Chapter 18 [The Beginning]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

“Hey you, wake up!” said Doojoon harshly to Jiyoon who still slept on the bed.

Jiyoon opened her eyes. “Ahh I don’t want to!”

“NOW!”

“Arasseo.” Said Jiyoon. She woke up and checked the calendar on her phone. *Did he remember?*

Jiyoon went to the campus alone since Doojoon left first. She walked to her class when suddenly Jihyun approached her and slapped her. “HOW DARE YOU?!?”

“What did I do, Jihyun-ah?”

“Don’t act like a fool, Jiyoonitt!! Do you think I don’t know what did you do with Jonghyun last Saturday? I saw all of it!” said Jihyun.

“Oh, so what’s the matter? He just met me last Saturday to give a song for musical. Is it wrong?” asked Jiyoon.

“I know it was more than give-a-song. I saw you in café yesterday, and I saw Jonghyun wiped cream on your face! Are you dating with him?”

“ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT? SO YOU THINK I’M DATING WITH THAT JONGHYUN? I’M ING MARRIED WITH A GUY NAMED YOON DOOJOON!! CAN’T YOU SEE A DAMN RING ON MY FINGER?” Jiyoon shouted, she pointed at her marriage ring.

“Do you think I don’t know that it’s just AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE? Do you think I don’t know about your stupid promise with your husband? He set you free, right? So it’s still possible for you to date Jonghyun.” Said Jihyun.

“Pfffttt whatever, then. I’m not a y who will take Jonghyun away from you! For me, he just a musical partner, just it.”

Suddenly, Junhyung came and separate both of them. “Jihyun-ah, what happened?”

“OPPA! She took Jonghyun away from me! She knew that I like Jonghyun, but still going out with him.” Said Jihyun, sobbed.

“Is it right?”

Jiyoon shook her head. “It… It was not like I was going out with him. He just my musical partner, and he just gave me a new song then—”

“Enough my ears hurt. Don’t tell more lie. What kind of best friend you are? Betray Jihyun. Use musical as your reason?” asked Junhyung. Then, he took Jihyun’s arm. “Come on Jihyun-ah, just leave her alone. He has Jonghyun right now. You’ll find someone better than him, Jihyun-ah.”

Both of them left. Jiyoon didn’t go to her class, she ran to the park and crying. “What have I done? Why no one remember it? Why everyone threatened me today? Doojoon wasn’t nice at all, and left me alone in Apartment. Jihyun said something bad about me. Going out with Jonghyun? Tsk. And Junhyung? He’s a big liar. He said that he’ll be on my side, but what? Liar.”  

“Can I sit here?” a voice appeared and someone sat beside Jiyoon.

Jiyoon looked at that person. “No.”

“Why? Did you hate me?”

“Yes.”

“What’s the reason?” asked that person.

“Because of you…” said Jiyoon, cleared before continue her sentence, “My friends left me.”

“What have I done in past?”

“You know, when you gave the song last Saturday… Ah nothing.” Said Jiyoon. *Better if he doesn’t know that Jihyun likes him.”

“What?”

“Just forget it, Lee Jonghyun.” Said Jiyoon, she was about to leave.

That guy, Jonghyun, hold her hand and forced her to sat down beside him. “Don’t leave. I need to ask you something.”

“I don’t want to answer it.”

“I want to ask you about Lizzy, from Broadcast Department. She’s going out with Doojoon?”

Jiyoon shook her head. “No.”

“Then why… forget it.” Said Jonghyun. “How if we skip class today? Looks like you’re not in a good condition.”

“Hmmmm, okay then.”

They went to Myeongdong. Jonghyun held Jiyoon’s hand when Jiyoon tried her best to held her tears. Both of them sat on a bench, ate crepes. Jiyoon looked a bit relax after Jonghyun asked her to skipped today’s classes.

“Let’s watch a movie.” Jonghyun suggested.

“What kind of movie?”

Jonghyun thought about it for a while. “Harry Potter?”

“Tsk, which cinema will show it right now? You’re so funny.”

“I have the DVD, let’s watch it in my Apartment.” Suddenly, his phone rang. Jonghyun read the message first then sighed. “But, let’s buy something first.”

Jonghyun dragged Jiyoon to a tent who sold many kind of foods. Jiyoon looked very shock once they arrived to the tent. She saw…

After_School_s_Lizzy_and_B2ST_s_Doojoon_

She saw Doojoon and Lizzy kissed near the tent. He saw that it wasn’t accident, that Doojoon kissed her because he wanted to. Somehow, she felt hurt. *Am I jealous because of it? He left me because of Lizzy?* Jiyoon took a long breath and came to Jonghyun. “Can we eat in other place? I feel uncomfortable in here.” Asked Jiyoon while did her aegyo.

