Chapter 12 [Jang Wooyoung]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

Suddenly, a guy came closer to them. “Excuse me, is Jeon Jiyoon here?”

Jiyoon stood up and looked at that guy. “I’m Jeon Jiyoon. Who are you?”

“I’m Jang Wooyoung. I heard that Gina Noona lives with you, so i look for you because I don’t know your address.” Everyone gasped.

“Uhmm… So you’re the one that Gina Eonnie talked about.” Said Jiyoon. “She’s not in Seoul right now. Maybe she will arrive her this night. You can come to my Apartment if you want.”

Wooyoung nodded. “Oh, okay. You guys are Gina Noona’s friend?” All of them nodded, and introduced each other. “Well, nice to meet you, guys. Gina Noona already talked about me, right?”

“Yes, Wooyoung-ssi.”

----

Jiyoon and Doojoon walked home, together with Wooyoung. Junhyung didn’t join them because of something. “So… where do you want to stay?”

“I don’t know, yet.” Said Wooyoung. “Maybe I’m going to sleep in hotel tonight, and tomorrow i’m going to visit my parents.”

“How if you sleep in my place tonight? I’m living with Junhyung, and still have an empty room.” Said Doojoon.

Wooyoung nodded. “It’s okay if you want.”

“Let’s come to my apartment first. Gina Eonnie already arrived.”

They arrived at Jiyoon’s apartement and saw Gina. “EONNIE!” “NOONA!”

“I heard that both of you’re getting married in one month.” Said Gina.

Wooyoung widened his eyes. “Both of you are… Lovers?”

Doojoon pulled JIyoon’s waist closer. “As you can see, Wooyoung-ssi. Are we fit together?”

“BEST COUPLE!” said Wooyoung. Then, he hugged Gina. “BABY! I miss you so bad.”

“I miss you too dear.” Said Gina. Then she whispered to Wooyoung, “I already told you our plan, right?”

“Yes, let’s do it.”

Jiyoon got a text message from her mom.

Gina arrived already? Meet me in Wedding Shop with Doojoon. Take Gina too.

“OPPA! Mom is waiting for us in Wedding Shop.” Said Jiyoon, took Doojoon’s hand.

Doojoon kept silent when Jiyoon took his hand. Even it wasn’t the first time Jiyoon held his hands (both of them know since diapers, remember?), for him this time was different. He felt like Jiyoon’s hands are contain electric, who made his heartbeat faster. *Duh, what’s wrong with me*

---

Wedding shop. Jiyoon tried many wedding dresses. She was getting tired because of this one. Doojoon waited for her patiently, with a lovey-dovey couple beside him. He couldn’t deny, if he felt jealous, a little, right now. Gina, he waited her for years, since they were little kiddos. He waited her patiently when she decided to study abroad. He waited her until she came back. But…. Now his effort was useless.

“Doojoon-ah, why did you keep silent?” asked Gina.

“Eh, really? I’m not in talkative mood this time.”

Wooyoung added, “It must be hard to prepare a wedding in young age.”

“Are you trying to say that you’re young? You’re on same line with Doojoon!” said Gina, pinched Wooyoung’s chubby cheeks.

Doojoon laughed. “I think that’s right.”

“Are you curious with Jiyoon’s dress? I believe that Ahjumma is preparing the best dress for her right now.” Said Gina.

The curtains opened, Jiyoon appeared with her wedding dress. It was a simple long dress, with many ribbons on bottom. Doojoon gasped with Jiyoon appearance. “You…. Look like a goddess, beautiful.”

“Gomawo Oppa.” Jiyoon blushed.

Mrs. Jeon clapped her hands. “Ah, good job designer Park! Looks like my in-law love his fiancé’s dress.”

“Jiyoon-ah, you’re very very very beautiful!” said Gina.

“You’ll be the most beautiful bride on your wedding day.”

Doojoon whispered to Gina, “Noona, may I talk with you for a moment?” Gina nodded, and both of them went to outside wedding shop.

“Noona,” called Doojoon. “You know that… I like—Ani, I love you, right?”

“This is not right.”

“Jiyoon let me to find my own Ms. Right. Do you want to… be mine?”

“I have Wooyoung, Doojoon-ah. And I love him, very much.” Said Gina.

Doojoon sighed. “Arasseo.”

“Doojoon-ah, maybe in your deepest heart you love her, but you’re not realize it.”

-----

Boring chapter ._. Isn't it? 

Well, i already prepare for the wedding scene so stay tune!!

3 comments = new updates ^^