Chapter 3 [Best Friend Talk]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

Doojoon sat on a chair alone. He thought about Gina. His ultimate crush, his first love. “Noona is back…”

“You must be thinking about Gina Noona.” Said Junhyung. “Do you want to chase her? She’s here now. Why don’t you chase her?”

Doojoon sighed. “Mollayo… How if she doesn’t like me? USA has many hot and handsome boys, dude! How if she already have someone in her heart and he is better than me?”

“You never know until you try it. Who knows about Gina’s heart? Are you a mind-reader?” said Junhyung.

Doojoon looked at his best friend. “B… But—“

“No buts, dude. How if we ask Jiyoon about it?”

“She’s the one who knows well you and Gina.”

“Pfftttt… Whatever.” Said Doojoon. He rolled his eyes. “You like JIyoon, don’t you?”

“None of your business.”

“That’s my business. You’re my best friend, don’t you?”

Junhyung drank his cola. “I’m your bestfriend. But it’s none of you business. Even if I like Jiyoon, what’s the effect on you? You still know her the best, right?”

“JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH!”

“I like her. Happy now?” Junhyung answered. “And she obviously like Kim Sunggyu. At least I already ask her who’s in her heart. But you? You just stay here like a fool and wondering who’s in Gina Noona’s heart?”

*Damn, he’s right. He do something when I do nothing*

“I don’t want to feel heartbreak like you.” Said Doojoon.

“Who said that I felt heartbreak after I know that she likes Sunggyu?”

Doojoon felt like he want to scream. Too much things in his mind. He was confuse enough with Gina, and now his best friend in love with a girl that he knew since diapers. “What ever. Like I care about your feeling.”

“Aiissshh why are you so bipolar? YOU’RE THE ONE WHO FORCED ME TO TELL YOU!” Junhyung grew angry.

“Calm down…” said Doojoon. “I think it’s better to leave me alone. I’m kinda confused with all of these stuffs about crush right now. Please.”

“Allright. I’ll be in my room. Just make sure that you won’t do something stupid, because you look like someone who has mental illness and frustration.”

Junhyung left. Doojoon threw his soccer ball to wall, just to expressing his anger. “Why did I hate the fact that Junhyung likes Jiyoon? I like Gina Noona. And I should be happy if Junhyung likes Jiyoon, it’s better than he loves a y queenka, right?”

“But…” Doojoon mumbled. “Am I by any chance… jea—HELL NO! WHY SHOULD I? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!”  He took a long breath, and throw himself to his bed. “God, I never play with girls’ heart. I’m innocent and never have a girlfriend before. So why I need to feel this kind of feeling? I’m not a player who can have a strange feeling with two girls in a same time.”

“I think I should sleep, now.”

----

Gina unpacked her stuffs in Jiyoon’s appartement. Jiyoon brought snacks and drinks for them. “Jiyoon-ah, I thought you’re still living with Ahjussi and Ahjumma.” Gina said. “That’s why I’m kinda confuse when Ahjumma gave me the address.”

“Well, I moved here last year. And sadly, Doojoon’s appartement is beside mine. Want to visit him, Eonnie?”

Gina shook her head. “Maybe later.” Said Gina. She drank her drink. “By the way, who’s that Kim? Your Kim Crush.”

“A nerd.”

Gina’s eyes became wide. “YOU? AN ULTIMATE QUEENKA HAS A CRUSH ON NERD? ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?”

“If you’re thinking about a nerd who knows nothing except book, you’re wrong. He just like to wear a big glasses, just it.”

“Still, nerd. I thought you like Doojoon. You know him since diapers.” Said Gina,

Jiyoon laughed at Gina’s word. “Are you kidding me?”

“Nope. Just…. It’s kinda weird if you know a boy since diapers and don’t end up with a love story.”

“Pffttt… Love story your , Eonnie. You’re reading too much romance stories.”

Gina just gave her a smile. She remembered what Mrs. Jeon told her eartlier when she arrived to Seoul. “But don’t you know that your parents already set an—forget it.”

“Set what, Eonnie?” asked Jiyoon. She didn’t know what Gina was talking about. “Tell me Eonnie, what the hell did they set behind my back. I bet it isn’t a good thing.”

“You will know about it, soon maybe. Just don’t ask me again about it.” Said Gina. “By the way, how’s Doojoon doing right now? Still Heartless?”

“Still a heartbreaker. He never in a reliationship.l Faithfully wait for his ultimate crush.”

“CRUSH? Who’s that unlucky girl” said Gina. She looked at Jiyoon with who-is-that-girl look. “Don’t tell me it’s that y girl.”

“Are you crazy?” Gina shook her head. “Hell no. He likes you, Eonnie?”

Gina shocked. “M-me?” She felt happy in one side, but she know that she couldn’t be with him, even if she love Doojoon. 

----------------------------------------------------

Yeah, chapter 3! 

So... Junhyung likes Jiyoon~~~ 

I decided to put some JunYoon in this fic since i'm JunYoon shipper beside DooJiyoon shipper~ I hope you like it ^^