Jonghyun could know the reason why Jiyoon felt uncomfortable. He smirked then said, “Okay, let’s eat in other place, dear.”

Both of Jonghyun and Jiyoon already left when Doojoon broke the kiss. “I’m sorry and… thank you.” 

“That’s okay. But I hope I don’t have troubles after today.”

“You won’t, believe me.” Said Doojoon. He didn’t know why, but he felt hurt and jealous when Jiyoon showed her aegyo to Jonghyun, and when Jonghyun called her ‘dear’.

Before both of Jonghyun and JIyoon reached Jonghyun’s place, Yoseob and Gikwang suddenly came. “YOU! HOW COULD YOU GOING OUT WITH HIM WHEN SOHYUN IS SICK?!?”

“She is sick? She didn’t tell me.”

“She can’t do anything right now, you know? Even for eat and drink, she needs help! And you call yourself as her Eonnie? Where’s your heart?” asked Gikwang.

Jiyoon looked at Gikwang who pissed off. “Where’s Sohyun? Hospital or her apartment?”

“Do you even care?” said Yoseob.

“JUST TELL ME WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!!”  

“Son Company Hospital.” Gikwang spilled out the location. Then, he gave Jonghyun an eyes code. Jonghyun just nodded. “Don’t dare you visit her!”

“I’M HER EONNIE! WHY I CAN’T VISIT HER?”

“Don’t dare you call yourself as an Eonnie!” shouted Yoseob.

“Then Let me visit her as friends, or whatever you want!”

Jonghyun took Jiyoon’s hand. “Let’s go now. We have something to do, don’t we?” said Jonghyun while took Jiyoon away from Gikwang and Yoseob. In Jonghyun’s Apartment, Jiyoon didn’t enjoy the movie like Jonghyun did. He kept look at Jiyoon, who looked frustration because of today.

“Jonghyun, can you do something to me?” asked Jiyoon suddenly.

“Sure, tell me.”

“Please, take me to hospital, now. Please, I beg you. I’m worrying about Sohyun, she’s  very weak inside.” Said Jiyoon, her eyes looked teary.

“I want to, but I can’t. My brother borrowed my car when we arrived here.”

Jiyoon showed her weak smile. “Okay then. Let’s enjoy the movie first.”

After the movie, it was 6PM. Jonghyun turned off the TV and took his jacket. “You said that you want to meet Sohyun, right? Let’s go to the hospital.”

“But… You said that your brother borrowed your car.”

Jonghyun smiled and then showed off his car. “I’m lying. I just want you to accompany me watch the Movie. So, we’re going to Hospital?”

“NE!” Jiyoon answered brightly. She wanted to meet Sohyun.

Both of them arrived to the hospital and met Hyuna. "Where have you been? SOHYUN IS SICK AND YOU’RE GOING OUT WITH JONGHYUN?”

“GIKWANG AND YOSEOB FORBID ME TO GO TO THIS PLACE!!”

Hyuna slapped Jiyoon’s face. “Don’t make an unreasonable excuse. Both of them are your BEST FRIENDS. Why they forbid you? Are you that fool?”

“ISSSHHH I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOUR BULL OR WHATEVER IS IT. JUST LET ME MEET SOHYUN!!”

“You’re late…” said Hyunseung, suddenly appeared. Jiyoon shocked. “Don’t get it wrong. I mean, she’s going to her apartment with Dongwoon.”

“Oh, okay then. I’ll go there now. Thanks.” Said Jiyoon, she ran as fast as she can.

*Tap*

Someone patted her back, it was Jonghyun. “You come with me who has a car, why are you running?”

“No reason.”

Jonghyun smiled and took her hand. “Let’s go, I’ll accompany you to your apartment.”

Arrived at the building, Jiyoon ran as fast as she can to Sohyun’s room, without thought about Jonghyun. Suddenly, a voice called her. “JIYOON-AH!!”

“Ga-Gayoonnie? Are you going to scold me too?” asked Jiyoon, she tired because everyone scolded her today.

Gayoon shook her head. “I… Please help me, jebal. Please help me.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I… I was with Doojoon that time, since he needed help. But, he tripped off to the pool and fell unconscious in this building’s park. I can’t do anything now. Please help me, at least you know how to do CPR, right?”

Jiyoon’s face became pale. Even Doojoon hurted her heart with his kiss scene, she couldn’t keep calm when heard he unconscious. “Take me there. Please.” Asked Jiyoon to Gayoon who just nodded. When she arrived to the park, she heard a voice of piano.

Happy birthday to you…

Happy birthday to you…

That’s Doojoon voice. A flashlight shot him, he was the one who played piano. “Doo… Doojoon Oppa.”

