Chapter 2 [Reunion]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

"BEAST!! 4MINUTE!!" A voice call them--except Hyoyeon. They looked at the owner of the voice and gasped. 
 
"EONNIE!!" 
 
"NOONA!!" 
 
Hyoyeon looked at that girl. "Who the hell you are?" 
 
"Are you talking to me, miss?" asked her. She came closer to BEAST, 4Minute, and Hyoyeon. "I supposed to be the one who ask it. Who the hell you are?" 
 
"Me? You don't know me? Pffttt.. I'm Kim Hyo--" 
 
"Never did I care about your name." That girl, Gina, rolled her eyes. "Guys, you know this girl? So irritating." 
 
"WHAT? YOU SAID I'M IRRITATING? THAT'S YOU, YOU A STRANGER WHO JUST-" 
 
Doojoon slapped Hyoyeon. "I don't slap a girl, to be honest. But you leave me no choice, girl. I can't keep calm if YOU, a STRANGER, who just TOUCHED MY BACK without my permission said something like that to HER." 
 
"IS SHE THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU?" 
 
Yoseob stand up. "TO US. I mean, BEAST and 4Minute, not you. Just mind your business."
 
"And... Would you mind to get your off from here? NOW." Said Jiyoon. "And DON'T. EVEN. THINK. TO. SHOW. YOUR. Y. FACE. IN. FRONT. OF. US!"
 
"EVER AGAIN!" Doojoon added. 
 
"Aih, you two are just so sweet. Are you in love with each other?" asked Hyoyeon sarcastically. "Both of you are tooナ.. close to each other."
 
"Is it a problem?" said Jihyun. 
 
"I'm not talking with you, you failed doll. You should mind your make up first before talk to me." 
 
Jihyun smacked Hyoyeon with a heavy book. "Now, you're the one who should mind your make up. I'm sure that you don't want to appear with that ugly face of yours. Ugly attitude is enough, you know?" 
 
"Guys.... Can you stop this at once?" Gina interrupted. 
 
"This is my last warning. Leave us now, Kim Hyoyeon or whoever you are." Said Junhyung. Hyoyeon glared at them and left with an angry face.  
 
"Well guys, who the hell is she?" asked Gina while she took a seat beside Yoseob. 
 
"A y creature who suddenly appeared, took a seat between Jiyoon and Doojoon, and touched Doojoon's back." Gikwang explained. 
 
Gina's eyes widened. "WAIT-SHE? TOUCHED DOOJOON'S BACK? HOW COULD?" 
 
"Calm down...." said Gayoon. "Wait eonnieナ Did you surprised or jealous because someone touched Doojoon's back?" 
 
Gina glared. "Of course surprised duh. The guy in front of me is the untouchable heartless Yoon Doojoon." Said Gina. "How could a stranger like her touched his back?"
 
"God knows how." Said Sohyun. "She's lucky enough, you know eonnie. Messed with us and left without any injures." 
 
"Maknae, doojoon made a red mark and Jihyun smacked her a heavy book. You don't call it injures?"
 
Sohyun shook her head innocently. "I just call someone injured if I can see blood. She wasn't bleeding, right? Soナ I won't call it as injured." 
 
"Anyway, she deserved it after all." Said Dongwoon.
 
Junhyung coughed. "I think it's better if we don't talk about that stranger." 
 
"Oh yes, you're smart, Oppa. What did you eat today? You become so wise today." Said Hyuna.
 
Doojoon showed off Junhyung's dessert plate. "A dessert bought by Yoon Doojoon. It was orange sponge-cake, mind you."
 
"Let's stop talk about your treat. 13 days left, okay?" said Jiyoon. "By the way Eonnie, how's your flight?" 
 
"It was tiring. Just imagine if you have a long flight, from California to Seoul."
 
"I know it, Eonnie. And when you arrived, you meet a y creature who touched your friend's back. So.... Annoying." 
 
Gina looked at Jiyoon's dish. She hadn't eat it yet. "Jiyoon-ah, your dish looks delicious. You won't eat it?" 
 
"I will eat it, Eonnie. I never have a plan to wasted Yoon Doojoon's treat." Said Jiyoon. She started to eat it. "Want some, eonnie?"
 
Gina took a chopstick and eat Jiyoon's dish. "It's delicious, Jiyoon-ah. But what did you say earlier? That meanie Yoon Doojoon treated you? A lunch? Am I dreaming or what?"
 
"Well, I lost a bet, actually. I'll never treat her, if that bet wasn't exist." 
 
"Such a meanie, dude. What bet, by the way?"
 
"It's about Jiyoon's cru-" 
 
Jiyoon cut Doojoon's sentence. "Shut up!" 
 
"Crush?" asked Gina. Jiyoon keep silent. "WHOOOAAAA HOW COULD YOU HAVE A CRUSH AFTER THAT DAMNED BAD BOY BROKE UP WITH YOU?"
 
"Calm down, please, eonn. It's just a C.R.U.S.H." 
 
"HA! YOU ADMITED IT! I DIDN'T SPIL IT OUT. SO DON'T SMACK MY HEAD OR BLAME ME OKAY?" said Doojoon with a mocking-tone.
 
Jiyoon put her flat face. "Who want to blame you? Who want to smack your head? Do you want it so bad?" said Jiyoon. "I just said crush, after all. I didn't tell her that I have a crush on Kim-OH MY GOD I ALMOST SPIL IT OUT!" 
 
"...Kim?"
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope i can give you a double update today, enjoy! ^^