Chapter 1 [Crush]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

Author POV

"JIYOONITT!!" Junhyung call Jiyoon who pass in front of him and Doojoon. Jiyoon turn back and look at his bestfriend with what-the-hell-happened look. "Is it true that Gina Noona will be back this week?" 

She nod. "She'll living with me," said Jiyoon. She looked at Doojoon who sit beside Junhyung. "Hey Junhyung Oppa, i bet your friend beside you is  happy right now."

"What? Me? Why should i?" asked Doojoon, he doesn't understand what Jiyoon and Junhyung talk about.

Jiyoon put her book beside Doojoon and pat his back. "Oppa, i know that something u're stubborn, but i've know you since diapers. And don't lie, i know you like Gina Eonn--"

"Shut ur mouth up, Jiyoon." Jiyoon looked at Doojoon and leave a sigh. 

*Gina is back, yes she is back. My long time crush is back.*

"Well Jiyoon," said Junhyung. He drink her cola before continue talk. "Talk about crush, who's ur crush? It has been a long time since u broke up with Kyuhyun Sunbae. I thought you already find your new Mr. Right." 

Jiyoon keep silent for a while until she look at a boy who read a book silently under the tree. "You see that boy?" 

Junhyung nod. "That boy who wear a pair of glassess?" 

Realize that his besties talk about 'Jiyoon's crush', Doojoon join and look at that boy. He smirked. "You like a nerd, uh?" 

"YAAAAAAAAA HE'S NOT A NERD YOU--" 

"Just admit it, babo. I know you don't have a good--" 

"Yoon Doojoon Oppa." said Jiyoon. "Don't cut off my sentence please" 

Suddenly, two girls appeared. They looked like Jiyoon's hoobae. "What the hell are you doing in here?" asked Junhyung, show off his kingka side. 

"I... We.... We want to meet Doojoon Oppa," said one of the girl. They're stuttering. 

"Don't Oppa me," said Doojoon. *Pffttt... heartless cold-hearted Yoon Doojoon. What a two face friend that i have* "Why did you want to meet me? I must be important."

They nodded, then gave Doojoon presents. "For you." 

"Oh, thank you." Doojoon showed-off his wink and killersmile. Jiyoon could see their knee became weak, and she just rolled her eyes. 

After the girls left, Jiyoon take her book again. "Doojoon Oppa, you know that you could make them fainted." 

Doojoon laughed. "That's the only way to keep my charisma. I need to be a heartless one with killer smile."

"Pfftttt... What a two face and bipolar friend i have." 

"Wait, am i your friend?" asked Doojoon. Jiyoon smacked her book to Doojoon's head. "YAAAAA HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OPPA, DONGSAENG-AH?!?"

"Don't dongsaeng me." 

Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Well Jiyoon, Doojoon, can you guys stop argue-ing for one day?" 

Jiyoon nodded. "I will stop argue-ing with him when Gina Eonnie arrive. Because i'm sure that he wants to look good in front of Gina Eonnie." 

"And i'll stop to bully her, and , when that nerd Sunggyu in front of Jiyoon." said Doojoon. Then, he saw Sunggyu stood up and walk. "Let's make a bet. If he come to us, to Jiyoon, i'll treat Jiyoon lunch for two weeks."

"How about me?" asked Junhyung.

"If she talk more than three sentences to Jiyoon, i'll buy you dessert for two weeks, Junhyung."

"Agree."  

Unexpected, a boy come closer to them. Jiyoon's face became bright and she curved her lips. *yeaaahhh two weeks lunch treat from Yoon Doojoon.* "Annyeong Jiyoon-ssi." 

"A.... Annyeong Sunbae-nim. Why... Why did u call me?" she stuttered. *damn, why i'm stuttering now.*

"Ah, you're joining our musical, right?" Jiyoon nodded. Then, he gave Jiyoon a paper. "That's our practice schedule. I'm participating too, in vocal." 

Listen to the last sentence that Sunggyu said, Junhyung who count it smiled. *Two weeks dessert from Yoon Doojoon.* 

"Ah, i get it, Sunbae-nim."

Sunggyu smiled and it made Jiyoon's knee weaker. "Okay then. See you in practice." 

After Sunggyu left, Doojoon couldn't hold his laugh. "BUAHAHAHA!! YOU, JEON JIYOON, 4MINUTE MEMBER, A QUEENKA FROM CUBE UNIVERSITY IS STUTTERING IN FRONT OF A NERD LIKE KIM SUNGGYU!!" 

"I bet you'll stuttering too when you talk to Gina Eonnie." 

Doojoon shut his mouth after Jiyoon mentioned Gina's name. "Shut up, don't drag her, dongsaeng."

"Don't dongsaeng me." 

"Well Doojoon." said Junhyung. "You need to treat us. Lunch for Jiyoon, and dessert for me. Two weeks start TODAY!" 

"WHAT?" 

"Well, you're the one who make that stupid bet." said Jiyoon.

--oOo--

That cafetaria is full by students who wanted to eat. Jiyoon, Junhyung, and Doojoon joined 4minute and B2ST in their table. "Annyeong." greeted Jiyoon and took a seat beside Gayoon.

Jihyun look at Jiyoon's food. "I thought you forget ur wallet today."

"Someone bought this for me."

Gikwang widened his eyes. "NUGU? YOUR CRUSH--" 

"I bought it." said Doojoon. He took a seat beside Jiyoon since that's the only one empty place.  

"Wait, Gikwang, what crush?" 

Gikwang looked at Hyunah. "Well, Hyunah said to me yesterday... That you...... youhadacrushwithkimsunggyu." 

Jiyoon shoot Hyunah with her death-glare. "I'm sorry Eonnie!" said Hyuna. 

Suddenly, a girl with not-that-expensieve style came and forced to take a seat between Doojoon and Jiyoon. "Who the hell you are?" ask Jiyoon. 

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon." Then, she touched Doojoon's back. Realized that a stranger just touch him, Doojoon back to his so-cool-and-heartless style. "Get your dirty hands away from me." 

"WHAT? YOU REJECTED ME?" 

"WOW! Calm down, missy! Who the hell you are touching our leader?" ask Yoseob. 

That girl, Hyoyeon, shocked with Yoseob's question. "You don't know me? I'm a transfered student from SM University." 

"Ohh... SM. I thought you're from USA or something like that because of your pinky and blink-blik stuff that irritating my eyes." said Hyunah. 

"BEAST!! 4MINUTE!!" A voice call them--except hyoyeon. They looked at the owner of the voice and gasped. 

"EONNIE!!" 

"NOONA!!"