Happy birthday to you…

Happy birthday to you…

Then, one by one, Junhyung, Jihyun, Gikwang, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Hyuna, Dongwoon, and Sohyun came. Junhyung held a cake. “Happy birthday.”

“I… I thought all of you forget this day and started to hate me.”

“We never forget your birthday. And we’re not going to hate you, forever.” said Jihyun, patted Jiyoon’s back. “Right, guys?”

All of them nodded their head as an agreement except for one person. Suddenly, Jonghyun came. “Jiyoon-ah, you’re very fast.”

Jiyoon turned herself to Jonghyun’s direction and giggled. “I’m sorry. But… Did you know about it?”

“Well, yes. That’s why I made many lies.”

Then, a pair of arms hugged her from back. “Happy birthday, Jiyoon-ah.”

“Doojoon Oppa! You’re so mean today, you left me alone and I saw you—Forget it.”

“You saw me what?” asked Doojoon, she knew what Jiyoon saw today.

“Just forget it, Okay!”

“Jiyoon-ah! Look at our present for you.” Said Yoseob.

“It’s not a big and expensive present, but we’re sure that you’ll like it.” Said Gikwang, he gave Jiyoon an I-Pad. “No, don’t think that we’re going to give you I-Pad. We know that you already have one.”

“JIYOON NOONA!! NOONA!! CAN YOU HEAR US?!?”

Jiyoon shocked when heard that voice from the I-Pad. She saw seven boys screamed her name. “GUYS!!” said Jiyoon, couldn’t believe that finally she could have a talk with the boys. She turned to her friends. “Thanks.”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!” said seven of them.

“NOONA!! Happy birthday. I miss you, so bad.” Said one of them.

“Hahaha thanks guys. And… I’m not miss you, you don’t even invite me to your wedding!”

That boy just giggled. “I’m sorry, Noona. My wedding is so sudden. You didn’t invite me too.”

“I’m sorry too, then.” Said Jiyoon. “And seriously, how long you guys will act like a badass like this?”

“Mollayo. Maybe until our best fighter quit gang and build a happy family.” Said one of them, the youngest one.

Jiyoon just laughed. “Hahaha, do you love her?”

“Probably. Maybe. Definitely.”

“Why did you answer it with three words? I just want a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’.”

“Because—“

The one with cap was about to answer it before someone shut his mouth up. “It’s nothing.”

“Well, enjoy your birthday Noona!” said the tallest one.

Then, seven of them made a formation, a unique one, and made seven heart shapes. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYOON NOONA!! OUR LOVE FOR YOU IS INFINITE!!”

“Thanks guys!! My Love for you is Infinite too! Saranghaaaeeeeee~~” said Jiyoon and made a heart shape. Then, the video call disconnected.

Somehow, Doojoon felt jealous because Jiyoon said ‘Saranghae’ and made a heart shape to them. Because she never done something like that to him. She just said ‘I like you the best as best friend’ and smiled cutely.

“Jiyoon! Jonghyun! How if you guys dance together? Both of you are musical partner, right?” asked Hyunseung. Jiyoon and Jonghyun just nodded.

“But—“

“Just dance, guys! I want to see it!” said Jihyun excited.

“Okay then, we’re going to dance Only One, that’s one of our song for musical. But we’re just going to dance, not sing.” Said Jonghyun. He connected his phone with speaker and turn on the music.

(a/n : BoA - Only One, couple dance parts) 

Only one

You’re the only one, only one

Kab-jakseureon naye ma-re waehnji moreuge neon anshimhan-deuthae
Eodi-seobu-teo urin ireohke jalmot-dwehn geol-kka orae jeonbu-teo, dareun gonman, gidae-han geon aninji

Neomu dareun shijakkwah kkeutye geu nal-karoumi nae shimjangeul chireuneun apeumeun waeh ttokgateunji
Beokchan gaseumi han sunkane kong-heoha-ge muneojyeoseo ireon nae moseub eotteohke i-reoseol-kka

 

Jiyoon and Jonghyun’s movement were just prefect… and too close, at least for Doojoon. He hated when Jonghyun’s face was not longer than 20cm from Jiyoon’s face. He hated when Jiyoon’s hand touched Jonghyun’s hand. He hated when Jiyoon stepped on top of Jonghyun. He hated everything about this dance. Because of what? Because without he realized it, he was jealous.   

In that party, no one knew that it would be the beginning of the long tears, except for three persons.  

-----------------------------------

How was it? Is it too long? 

This is the special birthday chapter that i supposed to post more than a week ago TT Mianhaeyooo *bows* 

Do comments + subscribes! ^^