Chapter 15 [Our time in Paris 2/3]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

“Oppa… Are you okay? You look pale.” Said Jiyoon in the morning. Last night, Doojoon ate all of the spicy noodles.

Doojoon nodded. “Now, dress up! We need to explore Paris today!”

“Are you sure? We can stay in here if you feel unhealthy.”

“I’m okay Jiyoon-ah~~” said Doojoon. He pinched Jiyoon’s cheeks. “Now, dress up! Before I pushed you to the bathroom and locked you there like before.”

“You’re scary, but stupid in the same time, Oppa.” Said Jiyoon. She grabbed a clean clothes and went to the bathroom. She wore a pair of shorts  and t-shirt. Simple and beautiful. She took another clothes, Doojoon’s clothes and gave it to her husband. “Now, your turn. Ppalli!”

After few minutes, Doojoon finished. He wore a pair of trousers and shirt. “Let’s go now!”

---

“Musée Rodin?” mumbled Doojoon without expression. Yeah, they’re in Musée Rodin right now. Jiyoon wanted to visit this place first. “What do you want to see?”

“Anything! This place is amazing when I see it on Internet!”

“Jiyoon-ah, seriously. Since when you have an interest with Rodin’s art?” asked Doojoon.

“Even I don’t know when.”

They walked around Musée Rodin right now. Jiyoon looked very happy, she amazed with Rodin’s art. “I need to admit that this place has a great building!” said Doojoon. He amazed with the building.

“I know you’ll like Musée Rodin.”

Doojoon grabbed Jiyoon’s shoulder. “New, let’s go to another place. My choice?”

“Okay! Where’s your choice?”

“Let’s see… Notre Dame de Paris?” Doojoon offered that religious place. Jiyoon nodded as an agreement. In about 45 minutes, they arrived. They held each other’s hand. Both of them amazed by Notre Dame which it had a great architecture.

BRUK!

Jiyoon bumped into someone. “I’m Sorry.” Said JIyoon in France. She could speak French a little, she knew simple vocabularies.

“It’s okay.” Said the one who bumped into Jiyoon, a man. “Anyway Noona, is it fate or what? We meet again.”

“JONGDAE! What are you doing here?”

“I have a school break today. So I decided to explore Paris with my Hyung since we haven’t explore Paris because of our school schedule. How about you?”

“Explore Paris with my husband. Any suggestion?” asked Jiyoon.

Jongdae nodded. “Canal Saint Martin, or Seine Rivers. You should visit that one, Noona.” He suggested.

“Oh, okay. I’ll come there. Thanks for the suggestions, Jongdae-ya! Meet you in your birthday party.” Said Jiyoon. Jongdae nodded and left when he heard someone called for him.

“Done?”

Jiyoon nodded. “Yesss~ He suggested Canal Saint Martin and Seine River. Pick one!” 

“Canal Saint Martin.” Replied Doojoon coldly. Somehow, he didn’t like the way Jiyoon talked to Jongdae. He thought that was too close for sunbae-hoobae. “I need to refresh myself.”

They went to Canal Saint Martin. They walked around the The Boulevard Jules-Ferry, which covers the lower end of the canal. That was a green environment, very very clean. Jiyoon felt herself hungry, but she held it because Doojoon looked like enjoy the environment, and she didn’t want to disturb it since she knew that her husband needed to relax. Jiyoon sat on a bench, she was enjoying the weather, when Doojoon disappeared. Suddenly, a plate with crêpe on it appeared in front of her. She turned back and saw Doojoon with two plates of crêpe. “I know that you’re hungry, so I bring you crêpe. Chocolate?” 

“You always know my favourite, Oppa. Gomawo.” Said Jiyoon, she took her crepe and started to eat that food.

“Jiyoon-ah, you know what? I think Paris is the city of love. I always feel like I’m in love, or feel I’m lovely and lovable since the first time we landed here.” Said Doojoon. He bite her crepe first before continued his sentence. “Friendship holiday for us wasn’t a bad idea. It has been ages since the last time we spent our holiday together, just two of us, right?”

Jiyoon looked at the sky, tried to remember the last time they went on a vacation together, but just with Doojoon. No 4Minute, no BEAST, no Gina. Her mind went to the moment when they spent their summer holiday in Japan, about five years ago. “Japan, right? About five years ago.”

“That’s long. But I’m glad that we can spend a holiday together again.” Said Doojoon. “I mean, we knew each other since diapers. And we’re not same, you’re woman and I’m a man. In five years, I’m sure that many things are different, right?”

“Yeah, we rarely spend our time together again. And we didn’t realize it, when slowly we hide many secrets from each other. We never hide a secret before, right?”

Doojoon nodded. “Never.” Said Doojoon. He ate his last bite. “Let’s use this chance to have a heart-to-heart talk. So we won’t hide anything again. Best friend?”

