Chapter 4 [Let's hang out?]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

That was a morning when Doojoon sit on a chair in Cube University Cafetaria. Ate his late breakfast alone, since Junhyung had something to do. Suddenly, he could feel a pair of arms around his neck. “BABY~~~~~”

“Who the hell you are?” asked Doojoon. He turned back and see Hyoyeon’s face. “Don’t baby me.”

“Then I’ll honey you. Honeeeyyy~~~”

Doojoon rolled his eyes. “Disgusting .” 

“By the way, what did you eat, honey? Mind to share?”

“No.”

Four boys came and took a seat around Doojoon. “Whooooaaaa look at this scene! Hyung, since when you have an interest with… uhmmm her?” said Yoseob. He clapped his eyes, impressed.

“When? If world have 32nd date on calendar, it will be the time that I have an interest with her.”

“So harsh.” Said Hyunseung. “By the way, anyone see 4Minute? I haven’t see them forever.”

“Pfftttt…. Just 3 days, Hyung. Blame your sick-ness.” Answered Dongwoon.

Gikwang drank Doojoon’s water. “Thanks for the drink, Hyung.” Doojoon who just realized that Gikwang drank his water gave him a death-glare. “Whoooaaa don’t be mad, Hyung! By the way, y Noona, why did you here?”

“Can’t i?”

All of the boys shook their head. “You’re new in here? Although you’re a queenka, like 4Minute, you can’t be here.” Said Yoseob.

“Is it a rule?”

“Pfffttt~ You don’t know? This place is only have 12 seats.” Dongwoon explained.

“So?” asked Hyoyeon. “AH I KNOW! That’s too much. Because B2ST just have 6 members, and I just have 3 members in here.”

“Are you stupid? 6 for BEAST, 5 for 4Minute, and 1 for Gina Noona.” Said Hyunseung.

“Why did you all count that ? She isn’t a student!”

Doojoon slapped Hyoyeon’s cheeks, for the second I time. “I thought I already make it clear, last time. SHUT THAT IN’ HOLE UP! AND DON’T DARE YOU SAY SUCH A BAD THINGS ABOUT GINA NOONA!”

Suddenly, Five girls and Junhyung came. Gayoon stared at Hyoyeon. “Pfftttt… Such a . Why did you here?”

“Visiting my Honey~”

“Honey your .” Said Junhyung. “Doojoon-ah, why don’t we just leave now?”

“Good idea. By the way, where’s Gina Noona?”

“My appartement.” Jiyoon answered Doojoon’s question. “She’s living with me, you don’t know?”

“es are living in a same roof. How interesting.” Said Hyoyeon.

“Shut that in’ mouth up.” Said Jiyoon and she slapped Hyoyeon’s face with her sentences, “You don’t have friends? Are you so desperate for love so much? Is it the reason why you keep sticking with us like a glue? Aaahhh… I can see it from your eyes. You don’t have friend who can resist your y attitude. You’re so desperate for love because no one love you. You’re keep sticking with us because you think that we’re nice and we want to accept such like you? We’re Queenka, not a y one like you. BUT, don’t blame me if I said such a harsh words to you, because a like you deserve it!”

All of their (B2ST and 4Minute) became wide after listen a goddess like Jiyoon could say something like that. Meanwhile, Hyoyeon’s face became red because of upset. “Allright. I’ll leave now. Just watch, someday I’ll make him as mine and he’ll leave B2ST.”

After Hyoyeon left, Doojoon said, “You didn’t tell me that she’s living with you! May I take your eonnie this afternoon?”

“Take her, then~ It’ll be better since I won’t be at home until night, today.” Said Jiyoon. “Just make sure that you didn’t go into her pants.”

Doojoon lightly smacked Jiyoon’s head. “DID YOU JUST SAY THAT I’M A BYUNTAE?”

“I didn’t say it. You’re the one who say it.”

“Wait… you won’t be at home until night, eonnie? What do you want to do? I thought 4Minute don’t have any program today.” Asked Sohyun.

“Did I already tell you guys that I’m the part of musical?”

Jihyun nodded. “WAIT!! Is it mean you’ll be with Sunggyu until night?”

“Yesssss…”

Junhyung’s face became dark after hear that. “Are you sure you’ll be alright if you together with Sunggyu until night? I mean, bout of you aren’t that close.” Said Junhyung with a worried tone.

“You worried?”

“A… Ani.” Junhyung was stuttering on his sentence while Doojoon smirked. “Junhyung-ah, why don’t you join them? I hear you’re the one who compose the song.”

“You compose it? Which one?” asked Jiyoon, paid attention after Doojoon’s sentence.

“Uhmmm well, ‘You’.”

Jiyoon amazed with Junhyung’s statement. “That was a good song. Thank you.”

“Girls, we need to go now. Classes!”

-----

Doojoon knocked Jiyoon’s appartement, and Gina opened the door. “Uhhhmmm.. Hi Noona?”

“Oh, hai Doojoon!”

“Well, I’m living beside you.” Said Doojoon awkwardly.

Gina laughed. “I know. I want to visit you, but you aren’t home.”

“By the way Noona, Jiyoon said that she won’t be at home until night.” Said Doojoon. “So…. Mind to hang out with me? I miss you~”

“Just two of us?”

Doojoon nodded. “4Minute has something to do. Gikwang and Hyunseung want to go to dancing practice. Junhyung follow Jiyoon. Yoseob and Dongwoon are busy.”

“Uhhmmm.. Okay. Let’s hang out since i’m bored in here!” 

--------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE!! I hope you like it :)

Next chap will be Doojoon and Gina's chap! ^^