What do you want?”

“Follow what I want, but don’t tell your wife about it. Arasseo?”

“What will you do if I refuse?”

“First, I’ll publish that pict, horrible right? Second, I’ll make her suffer, or maybe I’ll kill her someday.”

“Don’t you dare to hurt her. Arasseo, I’ll follow what you want.” 

----

Sorry for the late update TT

AND YEAAHH SAY HELLO TO SUPER JUNIOR CHO KYUHYUN AND THE PROBLEM(s)!!!