“Forever.”

“By the way, want to see Paris in the night from Eiffel Tower?” offered Doojoon.

“No.” refused Jiyoon. Doojoon gave her a what-the-hell-why-did-you-refuse-eiffel-tower-are-you-crazy look. She just shook her head. “When I was on Omegle last night, there’s a girl who work as a radio announcer in Paris. She said that the best view for Paris in the night isn’t from Eiffel Tower, but the top of Arc de Triomphe. That’s Monument at the center of the Place de l'Étoile, commemorating the victories of France and honoring those who died in battle.”

Heard Jiyoon’s explanation, Doojoon ruffled her hair. He amazed with Jiyoon who knew anything about Paris. “You’re very smart. Okay, we’re going to see Paris from Arc de Triomphe. Now, is there any place you want to visit?” asked Doojoon. Jiyoon puffed up her cheeks, thought about the place that she wanted to visit.

“JIYOON ONEESAN!” A girl called JIyoon’s name and came closer to her, Jiyoon sure that the girl was Japanesse, and the girl was her friend when she was homestay in her grandmother’s house in Japan.

“Nodame!” shouted Jiyoon. She hugged her. The girl was Megumi Noda, or Jiyoon always call her Nodame. She was a pianist, and Jiyoon’s friend when she was in Japan. “How are you? It has been ages!” said Jiyoon in Japanese.

“I’m good. Are you on vacation, Oneesan?”

Jiyoon nodded, she pulled Doojoon’s hand and it made Doojoon who sat on bench stood up. “Yeah. And Nodame, meet my Husband, Doojoon.”

“Megumi Noda.”

“Yoon Doojoon.”

Oneesan, can you come to my show tonight?” asked Nodame. “If you don’t have any schedule tonight.”

“Where are you going to play tonight? I planned to see Paris in the night from Arc de Triomphe.”

“Palais Garnier. I can give you the tickets if you want to come. Not that far from Arc de Triomphe, still in Paris.” Nodame explained.

Jiyoon looked at Doojoon, asked him for his agreement. Doojoon nodded. “Jiyoon-ah, tell her that we’re going to come.”

“We’re going to come, Nodame.” Said jiyoon.

Nodame smiled.  She took two tickets from her bag, and gave it to Jiyoon. “For you, Oneesan. Just said that this is my wedding present for you. The show will start on 7PM.”

“Okay, thanks for the tickets, Nodame.” Said Jiyoon.

“You’re welcome, Oneesan.” Replied Nodame. She glanced at her watch on her wrist and sighed. “Jiyoon Oneesan, Doojoon Oniisan, I need to go now. Rehearsal time. It’s nice to see you again. Bye!” Then, Nodame left to Palais Garnier for rehearsal.

“She’s a nice girl.” Said Doojoon about Nodame.

Jiyoon nodded as an agreement. “Yess… She is.” Said Jiyoon. “Oppa, Nodame’s show will be in Palais Garnier, one of Paris’ famous Opera-hall. I think we should change our clothes first. If I’m right, we have dress and tuexedo in hotel.”

“Yesss we have. Come on!”

---

Palais Garnier already full with important persons. Jiyoon and Doojoon sat on a chair which it had same numbers like on the ticket. When Nodame came to the stage and played many good melodies, Jiyoon couldn’t even close . For her, Nodame was the best pianist ever. Doojoon, he paid attention on the song that Nodame played on the stage. He felt like the song was romantic, because of the melodies.

After watched Nodame’s show in Palais Garnier, they walked to nearest mini-market to bought cup-noodle. Because they avoid to eat in restaurant. Not because of the price, but because of the spicy noodles yesterday. How if they got another spicy noodle?

The top of Arc de Triomphe was the best place. The one who chatted with JIyoon in omegle was right. Paris’ view in the night was great from this big monument. “Paris is a beautiful city in the day and night.” Said Doojoon.

“Agree with you. The lights beautiful, colorful.” Said JIyoon. She took a long breath. “And the weather is nice too.”

Doojoon looked at Jiyoon who wore a dress which it show off her beautiful hands. “Do you feel cold?” asked him softly. Jiyoon shook her head, but he knew that his wife felt cold. He took off his coat and wrapped it around Jiyoon’s body. “Don’t deny it, I know you feel cold.”

“But—“

“No buts, Yoon Jiyoon.” Said Doojoon, cut off Jiyoon’s sentence. Jiyoon just nodded and enjoyed the night view of Paris from the top of Arc de Triomphe.

*I’ve been dreaming about bad things these days. Let me protect you no matter what happened. It’s okay if I get hurt, as long as you’re okay.* 

-----

Updateee~~!! 

Sorry late :) 

guess who's the one who thought that xD 

If you want to talk with me, go follow my twitter @Jasminatics :) 

4 comments = new updates